Waste: Costs of curbside recycling? Example for Paliseul

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/09/11, 10:47

Christophe wrote:Ah no if you are doing a subject, give the most precise recipe possible with dosage, duration, protocol ...

With my friend we still need our work ... So ....
:|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/11, 10:51

Stop your tank, it's completely anonymous!

And given the complexity I think you have to be motivated and well equipped to do it ... so don't worry, your refinery is not going to close ...

Go balance the recipe!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/09/11, 11:33

It is not as anonymous as it seems ... Already I posted the video on dailymotion .. My nickname is my surname with the first 3 letters of my first names ...

I don't work in a raff ...

I have a friend and myself who have already been the subject of a customs investigation concerning the HV ....

With all the copies of the internet pages that we had posted on a forum all public in the file to drive the point home ... Our nicknames the sites we frequent and even the content of our personal mailboxes ...

The process itself is nothing secret and complicated ... It is a simple still (which must be able to go up to 400 °) and cool the gases emitted in a simple pipe which passes through a small reserve of water between 15 and 20 °

The heating must be slow no more than 5 ° to the ninute in experimental. In practice it will be necessary to make a rise of 2 a minute. And I would say ... To start with a reserve of very cold water 1 ° ... Heat the still gently to 160 while trying to keep the water as cold as possible ... Make a plateau at 160 wait for l stop flow ...

You will then have the light part.

Change receptacle restart the heating up to ... 350 ° with the condenser water heated to 20 °
You will collect the "distillates" (kero and gas) beyond that you will have the parafines.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/09/11, 14:10

We have no longer been allowed to be a vintage boiler for decades, even for plastic-petroleum !!
It is reserved for oil tankers with taxes to pay !!

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouilleur_de_cru
Last edited by dedeleco the 16 / 09 / 11, 14: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/09/11, 14:27

A kiss too pronounced in the street can also be considered an indecent assault ...

Know how to do it ... We have the right ... : Cheesy:

And then frankly even if in the next ecological demonstration I disembark with a machine to make fuel with garbage for a simple educational demonstration ... I would very much like someone to come and pass me the henchmen in front of the crowd ...

In any case ... My children will know ...

FYI ... Duties and taxes are not levied on production but on consumption ...

The large capacities that you can see in raf and other ... Are of the product hor tax at the cost price less high than the one or we sell you the crystal ....
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/09/11, 17:28

First (and only) liter consumed this evening ... In a diesel indirect injection low pressure electronic bosch pump. No significant difference in terms of engine behavior and odor to the exhaust same as diesel ......

To make it light ... Not yet enough to try it in a petoire ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/09/11, 10:55

Small details not trivial

The plastic materials to be converted must be:

- free of water (otherwise emulsion during boiling of the water and blockage of the outlet of the still if tight .. explosion)
- polypropylene recycling symbol N ° 5
-High density polyethylene HDPE recycling symbol N ° 2
- low density polyethylene recycling symbol N ° 4
- possibly polystyrene symbol N ° 6

To forbid
PVC (N ° 3) toxic fumes (chlorine dioxin ...)
and PET (N ° 1) presence of oxygen hindering good distillation

Another thing. The fuel obtained oxidizes very quickly if left in the open air (it darkens) and becomes (according to the site cited by Renaud 67) unfit for consumption

It oxidizes if in the open air it is on .... Especially the light part which browns quite quickly.
By cons in sealed container ... My 3ml sample in its 250ml bottle remained yellow.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/09/11, 13:01

Back on 100ml of light used today in a 2-stroke chainsaw ...
It works. The chainsaw even seems to have more power than with gasoline : Shock: Octane number may be higher ...
In any case the smell is very different at the exhaust (but a two-stroke ca gives almost as much to the exhaust as it burns) ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...