Recovery of green waste in short circuit

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Recovery of green waste in short circuit

by Ahmed » 19/04/20, 21:29

What is envisaged at this stage, is a connection in parallel with the long circuit, with the ambition of a progressive load shedding, but rather in a multi-pole perspective ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/04/20, 21:34

Ahmed wrote:What is envisaged at this stage, is a connection in parallel with the long circuit, with the ambition of a progressive load shedding, but rather in a multi-pole perspective ...

It's not Linky who's going to fix things. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Did67

by Did67 » 19/04/20, 23:08

Ahmed wrote:When I talk about networking, it is very clear in my mind that it is rather a form of cooperation that would be beneficial to the development of the concept, not a jamming to secure a position or impose ideas. It is absolutely necessary to create relays and increase the chances of word of mouth where it is necessary and perhaps encourage vocations ...
As much, Did, you could cogitate your vegetable garden in your corner and conduct your tests as you liked (and yet put your finger in the fatal gear! :P ), as much as my project must involve quite a few people, with in addition different approaches depending on their situation and their skills.

Yes Yes. I mentioned social engineering above. That is to say if I agree.

In my head, but I understood that it is reductive, "network" had a little Mafia conation!
0 x