The overpack. Video

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Sabey
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The overpack. Video

by Sabey » 11/11/08, 01:54

Here is a video I designed that demonstrates a product that was packed with too much cardboard, plastic and aluminum, in my opinion. As a conscientious consumer of these situations, I can make an individual gesture when faced with this problem, which is to tell you the facts. But can companies make the effort to reduce their sometimes unnecessary packaging manufacturing! May our individual and collective actions be a source of inspiration for these companies to which, I believe, belong a power of change.

Unpack here. : Arrowd:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7rqV6yxKQ
0 x
The seed of the fruit from the tree of life
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/11/08, 12:06

The example of the first unpacked carton is that which arrives at the merchant's, with a well-wrapped display inside, so that the products attract the customer.

With sanitary standards, minimum packaging must be mandatory.

Selling the capsules in bulk should not do this ...

Already because the customer will not buy, noting the price per kilo ...

The packaging allows to coat the product and the customer, making it more colorful and voluminous.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/08, 12:48

Moué same remark as Gegyx: the product chosen is not really representative ... although there are many boxes of bulk chew gum ... at € 50 per kg instead of 100 ...

You know that in the USA, a great country of "bacterial hunting", aspirins or other drug capsules are "in bulk" in jars without individual packaging? Astonishing paradox, no?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/11/08, 17:58

In the stupid packaging genre. I found Touron in Spain (such as almond leg confectionery).

1st floor cellophane
2nd floor, cardboard packaging with the brand, name, etc.
3rd floor a bare tin can (sardines in oil format).
4th floor re cellophane protection
5th floor .... Miracle what we are looking for ...: Mrgreen: le Touron ...... when we have managed to unpack all this we can finally stuff ourselves, .. be patient and not hungry in addition.
In the meantime, the initial volume of the packaging suggests a feast .... which shrinks like a skin of sorrow ....Image

Moral of this story, at least 2 packages too many.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"