Used cartons

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/15, 16:25

No worries about buttons;)

mesvieuxcartons wrote:It's war is ridiculous.

Certainly ... except that I'm afraid that "it will work" :(

I think those who cheat on the web are currently winning ...

I have always refused these dishonest practices and, I think, this site has suffered a lot from this "righteousness"!

I do not know if Google has already reacted to these practices (like on FB, fake comment ...), will it one day? If it is technologically possible to detect these cheats obviously ...

ps: another subject that should interest you as a webmaster https://www.econologie.com/forums/google-loc ... 14394.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/12/15, 18:32

A good publicity stunt for a ... mover (or / and van rental).

If I had been one, I would not have found a better one.

Low hat ...
Just for the subtlety of the thing, it deserves to stay.

Bravo Yann the artist, because me this story of boxes, I do not believe it but then absolutely not. There are already paper recovery channels taking care of it everywhere. But in terms of marketing, the idea is great enough to collect new customers.

Sorry for my dry entry. I think you are a great merchandiser. And if I'm wrong, you missed your vocation boy!

Presentation of the site 10/10
Clarity of the message 10/10
Simplicity ease of navigation 10/10
Choice of colors 10/10
Choice of typo (kind light botched) for the wording of the site 10/10
Choice of typography for the rest of the site 8/10 (emphasis on the use of words in capital letters, not necessary)
"Recylce" logo with 10/10 cardboard design
Affixing of the initials on the logo 2/10 (should be moved to the flaps of the boxes in smaller and bold)
Commercial idea 20/10 (ok it's not possible but it's a community ad in my humble opinion!) Image
0 x
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mesvieuxcartons » 18/12/15, 19:40

Hello Obamot

this story of boxes, I don't believe in it but then absolutely not. There are already paper recovery channels taking care of it everywhere.

I see the process backwards, the traders throw their boxes outside, every evening. The large compact distribution is resold. For the former, I sincerely believe that they generate added value for their boxes. How many times have I heard "if you want boxes, do the trash in stores!"
I see life differently, especially more sympathetic through a channel other than the trash. Yes I am a developer the evening after work and it is for this reason that I concretize my idea by web. If I were a driver / delivery person, I would knock on doors directly.
Then people, the average person who, like me a short while ago, has to move without necessarily having time to do the trash and without the will to buy new. Where is the tool I need hidden?

I am neither a graphic designer, a merchandising expert, a mover, nor a truck rental company. I have ideas, I try.

Commercial idea 20/10 (ok it's not possible but it's a community ad in my humble opinion!)

Who would spend, or pay (it's worse) 3 months of dev just to advertise themselves?
The starting theme was used boxes, I ended up telling myself that I could collect the boxes, the movers and the vehicles.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I thank you all the same for your return.

Yann
0 x
my dear cartons, make a gesture for your planet, do not throw away your cartons! https://www.mesvieuxcartons.fr
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/12/15, 20:05

the problem with the boxes is that it is difficult to store and of low value

therefore storage and transport quickly become higher than their value ... therefore difficult to collect and sell

those who have finished their move are willing to sell their boxes provided they come to get rid of them exactly on the right day ... otherwise we throw them away anyhow

the one who needs cardboard only has to go through the recovery bins of a certain store: there is no shortage of free cardboard

another problem, the solidity of the boxes: a new box is strong enough to protect fragile objects ... a box already dented or folded protects much less ... so to pack fragile things I want new box ... to pack clothes no need for cardboard: trash bags are better!

the boxes have a low value, so you have to find them at a short distance ... how can a site with such a low presentation be used? the one who wants to sell his used cardboard is more likely to sell them on the right corner although the chances are low

there is a trick to invent to sell recovery stuff at low prices that do not pass effectively on the right corner
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/12/15, 20:32

He hee, like Chatelot, I don't know a single girl who would agree to move by putting her stuff in recovery boxes, without having what would have been there before! (Logs from the wood stove maybe ... if the cardboard smells like rose!)

mesvieuxcartons wrote:I am neither a graphic designer, a merchandising expert, a mover, nor a truck rental company. I have ideas, I try.

You see, not being born from the last rain, I can read:

You tell us about the "boxes" but I read at least as big, the rest more than the "boxes", but I repeat it, the idea is good, very good.

As long as we talk about recycling paper / cardboard, here is a nice CARTOON for those who believe in Santa Claus
Noyeux Joël (a little early):

: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/15, 20:56

Rooh let him a few months ... we will talk about it again in spring 2016 ...
0 x

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"