Electric cars: the future price (S Tesla, GM Bolt)

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Electric cars: price for the future (Tesla S, GM Bolt)

by ENERC » 28/10/20, 19:15

Did67 wrote:I actually had the idea of ​​making a "shelter" (sun protection) on the path that leads to the Potager du Laesseux. Also for "educational" reasons. A lot of people go through there. If that can give them a good idea ...

But I would pay myself a regulatory connection. I don't think we can generalize flibustery. If everyone can do whatever they want when they are totally autonomous (not connected), I think it's somewhat hypocritical to connect when it's convenient, but not play by the rules when it's easier. This is not my "philosophy". Or I am "in", and I accept the constraints in force (I am in the company, so I pay taxes - even if it is not pleasant in itself!). Or I am "out". And I do what I want. I am, unfortunately, "in". So I accept ... And I pay !!!!

When you have to pay to give your electricity for free and in addition the Linky counts in both directions ... We are laughed at.
Why do we have to pay the TURPE producer when we are already paying for the Linky which counts in both directions ????

We were sold the Linky as the revolution because it counts energy in both directions ... but you have to pay .... for a remote reading?

Moreover, France is very limited with regard to European law on this subject:
Does France find itself in contradiction with this new text
European? "It will be for the European Commission to judge", responds
Arnaud Gossement, lawyer specializing in the environment and advice
of Enerplan. “The directive is an instrument which sets objectives but
leaves the choice of the means to achieve this to the States. It is clear that French taxation today does not encourage self-consumption. However, Member States also have the right, under another directive
European Union in the internal electricity market, with room for maneuver
important to ensure the financing of their electricity network. " For
defend self-consumption, Enerplan plans to file a
breach complaint to the European Commission. Knowing
Member States have 18 months to comply with the Directive,
Turpe 6 negotiations will certainly come at the right time
to correct the shot

A sicetaitsimple - the inverter and the electrical protection box are included. You plug directly into a 16A. Even if it means drilling the wall, you might as well make a double socket: one for the car and one for the inverter (waterproof of course)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 19:25

ENERC wrote:A sicetaitsimple - the inverter and the electrical protection box are included. You plug directly into a 16A. Even if it means drilling the wall, you might as well make a double socket: one for the car and one for the inverter (waterproof of course)

Not understood .... You arrive panels (in direct current), you pierce the wall (until then it's fine) and after what happens?
A little diagram?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/10/20, 19:32

I understood that you arrived in a box, out of the PV, with an inverter in it. The cable in a 16 A socket brings back the electricity (and I imagine, gives the signal to synchronize). So you repatriate the energy in 230 V (lower amperage, therefore lower section). I imagine and I also hope that in the absence of excitation by the network, the inverter cuts so as not to electrify someone who intervenes on the network ???
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 20:05

Did67 wrote:I understood that you arrived in a box, out of the PV, with an inverter in it. The cable in a 16 A socket brings back the electricity (and I imagine, gives the signal to synchronize). So you repatriate the energy in 230 V (lower amperage, therefore lower section). I imagine and I also hope that in the absence of excitation by the network, the inverter cuts so as not to electrify someone who intervenes on the network ???

Well, I don't understand, hence my question. Because Enerc writes "Even if it means drilling the wall, you might as well make a double socket: one for the car and one for the inverter (waterproof of course)",
A little diagram would be more instructive than long speeches, there honestly I do not understand anything about this "double take" story. Not even at the location of the inverter.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 29/10/20, 08:46

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Did67 wrote:I understood that you arrived in a box, out of the PV, with an inverter in it. The cable in a 16 A socket brings back the electricity (and I imagine, gives the signal to synchronize). So you repatriate the energy in 230 V (lower amperage, therefore lower section). I imagine and I also hope that in the absence of excitation by the network, the inverter cuts so as not to electrify someone who intervenes on the network ???

Well, I don't understand, hence my question. Because Enerc writes "Even if it means drilling the wall, you might as well make a double socket: one for the car and one for the inverter (waterproof of course)",
A little diagram would be more instructive than long speeches, there honestly I do not understand anything about this "double take" story. Not even at the location of the inverter.

Did67 has it all: a self-consumption solar inverter synchronizes the grid. In France it must comply with the VDE0126 standard:
- A rapid disconnection in less than 0.2 s is requested if the rms voltage goes outside the range [80%; 115%] of its nominal value (230 V), ie [184 V; 264.5 V]
- If the value of the rms voltage exceeds for a long time (typically 10 minutes) the value of 110% of the nominal voltage at the point of delivery (230 V), the device must also separate from the distribution network
- The frequency range must remain in the interval [47.5 Hz; 50.2 Hz]

So the inverter shuts down in 0,2 seconds if it no longer sees the stable network at its terminals.

We put the inverter at the foot of the solar panels outside with its AC protection box and we say the AC cable to connect it to a point that is in aval of the distribution board. Why in aval ? it is to be behind the 30 mA protections of the differential circuit breaker.
And so wiring on the distribution board or connecting to a socket is exactly the same thing.
Especially when we are talking about 2000 W peak solar, so in practice 1500 W at the inverter output.
Attachments
autoconso.png
autoconso.png (51.84 KiB) Viewed 3321 times
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/10/20, 10:19

Thank you for the information.

I would study this carefully before taking action.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/10/20, 10:22

sicetaitsimple wrote:

Ben two taken next to each other.

On one, you plug the inverter (like a vacuum cleaner). Your PV kit, including inverter, is an "electrical accessory plugged into a socket on your network.

On the other, you will plug in your EV. So as not to disconnect your PV kit ...

Your car and your kit are outside. To adapt if you park it in your garage!

This is what I understand.
Last edited by Did67 the 29 / 10 / 20, 10: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/10/20, 10:39

OK, got it, thank you both.
Indeed, Enerc assumed that the connection of the car and the arrival from the inverter were physically in the same place, which I had not integrated into my representation.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/10/20, 11:41

This info, not taken enough into account, it seems to me:

"Indeed, companies, responsible for more than half of electric car purchases, help fuel the second-hand market, which is crucial for most households."
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 09:38

Spring is coming: electric-transport / reviews-dacia-spring-the-low-cost-electric-car-renault-is-the-test-and-return-of-experience-t16791.html

The French press has already received some test models ... available for customers in the fall (count deliveries at the end of the year probably ...)
0 x