Electric cars: the future price (S Tesla, GM Bolt)

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Electric cars: price for the future (Tesla S, GM Bolt)

by ENERC » 26/10/20, 19:25

Christophe wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:... in a stammering market and with EVs with a range of less than 200km, today I can't imagine a manufacturer getting into this.

Many EVs currently on the market do not have 200 km of autonomy ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

This will be the case for the Dacia Spring mentioned above in particular (with only 27 kWh of battery ... at 0.15-0.2 KWh / km in road mode the calculation is quickly done ...)

So obviously you don't know the market so you don't know what you're talking about ...

Do you want a list with some examples where it will be? : Shock:

Be careful when calculating on the motorway: 40 kWh, that gives 200 km at 130 km / h, but you never reach 0% battery, and recharging beyond 80% is very slow. In practice you are doing 10% -80% so 140 km at 130 km / h.
To do 200 km on the highway, you need a minimum of 60 kWh
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/10/20, 19:27

I don't want to argue against the EV.

But that seems to me to show, as for many other things, that it will not be enough to replace a technical solution A by a technical solution B (here, A = thermal car; B = electric car). But we need to change the way we operate in our societies more radically.

Because even if we plan to rent thermal vehicles for the few% of long trips where EVs are inappropriate, in the majority of cases, with our current behavior, we would need them at the same time. No rental company or manufacturer can have enough vehicles during peak periods (summer holidays, Christmas, Easter, etc.) ...

We will therefore have to spread the holidays - which would have many other advantages !!!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/10/20, 19:33

ENERC wrote:
Or a concept of a car on a trailer pulled in convoy by a tractor truck. It's the train on the road in fact.

As long as there are all the trucks on our roads, we should sell an electric car with a harpoon system to hang on to one of these trucks ... Something like James Bond. Maybe they would end up blocking the roads by being harpooned ???

[sorry, I had opened an answer - and then "Have dinner!" ; I had not seen all the emails posted in the meantime, some of which repeat what I'm saying]
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/10/20, 19:40

Christophe wrote:
So obviously you don't know the market so you don't know what you're talking about ...

Do you want a list with some examples where it will be? : Shock:

Why such an aggressive response ??? I thought the charter of this forum planned for peaceful discussions?

I don't know anything about it either. And yet I discuss. I'm informing myself. I think aloud.

Ce forum does he become elitist? Only those who know something about it have the right to speak? What about democracy? The idiots don't vote? Definition of a con?

In charge of revenge, give me a manufacturer who is embarking on what you are proposing, after Renault's about-face a long time ago.

So you don't seem to know much about it either? Or are you dreaming? I remind you that with "ifs", my aunt would be my uncle (if she had any!).

It's just my perception.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 26/10/20, 20:20

My old ion takes a long time to load in chademo above 80%.

My zoé 40 too.

The new ZE50 up to 90-95% goes pretty fast to charge.

Sunday I took the road to go to one of my daughters, about 170 km. TP around 13-14 °, poorly driven, average around 72 km / h on the road, with a few passages at 110 on expressways, at 8% load. If I ride cool, I take between 60-70% of the battery at max.

A friend of mine took a 64 kWh kona. Next year he plans to do his 1150 km to go down to Spain with it. They say 2 days, a stop at the hotel, without taking the motorway, and that pays them the night at the hotel ....

Question terminal .... there are terminals and terminals ....

The current lack, is more for every day, green up plugs, see just a simple 220V plug ...

Everything will move not far from my corner in 2021 ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/10/20, 20:25

Christophe wrote:So obviously you don't know the market so you don't know what you're talking about ...

You are right! : roll:
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/10/20, 20:48

Did67 wrote:we would need it at the same time. No rental company or manufacturer can have enough vehicles during peak periods (summer holidays, Christmas, Easter, etc.) ...

You don't know the market! It is obvious that all EV manufacturers will acquire a rental fleet of VTs (or even on loan!) Which will be used for a few weeks in the year!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/10/20, 21:09

I never said EVs were the norm, but I was assuming they were ...

Spreading out the holidays, no doubt a good idea, but spreading out the beautiful season, it will already be more complicated ...
Change behavior? For me, who am a very homebody, this is not topical. :P
The concept of vacation is based on the idea of ​​a counterweight to an unpleasant usual way of life, would it not be better to improve it?
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 26/10/20, 21:13

Why do you necessarily want a VT to go on vacation?

Less than 500 km, many EVs since 2017 can do it ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/10/20, 21:21

Ahmed wrote:The concept of vacation is based on the idea of ​​a counterweight to an unpleasant usual way of life, would it not be better to improve it?

It can also be to discover (even superficially, I say it before you tell me) regions, landscapes, inhabitants, activities, cultural (or gastronomic!) Habits different from one's daily life, whether in 200, 1000 or 10000km. Open up and discover a little, regardless of your usual way of life.
0 x