Opinion on GOUPIL G5 electric van with lead batteries

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Opinion on GOUPIL G5 electric van with lead batteries

by AXEAU » 07/01/11, 21:52

Hello,
I present our utility vehicle élèctrique the Goupil.
We use it to collection bins in the city center for two months.
Our model is equipped with lead batteries weighing 320AH 500 kg.
Its range varies from 70 90 to kms and its consumption is about 21 kwh / 100 kms

www.goupil-industrie.com

jlg
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/01/11, 22:40

AXEAU wrote:I present our utility vehicle élèctrique the Goupil.
We use it to collection bins in the city center for two months.
Our model is equipped with lead batteries weighing 320AH 500 kg.
Its range varies from 70 90 to kms and its consumption is about 21 kwh / 100 kms
You have a photo. :?:
The Goupil is a very rustic vehicles if not summary, the accidental death of Mr. FIOR, which marketed the Diabline, competitor vehicle far more efficient and competitive, to GOUPIL allowed to work a few years without competition ...
It is urgent that GOUPIL markets new more advanced models such as hybrid G5, and a more advanced G3 (dynamic behavior).
If this company is working hard in R&D, its future is assured (it is investing in this direction).

GOUPIL has qualities that fleet managers (companies & communities) know how to appreciate more than users (maintenance and fuel budget, in particular).
0 x
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 07/01/11, 23:54

I had prepared some pictures but I did not arrive at the envoyer.Je make another attempt.
For now it suits us, there is a lack of power to cross some mounted but be that drivers adapt encore.Je the branch on a counter reserved for him and will do a comparison consomation summer / winter .
For now I have very little knowledge of batteries and elec motor and I will not know comparing different technologies.
an elec vehicle. would be ideal for me, my journey home -work only 8 kms I course in under 10 minutes.

jlg
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/01/11, 00:28

AXEAU wrote:an elec vehicle. would be ideal for me, my journey home -work only 8 kms I course in under 10 minutes.
This is ideal for most people, but they ignore it and we try to keep them in ignorance ...

That said, you should know what your type of course (what altitude, urban route, road, highway ...), or the vehicle is parked for charging, what budget, how many seats ...
All this in order to size the choice of vehicle at the fair, unless you would like to do much more with (which is also possible).
:P
0 x
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 08/01/11, 09:41

Here are pictures of GOUPIL
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/11, 09:50

I saw the larger engine than that!

Er was a subject of 2008 on electric vehicles Goupil: https://www.econologie.com/forums/goupil-cam ... t4618.html

You can continue to speak your feedback the bottom! It will complement the interesting way.
0 x
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Forum electric cars and trips

by AXEAU » 19/11/17, 14:19

Hello, it's been a long time since I've been there. Today I announce the death of our Goupil or rather of its pack of acid / lead batteries. They have held 7 years and the vehicle has traveled 65000 kms.
It was our first experience with an electric one. There was not much offer on the market and I must say that the whole vehicle design except electrical part is not suitable for urban use. Everything is undersized, the materials of poor quality.
Today we leave on a Piaggio Porter which is a real vehicle to him. I can not yet judge of its electric traction part, we will discover it with the use. I have tried the new pin much bigger and more modern but for me they can make great efforts on the chassis and running gear because I think it remains too close to the planned obsolescence.
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 22/11/17, 14:24

- Hello.
- I notice a "slight" problem and I ask a question:
"Why are electric vehicles so ugly and so expensive?"
- Indeed: the macrophotography of a louse or bug has had to inspire the designers to "lay" us bodies so ugly! Looks like they do not want to sell their electric vehicles, my word! And the price: almost 2 times more expensive than a mid-range thermal vehicle for a range of less than half (400 km for a Tesla)!
- And then this central engine ... Why not lodge it in the wheels and enjoy the space thus released to house the batteries, strengthening the compartment so that they are not crushed at the first shock (See the project Pierre Sewing here and its political abandonment leaves !)!? ...
- There would also be another idea: make a generator with a Stirling engine, which would not have to vary power and speed because it is difficult for this kind of engine to vary its speed and power. We would then benefit from the almost constant torque of this kind of engine to recharge the batteries of an electric vehicle, which would significantly increase its autonomy and overcome the problem of charging stations so sparse!
- But there are still these oil lobbies, which ruin everything and slow down ideas ...
1 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/17, 17:34

Autonomy is not a really acceptable argument: few people who do more than 200 km per day off leisure or vacation ... ie 95% of people could be content for 95% of their journeys an autonomy of less than 400km ...

But then I understand very well that it can stress people to have "only" 100km remaining ... especially among women (hey yes ladies).

I knew some ex who were systematically filling up between 150 and 200km remaining on the on-board computer ... I've already done it at 20km : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

For wood or fuel oil it's the same: they need a "psychological reserve" (the con ?? I will not judge ...)

There are other arguments against the electric car more annoying than their relative low autonomy (like the lack of heating in winter ... will drive a woman in a car without heating when it is -5 ° C : Cheesy: )
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 22/11/17, 20:00

RV-P wrote: .....- But there are still these oil lobbies, which ruin everything and slow down ideas ...

still urban legends.

tankers like Total and BP invest in charging stations for electric cars. : Mrgreen:
0 x