Recycling industry

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Recycling industry

by Other » 06/02/09, 17:06

Hello

Since the economic crisis, recycling companies, especially paper and cardboard, have practically stopped their operation, made redundancies do storage, even some send the recyclable materials directly to the dump

We meet this even in the collection of aluminum cans and glass, metal ect ...
we are told more profitable recycling ???

Or is the example in our government in ecology?
The simple citizen who puts these materials in the blue bin and on the other side these bins are simply send to the landfill

I do not understand anything anymore ?? just drop the price of aluminum and throw the cans away.
When ecology = $ we did not go in the right direction.

André who would like to understand why when the barrel of oil dropped by 3 times its price, that we continue to exploit the oil sands (supposedly at a loss) ??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/09, 17:14

Really?

Here nothing has changed, at least apparently on that side, however I learned that the paper was recycled in China!

Arte even made a documentary in 2006 on the question:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/arte-repor ... t3118.html

So good ... :|

ps: there are still bituminous deposits that idle right? Surely for social peace ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/02/09, 21:40

Of course, when you've finished paying the top managers for the gems and the parachutes, there was no way! : Mrgreen:

If the bizness only serves to pay the debts (financing and overheads) of the company and the workers, what interest? : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
may
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by may » 19/02/09, 14:23

Hello everyone,

Here's just a quick question about your post.

Are you talking about bituminous deposits? can you explain to me what it is because i don't understand this term well

Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/09, 14:41

may wrote:Are you talking about bituminous deposits? can you explain to me what it is because i don't understand this term well

Bituminous or bituminous, see here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/petrole-et ... t6324.html
0 x
may
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by may » 19/02/09, 15:03

Ok thank you for the link I understand a little better, the term bituminous sand is therefore more an expression to do this an image of what it gives.

I work myself in the petrochemical industry more precisely in the conception of bitumen that is why I did not understand the term because it does not really exist bituminous sand (apart from summer on certain beaches or we have our feet full :( )

thanks for the precision
0 x
Other

by Other » 19/02/09, 19:55

Hello
may wrote:Hello everyone,

Here's just a quick question about your post.

Are you talking about bituminous deposits? can you explain to me what it is because i don't understand this term well

Thank you

Oil sands of Canada Alberta a petroleum reserve as large as Saudi Arabia, but very poluantea exploits, currently in exploitation of which the majority of the product is exported to the USA.

Today Obama is visiting Ottawa, the exploitation of the tar sands will be a subject discussed, Obama is against this polluting industry, the oil companies will have to change their extraction method.
He wants to promote the creation of green energy, it will be difficult to correct Georges' course of action, hoping that he will succeed, and that his important safety device will protect him.
Grenn peace had placed a banner denouncing the extraction of petroleum from the sands, it is the only one (demonstration) at the arrival of OBAMA, otherwise all of them will support this fact differs from the last visit of Bush where there were demonstrators on the war and on many points ..

Andre
0 x
may
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by may » 20/02/09, 06:12

In any case I am like most people I find this type of exploitation absurd.

I work in refining only, no link with drilling but I can tell you that there is a substantial number of raw materials (oil; RAT) of very poor quality difficult to exploit and dangerous for our units and much more polluting (high sulfur content)
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 20/02/09, 15:01

Well you know André with us it's the recycling organizations that are flowing.
Finally, who update their very obscure managements.

read that you will understand:
http://www.lepoint.fr/actualites-econom ... 6/0/298626

http://www.pro-environnement.com/enviro ... eu-436.htm

congratulations to pro-environment for their investigations. (They are the ones who conducted the investigation)
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 20/02/09, 16:47

We really live in a wonderful world without messing around!
: Cheesy:
0 x