Ideas decoration green house recuperation direct recycling

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/15, 11:41

Thank you Rare_Bird for this revival of the subject.

Can you just use our image host when you put pictures on the forum? The link is just below the write window.

Thank you
0 x
Recycl'art workshop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Green home decoration ideas: direct recycling recycling

by Recycl'art workshop » 14/03/16, 22:49

Hello everyone!
I am an artist-creator, I recycle old objects, I modify and prolong their use to give them a second life because they are our heritage and the biggest thing today is like that!
I work and also transform wood, it is a noble material that deserves to be used ...
I put you the link of my page, do not hesitate to share, to speak about it around you! I will be happy to answer all your questions!
Thank you for your attention.
Recycl'artment yours!

https://www.facebook.com/AdaYa6
0 x
Christophe

Re: Green home decoration ideas: direct recycling recycling

by Christophe » 15/03/16, 09:27

Recycl'art workshop wrote:I am an artist-creator, I recycle old objects, I modify and prolong their use to give them a second life because they are our heritage and the biggest thing today is like that!

Hi and welcome here

I advise you to make a new subject by presenting some of your creations in photo directly on the forum.

Indeed: everyone is not on facebook and facebook blocks more and more public access to certain pages to those who are not registered ...

It's unfortunate but it's like that and it fits perfectly into the general policy of facebook: control our life !! : Evil:
0 x