I'm new!! Waste treatment in Montreal

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
missécolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I'm new!! Waste treatment in Montreal

by missécolo » 11/02/08, 19:30

Bonjour!
it's just to tell you that I'm new and I had a good subject to talk about .. In Montreal !!! I told myself that every time I go to Montreal, it's full of people (it's is a bit touristy) but also full of waste..What could we do to make this disaster disappear little by little ??? :| I am waiting for your comments.. :D
0 x
Ariane xx Let's make a concrete gesture, save the planet !!
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 11/02/08, 20:07

Welcome to you missecolo ... For your waste, well, uh, I think we are all a little bit in the same boat ... Is Montreal much more invaded than other cities?
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
missécolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by missécolo » 11/02/08, 20:14

I don’t know that. Let’s say I’ve been to Ottawa before and it’s a big difference how clean it is. : Arrow: but must say that it is a very important city (the prime ministers work there) but hey there is something to do !!!!
A simple gesture can do a lot.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 12/02/08, 06:29

Hello

At this time in Montreal it is not the garbage cans which poses problem (we see them more) but rather the snow removal 15 million the last storms.
Take the Metro snow rating and see the behavior of the users and who are they? you will have part of the answer to your question.

Now the city of Quebec is something else not very comparable to Montreal where the French language will become the second language, in 10 years.
Go to Toronto in some neighborhood it is hard.
Ottawa with our taxes it can be a nice toilet museums, ect ..

Andre
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 12/02/08, 08:58

Hello Quebequois!

I have a friend who moved to Montreal, he did not tell me about any particular pollution, shitting as he is about hygiene, I am sure he would have reacted

is that dirty? Tabarnak! :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/08, 09:26

Have you heard of the show: "Les citadens du futur"?
If it is there: http://www.france5.fr/citadins-du-futur/

It's happening in Quebec but I don't know in which city ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 12/02/08, 17:15

Hello

In Quebec we have our poor as in any industrialized country. The poor are more visible in big cities, than in the countryside they are more discreet.
Being poor in the cold in the snow is different from being poor under a palm tree at 28c
You just have to take out the statistics of the unemployed (which means nothing) those who live on social assistance, those who work and take stock with the active population, still be careful most who work have a job precarious seasonal
Go work on the snow removal, they make you work only when you need it, then you wait for him to call you and not ask for unemployment you will be penalized for not enough hours of work, so go and burn wood for you heat up, buy yourself a paget and wait for your employer to call you to go to work.
In summer, look for another job that is so precarious
Spread pigsty slurry in fields ect.
Easy to show beautiful things to visiting tourists, but you have to show everything.

Andre
0 x
missécolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by missécolo » 15/02/08, 00:35

well..i imagine that montréal is a city not important enough for Canada..but it must be said that the number of poor that there is they can not do much ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 15/02/08, 09:25

Well if ! Hi Miss Image

they hire the poor for general interest works, starting with the cleaning of roads and surrounding areas

there are no foolish trades
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"