RedE 2GO, the 1st electric scooter with a "real" range of 300 km

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Remundo

Re: RedE 2GO, the 1st electric scooter with a "real" range of 300 km

by Remundo » 09/04/20, 21:22

yes, that's about the weight of a 50 cc petrol scooter :P
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/04/20, 22:37

For my part I had looked at the side of 125cc equivalents, and clearly 300km of autonomy it is useless for a scooter, even more for a 50cc equivalent!
I have not known many people who would make such a distance in 50 in the day (at regulatory speed it's still well over 6 hours on the road)
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/04/20, 23:43

Forhorse wrote:For my part I had looked at the side of 125cc equivalents, and clearly 300km of autonomy it is useless for a scooter, even more for a 50cc equivalent!
I have not known many people who would make such a distance in 50 in the day (at regulatory speed it's still well over 6 hours on the road)

From what I saw on their site, they do "cargo" versions and Pizza Hut, Deliveroo, Chronopost, Domino, Frichti and Suchi Shop are sponsors and they do long-term rentals for the pros. They are targeting a niche market. In the event of intensive delivery-type work, this autonomy could therefore be an asset.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/20, 00:04

Announce 300 km for a scooter so completely out of use is a joke ... or an announcement effect ...

Do you know reputable French scooter manufacturers apart from mbk?
Me not and wiki either
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des ... de_scooter

MBK offers what on an elec scooter?

This is certainly only an announcement effect aimed at trying to raise funds ... they do not even dare to give technical details but promise a marketing in the summer? It promises... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Are their scooters approved?

What about distribution and maintenance?

Sorry to be realistic ... but it stinks ...
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/04/20, 00:10

Christophe wrote:Announce 300 km for a scooter so completely out of use is a joke ... or an announcement effect ...

Do you know reputable French scooter manufacturers apart from mbk?
Me not and wiki either
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des ... de_scooter

MBK offers what on an elec scooter?

This is certainly only an announcement effect aimed at trying to raise funds ... they do not even dare to give technical details but promise a marketing in the summer? It promises... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Are their scooters approved?

What about distribution and maintenance?

Sorry to be realistic ... but it stinks ...

If you want my opinion these are standard scooters (already imported by lambda brands, EU approved) Chinese, ordered with a "French specifications" on which they can communicate by highlighting the national side. A bit like you or me, we order any shit in China, we give it a shot of lime, a logo and it becomes made in France, or like in a restaurant, I buy a vacuum-packed industrial veal blanquette , I sprinkle with parsley, it becomes "homemade". Yes, you're right, it's marketing and I wouldn't be surprised if they sold them to their sponsors before they even had them made. For after-sales service ... Lol!
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."