Recovery of green waste in short circuit

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Recovery of green waste in short circuit

by GuyGadebois » 15/04/20, 20:59

Image You really are a cador, cicetaitchou ... It was enough to " :!: :!: :!: "so that you have the answer to your" ??? ", and that you crack with a very perverse low blow of which you have the secret.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 15/04/20, 21:05

well, basically, the project should not "need" large volumes that could be taken from destructive sizes, if I understood correctly ...?
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/04/20, 21:08

To Guygadebois: We will wait for Ahmed's answer if you don't mind ....
You, apart from saying that wood has to be methanised, which is of course an excellent idea, your opinion interests me very little on this subject.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/04/20, 21:10

sicetaitsimple wrote:To Guygadebois: We will wait for Ahmed's answer if you don't mind ....

"We" did not wait for Ahmed's answer to have your disgust in front of us ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/04/20, 21:36

Difficult indeed to avoid this kind of mishap. Not that the destruction of nature is knowingly pursued, but it is the slope of our societies to try to camouflage under a speech or spectacular countermeasures what its functioning can have fundamentally harmful (as Gardanne, by example). It's not Macron who invented the "at the same time"! Mechanically, the companies which dissipate the most efficient energy (and sometimes only the most energy) eliminate their competitors and the result is the acceleration of the transformation of the world.
When I say cover up, this is only part of the truth: effectively combating some of the consequences is an integral part of the conditions for further destruction. We have seen it in China where the initial indifference towards the environment and the living and working conditions of the population was an integral part of the country's "competitive advantages". Then, important measures were taken to limit these degradations of the living environment which ended up damaging the production capacity by attacking the health of the population and its morale. Also because the Chinese economy has partially refocused on its territory, the sector of environmental protection (not of nature, but only of what surrounds people!) Has turned out to represent a new possibility. of profits ... As the mass production of "gadgets" causes considerable and difficult to avoid damage, while leaving less and less profit, the Chinese economy is turning massively to high-tech products which have a better return profit / environmental costs / social costs. She has started a race whose outcome is difficult to predict, but from which she can no longer get out ...

@ Paul72, you write:
well, basically, the project should not "need" large volumes that could be taken from destructive sizes, if I understood correctly ...?

Right in the middle ... next door! : Lol: See above ... There is no risk on this side since, on the one hand the limiting factor remains the interest in the shredded material and therefore its flow and, on the other hand, to prune inconsiderately to have its branches in order to obtain its mulch would involve a completely dissuasive job. The grinding on the spot which would circumvent part of the difficulty cannot encourage this practice, since there are regulations which prevent abuses (and would therefore be grounds for refusal), at least as regards the personal initiatives which interest us here, since it is not a question of replacing companies (the "big" files, as for them passing above the heads of the simple controllers).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/04/20, 21:51

Ahmed wrote:Difficult indeed to avoid this kind of mishap. Not that the destruction of nature is knowingly pursued, but it is the slope of our societies to try .....

Okay, 15 lines not to say much ... But your project, you push it because you think it is good, or is it just a project "a little greenish"?
Should we still know?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/04/20, 21:54

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Difficult indeed to avoid this kind of mishap. Not that the destruction of nature is knowingly pursued, but it is the slope of our societies to try .....

Okay, 15 lines not to say much ... But your project, you push it because you think it is good, or is it just a project "a little greenish"?
Should we still know?

Primperan and Imodium are your friends, cicetaitchou. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/04/20, 22:17

Notwithstanding your customary acrimony, I could give you two answers.
First, if you took care to read, you would notice that there is content in my messages and one of these is clear: the "greenish" side obviously concerns the fuzzy perception of it. the grantors, I do not ask them to take into account the specificity of the project; then, it is this same somewhat generic side of verdrâtritude that makes its social acceptance easier, even if indeed I want to introduce a much more offbeat vision and aiming to give back a little autonomy to users who will not be customers , but also the meaning of the "commons".
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/04/20, 15:03

Let's resume calmly.
You present us your project, and I try to understand it by questions since you called in your first post "remarks and criticisms".
It gradually clears up for me after a few exchanges.
And paf, all of a sudden you tell us about a "greenish" project to the extent (if I understood correctly?) Where you or others (Mayor) will be forced to go and ring the bells for subsidies to make it emerge, and that it would only be a tree that hides the forest from the ravages of globalist capitalism (I am summarizing what I understood ....).
Hence my "???".
If chopping branches was a naturally "remunerative" activity in France, I think that it would be known and that pruners and landscapers would be very happy. This is not the case.
So you have to accept that it is a subsidized activity and that it will not solve the problems of the world. And that if you have to have your photo taken alongside the Mayor for the local duck on the day of the inauguration, that will not You may not like it, but it will only be a bad time.
Good luck for the future.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/04/20, 17:12

Rest assured, not only do I keep my cool, but I thank you for your interest! 8)
The history of the subsidy only arises for the financing of the crusher. For the rest, it is simply a service of public service which does not pose any particular problem in principle, since its cost is to be deducted from that of usual transport *, as well as, on the user side, that of substrates or gardening products that shredding helps to avoid. Afterwards, administratively speaking, it is not necessarily charged to the same budget as it stands.
I think that beyond managing to solve part of a recurring problem, this approach aims, as I said, to promote greater local autonomy and encourage good horticultural practices.

* When a significant volume will be withdrawn from the long circuit, it will be time to estimate the balance sheet of the operation from the angle of the cost differential between these two options, I do not think it unrealistic to achieve better performance.
0 x