Recycle tires: tire recycling

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/01/07, 21:32

Who are you talking to?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
pichune12
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pichune12 » 19/01/07, 19:42

do you know if this mr alain Lepic is still alive? Do you have any other information about him? whatever they are because I can not find anything on the net the concerant, not more than in the yellow yellow pages or on minitel in the morbihan!
could you answer me quickly please, thank you
0 x
manina
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/12, 20:32

0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/12/12, 22:51

what information do you find in this video?

tires are a mine of energy like petroleum ... and instead of profiting from it we make compulsory spending ...

as for all recycling ... instead of giving these materials a positive value allowing recuperators to live
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/12, 08:31

Some figures and the main uses in recovery ...

As with many recycling industries, it is largely subsidized ...

Here is a gold mine: http://sciencesetavenir.nouvelobs.com/n ... andon.html open air....

Recyvalor, the association created in 2008 to eliminate stocks of old abandoned tires in France in eight years, said on Tuesday that it has eliminated 4 million tires to date to reuse them as fuel in cement factories or as coating for play areas.

"We are exactly at the halfway point" of the objective set for this association of 28 companies and tire players (manufacturers, dealers, distributors), its president Bénédicte Barbry told AFP.

At the rate of 8.000 tonnes per year, more than 60.000 tonnes of tires abandoned in some 61 sites identified in 2008 must have disappeared in 2016, under the agreement signed with the Ministry of Ecology in 2008.

Halfway through, 31.000 tonnes of tires (the equivalent of 4,1 million units) were removed and recovered from 43 of the 61 stocks identified, according to Recyvalor.

(...)
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/12/12, 19:39

the post above talks about historic tire stocks that needed to be resolved.

But for the stock, the flow that is constantly arriving, it works pretty well:

95% of old tires recycled in Europe

4 dec 2012

Favorable results. The European association of tire and rubber manufacturers announces that 95% of tires discarded in 2011 on the Old Continent have been taken care of, compared to 96% in 2010. In total, this is almost 3.3 million tonnes of old envelopes that have been collected (+ 3%). Material recovery increased by 0.5% and the production of aggregates and crumbs is, in this context, the most used means with 83% of volumes. Energy recovery dropped 2%. In Europe, 14 national supply chains manage the collection and recycling of used tires on behalf of ERTMA members. 60% of the volumes pass through them.

http://www.carideal.com/blog/index.php? ... -en-Europe
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 09/08/15, 20:14

Aliapur: record collection of used tires

Lefigaro.fr with AFP on 21/04/2015

Aliapur, which manages most of the collection and recycling of used tires in France, collected a record level of 314.000 tonnes in 2014, or more than 41,5 million units, the organization announced on Tuesday.

"This is the largest fundraising that we have made since the origin of Aliapur" ten years ago, commented Eric Fabiew, who completed his mandate as CEO of Aliapur on December 31, and which presented Tuesday the annual report of the organization.

Of this collection volume, 274.000 tonnes were valued.
A part, around 16%, was reused either through second-hand sales in France or abroad directly or after retreading for the tires of heavy goods vehicles. Almost 30% of the tires recovered were transformed into aggregates, in order to obtain a recycled raw material, used for example to make synthetic turf for football fields. Finally, 53,6% have joined an energy recovery cycle, to serve as fuel for cement factories in France and abroad, but also for a boiler room in Sweden.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/2015/0 ... usages.php
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/08/15, 20:57

valued old tire? what value ???

around my old tire worthless, garage must pay to get rid of
0 x
brew
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by brew » 13/10/15, 08:25

I too believe old tire is not effective, but I don't know how to deal with tire
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/10/15, 09:02

chatelot16 wrote:valued old tire? what value ???

around my old tire worthless, garage must pay to get rid of

They have value for those who are paid to treat them and resell the fruit of recycling ...

For example the scrap metal (Vehicle out of use platinization) was worth before the holidays 120 € the ton approximately for a vehicle brought directly at the scrap yard ... Today with the fall of the Chinese demand this purchase value dropped to € 20 per ton ....

Have you seen the price of a flat iron or an angle bar drop ???? Ditto for other metallic materials ... The prices have dropped something good ... Go buy a new battery for your car ... See if the price has dropped ... There are people who do not care full excavations in passing ... And which will not fail to immediately see the increase in prices if the market starts to rise ...

The bins of a developed country (well managed) are a gold mine ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...