Recovery of green waste in short circuit

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Recovery of green waste in short circuit

by sicetaitsimple » 19/04/20, 14:07

Ahmed wrote: to be credible, you have to be known and to be known, you have to "network" (not really my thing, but I'll do with it: you have to know what you want ...). 8)

"And that if you have to have your picture taken next to the Mayor for the local duck on the opening day, you might not like it but it will only be a bad time to pass.", cf. some posts above!

Good luck and above all good success!
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/04/20, 14:48

To put it in perspective: when I started the vegetable garden of the lazy, I have 10 km to think that we would talk about it! It was simply my vegetable patch. To have vegetables. Without getting tired ...

And I just had the misfortune to talk about it ... Here, I remind you that everything started from a thread which concerned direct sowing in agriculture. Or I argued. Then used my vegetable patch as an example. And we only talked about that. Remundo untied it so as not to make the thread that still lives.

I do not know if there was a need for advertising for the butter cutting wire ???

So I think sometimes ideas, when they are "right", have their own trajectory! Talking about it, therefore communicating, is necessary. That's why I accepted the videos on YT, the conferences when I was asked, the "organic" fairs and others, then to write one then two books ... Each time, I was solicited.

I think if more people had really good ideas, they would have less need to network. Networking is perhaps a bit of the risk of imposing ideas which, on their own, are not enough ??? It's a question. Like "militant" ??? Sometimes this is just to impose one's convictions. No better than anyone else's!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/04/20, 15:10

Did67 wrote:To put it in perspective: when I started the vegetable garden of the lazy, I have 10 km to think that we would talk about it! It was simply my vegetable patch. To have vegetables. Without getting tired ...

I do not use the term "network" in a necessarily negative connotation!

But all you've done (this thread, the YT videos, your confs, the books) is building a network, even if it's purely informal!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/04/20, 15:15

As always, you have to define the words ...

In my case, I would more readily speak of "mobility".

I feel pretty lonely.

Now, I mentioned it a long time ago, I would like a real network to be sketched around the idea of ​​Potager du Paresseux. Especially with the idea of ​​preparing for the after-me!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/04/20, 15:30

Did67 wrote:In my case, I would more readily speak of "mobility" .J

Yes, we can call it something different if you don't like "network".

But your first "followers" on this thread have certainly contributed to the knowledge of your videos, themselves aroused by certain follower (s), as well as your very first conference. And after the book ... etc etc ... The mayonnaise has taken, we can give it the name we want, the one that suits you is the right one. But your ideas have spread, via what can still be called a "network" in the "telephone" sense and not "pejorative" of the term!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/04/20, 17:18

That's it. There is the meaning of "telephone", indeed.

But there is also the meaning of "pack" - the fact that information flows in all directions would suit me; it is often the end - "to impose" an idea, a sort of collective lobbying, in a group we are stronger - that bothers me.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 19/04/20, 17:19

I feel pretty lonely.

What do you think of the permacultureetc guy? ((https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsM4_j ... CtSkXvDR-Q)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/04/20, 18:03

Joker. There are already enough disputes on the internet (and even on econology) !!! It's often pretty pitiful, I think. All these people who are convinced that they are right - and who are nothing but green Khmer.

I avoid "thinking about other people" - even if I sometimes get out of hand.

In any case, I am not there to distribute good or bad points ... And his notoriety does not need me!

Let's say we are different. And everything is said.

PS: My "I feel quite lonely" also overlaps with the fact that: a) I forged my concept from scientific knowledge, no "movements" or no "references" - my vegetable garden was already working that I did not know NO "permacultor"; b) I do not run after notoriety - rather it falls on me without my knowledge of my own accord (I do not run away from it either - if I can bring thoughts that interest some, I do so willingly); c) I am by nature quite wary of fashions, unique thoughts, sectarian thoughts, pseudo-gurus, etc ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/04/20, 19:51

When I talk about networking, it is very clear in my mind that it is rather a form of cooperation that would be beneficial to the development of the concept, not a jamming to secure a position or impose ideas. It is absolutely necessary to create relays and increase the chances of word of mouth where it is necessary and perhaps encourage vocations ...
As much, Did, you could cogitate your vegetable garden in your corner and conduct your tests as you liked (and yet put your finger in the fatal gear! :P ), as much as my project must involve quite a few people, with in addition different approaches depending on their situation and their skills.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/04/20, 21:08

Short circuit or short circuit? With the corona, there are pellets that jump, that's for sure.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)