WHAT TO CHOOSE? Calculator problem with the electric car

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Did67

Re: WHAT TO CHOOSE? Calculator problem with the electric car

by Did67 » 18/12/18, 16:12

For c), I was, as I reminded nico239, on the "parameters" that influence an individual decision:

a) how much should I put on the table minimum

b) what "guarantee" that my "profitability calculation" is not biased by a taxation which intervenes in the meantime (which protects me from being a self-producer)

c) yes, self-production is fairly well suited to retirees; little to workers; However, note that in the kit that I set off, there were batteries that would, in part buffer (at the cost of a less good performance) ...

For my personal "edification", I will do some more serious calculations, knowing that at home, the "small" car (currently on LPG) makes 80% of shuttles of about thirty km (round trip = 2 x 15) either when my wife works, or when I go shopping when she is not working; 10% must be shuttles to Strasbourg (2 x 30 km); the rest, long journeys (conferences, visit of the in-laws in Burgundy) ...

But if already the retirees, some of whom have resources (with my "a little less than 1 € net", I am just a median retiree; therefore 500% earn more than me), were beginning ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: WHAT TO CHOOSE? Calculator problem with the electric car

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 18/12/18, 18:05

Did67 wrote:But let's not kid ourselves: it is not tomorrow that EVs will replace the old ZX or Clio that we still see! Nor fill the HLM car parks ...

I do not know the market for small, light and old but I think there is good business to do.

Personally, I would rather be Mercedes 190 E ... we touch it with 150 km, in other words new, at 000 €.

Admittedly, this consumes a little more than a ZX, although with good “TGV” driving, we are very largely in the field of the acceptable.

Well that said mine with its 700 does not seem ready to retire so ... I am "forced and forced" to keep it : Mrgreen:
0 x