Citroën BX electric from JF Mirabella: info and patent

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Citroën BX electric from JF Mirabella: info and patent

by alaniesse » 31/03/11, 09:05

I'm looking for the white Bx series 1 white mounted by the team of Jean François Mirabella and his wife in 1996. This car equipped with a DC motor with a power of 50000 watts from the water circuit of an old solar power plant Themis has two levels of lead batteries at the rear.
To my knowledge, this car has the only effective electromotive counterforce avoidance card.
At the time, it was measured against the Porsche 911 in acceleration and distance racing.
Once the batteries were charged, the car was able to reach Paris and descend again without the need for mains charging.
the engine fired on one battery pack while it recharged the other.
a system switched to the other battery pack when the first went down too much.

this car used the patent number: FR2747522 (A1)
http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... cale=fr_fr

Patent purchased by Peugeot in 2001.
The car has not been seen since 2001

Add by modo: subject split from https://www.econologie.com/forums/i-miev-fee ... 10341.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/11, 09:51

: Shock: alaniesse you seem to know Jean François Mirabella very well, what are your links with him?

According to the subject Miraclean he would have died, is it true?

:?:
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 31/03/11, 10:10

yes Christophe, he died suddenly at the end of April.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 31/03/11, 10:25

what were my ties to him?

I was the helper, the co-driver to go up to Paris. We were both from the Montpellier region. the one who was busy preparing the engine when he couldn't do it. control depressions. I took care to counterbalance the decisions of Paris, to buffer.
I brought my ideas as an inventor / discoverer. I was working on an electric bike with auto regeneration.
I intervened for the financing of the models of green car and blue card with soleau envelope for the avoidance of the electromagnetic counterforce
I had the title of CEO, but in fact, I was in the minority, I covered the shares of Jean François who, as an official at Cemagref, could not appear.

In November 2009, not agreeing on arrangements, conflicting partnership signatures, we separated.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 31/03/11, 10:51

I can no longer comment on the death of JFM, he had concerns. I had heard of it, but he was very discreet and kept a lot about him.
It was a type of Sicilian origin, with the characters of Sicilian. But he had an ability to understand the mind-boggling mechanics. he always found a way to improve magnetic, electrical, hydraulic mechanics at the top.
Jean François hat. my eternal regrets.
I could not go to his burial following threats I had received. But I think of him very often.

Laurent
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: if someone has knowledge of an electric BX

by I Citro » 31/03/11, 13:38

alaniesse wrote:I'm looking for the white Bx series 1 white mounted by the team of Jean François Mirabella and his wife in 1996. This car equipped with a DC motor with a power of 50000 watts from the water circuit of an old solar power plant Themis has two levels of lead batteries at the rear.
To my knowledge, this car has the only effective electromotive counterforce avoidance card.
At the time, it was measured against the Porsche 911 in acceleration and distance racing.
Once the batteries were charged, the car was able to reach Paris and descend again without the need for mains charging.
the engine fired on one battery pack while it recharged the other.
a system switched to the other battery pack when the first went down too much.

this car used the patent number: FR2747522 (A1)
http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... cale=fr_fr

Patent purchased by Peugeot in 2001.
The car has not been seen since 2001
It's huge what you're talking about. Image
You could tell us more about the batteries: Operating voltage, capacity, number ... :?:

A 50kw motor is very sufficient for an EV, the torque it delivers is more useful than its power.
The Mitsubishi develops 64kW (from memory).
My 106 electric are satisfied with 11kW nominal ...
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 31/03/11, 17:37

BR made a very, very big meatball by choosing "miraclean"

- on the one hand it makes you think of heavy
- on the other hand there was no website to inform
- in addition there was a site of the same name / nottoyage company

hard to make worse

alaniesse
when pascal says that JFM's work is continued by his help ...
he thinks of you ? or he quotes himself?
or there are other people (on the back EMF bypass)?
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: if someone has knowledge of an electric BX

by Tagor » 31/03/11, 17:41

citro wrote:It's huge what you're talking about.

yes, it's huge ...

it's in the right line of the pierce arrow
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 31/03/11, 18:23

Yes, the pierce arrows was an air and ground transport of wireless energy. Tesla apparently had an electrical source of power, it would have an antenna in the direction it intended to go and it would be a large antenna which would pick up the signal.

It was lead-acid batteries, 2 layers on top of each other in the trunk.

the car made exhibitions at the time, but Georges Frèche at the time, did not want to follow up and did not want to grant credit.

The carrier car chosen was a bx because it had an independent hydraulic system and therefore brakes, without having to resort to a usual vacuum system.

For Miraclean, I don't care about the name. I thought it was pretty.
It is a shame to have condemned him. Over time, you will realize that it is the greenest that have broken down the greenest system.

What is unfortunate is that no one has moved to see the group work at the time.
because shortly: we will have to say that it is a petrol and water engine ... the quantity by volume of petrol alone is not enough to bring calories for power, so this energy can only come on the other liquid, water.

I know, Christophe, I am off topic on this subject, I just answered questions.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/11, 19:01

alaniesse wrote:I know, Christophe, I am off topic on this subject, I just answered questions.

Not that much on electricity ... then nothing prevents you (quite the contrary) from creating a new one on the pierce arrow, it interests me and many others surely!
0 x

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."