Cheap seed pot

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Cheap seed pot

by bidouille23 » 18/04/11, 00:36

Good evening,

a tip for planters of all kinds, recover all the ends of pvc tube that you found, well not diameters 120 and more of course, whatever;).

So you take a piece of pvc, you cut it into slices of about 5 cm, and voila you have pots for sowing, cheap and that lasts a very long time.

Convenient when you want to replant, just push on the back of the tube and everything comes out on its own.

Good semi everyone
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 18/04/11, 01:27

Decapitated food bricks do it very well too, and no waste of space: tidy in boxes, the use of available space is optimal.

In addition, I find it a shame to "degrade" a PVC pipe in flowerpots: there are surely neighbors that it could have helped out, ... as a pipe.
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Cheap seed pot

by hic » 18/04/11, 07:26

bidouille23 wrote:Good evening,

a tip for planters of all kinds, recover all the ends of pvc tube that you found, well not diameters 120 and more of course, whatever;).

So you take a piece of pvc, you cut it into slices of about 5 cm, and voila you have pots for sowing, cheap and that lasts a very long time.

Convenient when you want to replant, just push on the back of the tube and everything comes out on its own.

Good semi everyone

Hi hack23

I'm in the bucket in bottles of mineral water
- minimum height 1oCm

(food grade plastic, bisphenol free)

. . . that we throw away by the millions

Personally, I drink water filtered with activated carbon : Mrgreen:
Last edited by hic the 19 / 04 / 11, 08: 37, 2 edited once.
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/04/11, 09:19

Hello,

The bottles in my house make small greenhouses;), very very good indeed.
(I also thought about making insulation, an empty and dry liver the air is very stagnant and motionless;), it is done in Africa and it works well a priori;)).

The only drawback to make pots is that the bottles are transparent so not good for the roots, after many tests, plastic cup it also works, well I prefer the end of pvc, but the most important in fact culture is the love we put in it
: Mrgreen:

see you
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/04/11, 17:19

For most plant seedlings (vegetables, perennials to transplant) or cuttings, simple pots of yogurt do the trick!
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/04/11, 19:14

Bonjour,

hightflyaddict I'm talking to you about falls, amoisn wanting to pick up all the falls it will never make you a tip;).
so your fall recovered at the recycling center for example will not end up burnt, :).

Then I totally agree for the milk cans and yoghurt jars, it's also the only problem, we no longer eat dairy products at home and are better :) , so no pot or box;).

This actually says it is also hole :), I will stay in pots in PVC tube, not fragile, threadable on a rope to store them, cleanable without breakage etc.

Each technique has its advantages and disadvantages but effectively as long as it prolongs the life of the material before its destruction everything is good :) .

see you
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/04/11, 07:02

Seedlings will soon be expensive.
Another proof that the European Union is a bunch of mobsters:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... 943b18.9b1
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 19/04/11, 09:43

Hello ,

Nothing just surprises me, and the few big fish that guide us are not ready to leave the bnc of sardines that we are swimming in peace, we are their source of food.

Europe banned, so you have to react and do it anyway, exchange for example instead of buying :) , let the last cultivated vegetables rise to seed, for example, and swapped the seed crops.

We stop buying seeds from the big seed manufacturer for example too, there are enough small manufacturers of very good seeds at no more expensive than in traditional trade in addition, have made choices what :) .

Personally Europe may well forbid me anything it wants I don't care, I've been doing free parties for years now and I never had any worries, on the contrary I even had surprises with gendarmes;), very good surprises lol.

So frankly there are the laws and the reality for everyone to choose their reality, together we can change that :) , you have to believe it and make the effort to get started that's it, and with a smile please : Mrgreen:

Soon civil disobedience will be legion because fair, neither too much nor too little, lejsutemilieu;).

see you
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/04/11, 11:54

This law deserves a post, because it is fraught with consequences ...
But hey, hack, the solution will go, as you say, by private disobedience :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/04/11, 12:05

But it has started, the modified plants do not reproduce at all, sterile, and only large companies can reproduce them !!
After having modified the whole planet, it will not be possible to make your own seeds, plus only one capable of reproducing !!
0 x