Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

by izentrop » 17/03/21, 02:02

thibr wrote:to compare with a used zoe
currently € 3500 in aid in France for a used EV : Wink:
Rare and exorbitant in minivan version.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

by thibr » 17/03/21, 19:26

I do not understand :|
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/03/21, 21:15

thibr wrote:I do not understand :|

The Zoe MPV is too expensive. Especially since it does not exist.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/03/21, 21:56

Rajqawee wrote:Well, I have a 3 Clio 2007 which is stacked from 6L to 100 with which I drive 5000 per year. She has 70000 on the clock. She is almost only driving at 70 and 90. I am not too close to buying an electric, except for major breakage, I think: /

But this new "small" electric with 230km of autonomy, it seems pretty good, especially considering the price.

The same for me, Clio3 with 80000km in 10 years. No rush to change, but certainly towards electric. On the other hand, in my case, autonomy a little too weak today to make my "long" journeys (approximately 300km) without refueling.
But except problem, I think it will be very successful.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 17/03/21, 22:05

bsr,
especially as an electric in operation must pollute 1 million times less than a thermal in the same exercise cold engine!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/03/21, 23:28

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
thibr wrote:I do not understand :|

The Zoe MPV is too expensive. Especially since it does not exist.
You are young you. :P
Let's say that my wife can't stand low seats anymore and if you have to pay the skin of the buttocks for an EV SUV, it's not worth it 8) ... After, we tried none ... will have to think about it, aging diesel.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/07/21, 18:28

The spring is fine, but is not "designed" for long journeys.

The original load, although connecting to a T2 socket, like the zoé, only takes a maximum of 7 kW (a little less), against 22 for the zoé, of course provided that the terminal provides them well. .

There is as an option, the combo socket (CCS), at 600 €, which I recommend to take, which allows to charge in 30 kW max.

Many EVs can charge at least 50 on this combo jack.

The batteries are not leased, and besides, Renault to stop that, and we can buy back its battery.
For a small wheeler, no interest, for a big wheeler yes.

Compared to a "triplet" it's twice the autonomy, and twice the basic charging speed, which is very good, when you know what you want.

Today, I still have my ion, but no more zoe. I changed.

A little exaggerated, of course, but in early March before confinement, I did with this car, a little over 300 km, e, less than 4 hours, less than 25% of expressways.

The future is bright at VE.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/07/21, 19:11

phil59 wrote:The future is bright at VE.

Yes, and therefore not to ecology.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/07/21, 19:32

So that you are a minimum "ecological", it would be necessary that you die immediately, outside, in a garden, and that one leaves your body on the spot.

There, you will make a real effort! : Lol:
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/21, 10:02

Even more LOW COST!

Is it EU approved? I doubt ! The article certainly forgets the shipping costs (sometimes 3 times more important than the product when it is a heavy product like this one ...)

Cheaper, you die: this electric car costs only € 1800

Literally, lowering the price even further, only a four-wheel motor would be left. Ready to be wowed by the K5M-2500?

Although no one has seen it with its own eyes, it ignites the internets and makes this K5M-2500 talk. Except that this new electric car has neither speed nor acceleration nor range. Its only advantage: to be sold from 2100 dollars (or 1800 €), exclusively on the Chinese sales site Alibaba.

What do we have at this price? The K5M-2500 has an 800W motor for a featherweight not exceeding 260 kilos, a combo sufficient to reach 40 km / h ... if the wind is in the right direction. According to its manufacturer, ElectricKar, the 2,7 kWh battery is enough to provide a good fifty kilometers. Two characteristics which indicate a restricted use in urban daily life or, strictly speaking, in rural areas to go for a run to the nearest town.

But let's talk about the look. Its fiery red body features a prancing horse reminiscent of Ferrari's; if this was a car and not a giant plastic ladybug. The two passengers (one behind the other) will benefit from eight windows to admire the landscape which may pass very slowly ...

Fishing car. We suspect that at this price, we should not expect a miracle, but does this mean that the requirements of electric car drivers are so low? Without design, comfort or technical performance… obviously, it's easy to drag the prices down. Still, these ugly (but zero emission) carts are more and more common.

Remember the Chinese Freze Nikrob, that urban golf cart, or that pot of yogurt made in Europe… As if we love them, so that there are just as many. Or, more prosaically, the industry understood that a niche was opening up: that of vehicles authorized to drive in low-emission zones. Let it be said, the fight against CO2 emissions should not come at the expense of the design of our beloved cars.

0 x