Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

by PVresistif » 09/07/18, 18:46

just an info: after the summer solstice I will modify the installation of my sensor; indeed this one being at 75 °, there is too much loss of power, I will pass it to 55 / 60 °.
On the other hand for the pb of the variable resistor I did not retain anything of the reasonable forum , I will leave such as, not the choice
1 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 09/07/18, 20:25

There are systems already completed across the Atlantic:
http://www.cyboenergy.com/solutions/pvsolarheating.html
0 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 09/07/18, 21:16

There is also this subject (in English) that could interest you:

http://solarhomestead.com/making-a-sola ... er-heater/
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 23/09/18, 19:20

I have just put back into service my electric water heater which had been shut down since the 15 July; it is true that we had exceptional sunshine for the first year of operation of my photovoltaic installation.
So with 70 days off I estimate the economy at 4.5 kWh per day of my electric water heater is 315 kWh, or euros 47 €; It is certainly a very exceptional year but all the same, it is very encouraging, far beyond what I expected.
I remember that I have a single sensor that cost me 100 €, so I paid half in one summer ...........
Of course my PV installation is a 250 W sensor on a 50 L water heater independent of 200 L electric water heater and it is certain that I have to consume less in summer because when it is 35 ° C, the daily shower (2 people) a little cooler, that is quite nice; in fact my water heater 200L is very oversized.
I encourage you to think about it, because the only thing a little "complex" is the 30V resistor (but it costs very little: 15 grams of stainless steel diameter .8 mm); a 30 V installation is very "safe", no protection, just the double thermostat of the standard water heater.
A good hearers ............. do not do all that you will ruin EDF ............
note: 100 L of water at 45 ° C consumes: 100x (45-15) * 4.18 / 3600 = 3.5 kWh + 1 kWh of water heater losses, ie 4.5 kWh / day (low efficiency).
1 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 09/11/18, 09:54

My answer on this subject:
There's also this topic that might interest you: http: //solarhomestead.com/making-a-sola ... er-heater /

My project is different voluntarily from the description made in this post or electronics and batteries are used; for the US or electricity is more expensive, it may be of interest (economic, I mean), but for France it does not.
I persist in saying that a direct system without electronics and energy storage (in the hot flask) can be profitable ..It can be improved by a combination of variable resistors, can be to a certain extent ...
it must not be forgotten that one pays his electricity by his taxes for a large part (and that those who heat themselves with wood or fuel also pay for electricity); they are wrong not to consume it, for my part I consume the minimum, but I exclude any disconnection of the public network paid by my taxes since 45 years ..........
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 09/11/18, 10:08

answer to this msg:
Without wanting to make a psychosis, attention to the risk of legionella: it is recommended to climb once a day at 60 ° C in the ball, I am not sure that you get there the winter covered days.

legionellosis this was invented by technocrats, it is clear that 99% of hot water systems do not foresee anything against this probably still a little invented .......... For solar systems, the it is no longer meaningful.
Legionnaire's disease is mainly due to abnormal pipe lengths: you can heat it to 60 ° C once a day, in the pipes the water stays at 25 ° / 30 ° C ..... There is no solution for that, therefore, it is that it is not serious or at least very exaggerated ....
Capitalism favors what feeds it .......
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 10/11/18, 23:52

PVresistif wrote:answer to this msg:
Without wanting to make a psychosis, attention to the risk of legionella: it is recommended to climb once a day at 60 ° C in the ball, I am not sure that you get there the winter covered days.

legionellosis this was invented by technocrats

I was the editor of the legionella message.

Well, of course, legionellosis was invented by technocrats ...

However, in your case I do not care because I will not take a shower at home.
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 25/01/19, 21:57

See website with dedicated chapter:
http://osenon.free.fr
http and not https!
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

by PVresistif » 24/07/23, 15:26

With an announced increase of 73% increase in electricity (15% 02/23, 10% in 08/23, 17% in 02/24 and 17% in 08/24) in 18 months my small production will become more and more profitable; from 50€ per year - i.e. 2 years to amortize my panel - I will go to 87€ / year i.e. 14 months to amortize!!
All the same 73% in 18 months, we are getting closer to third world countries! but it is clear that the nuke is obviously an inestimable and staggering cost and constantly increasing, like the salary and the number of funds)........
Thank you to the Germans for allowing them to say that these increases are due to gas!!! 70 billion in EDF debt, I believe, is an absolute record for an administration (worse than the SNCF?)..........Phew, we have nationalized, it is more likely to go bankrupt.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/07/23, 17:34

0 x

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"