electric car and transport, wire news

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

by moinsdewatt » 14/01/17, 21:02

Renault Master Electric: the surprise

Sat 14/01/2017 - And she's good!

Renault had announced a surprise for the Brussels show, where it was going to unveil an improved version of its Kangoo ZE. We did not see it coming, it is an electric Master. The large Renault van is now available in an electric version. It's a good idea, because there is a market. Monoprix, in Paris, already makes deliveries with electric vans, but these are vehicles produced almost individually, so very expensive. Renault should revolutionize this market with its Master ZE. It is a front-wheel drive (we specify it, because the Master also exists in propulsion), with the battery under the cabin. The loading space is therefore identical to that of the Master diesel. The deliverers will be happy, at least in the handling operations.

Because besides that, one can only be surprised by the choices of the person who wrote the specifications for the Master ZE. Unless we are mistaken, it seems to us that the Master is larger, and heavier, than a Renault Zoé. However, the Master will have a less powerful engine: 57 kW instead of 65 for the car, with a lower capacity battery. 33 kWh against 41 kWh in the Zoé. However, it is assumed that Renault is aware of the needs of potential customers, and that the performance of the Master ZE will be sufficient for Paris within the city. Autonomy is announced at 200 km according to the European NEDC methodology, but Renault has the honesty to specify that it will only be 100 km in real use. The Master ZE will be available at the end of the year, the prices are not yet known.

http://www.moteurnature.com/28730-renau ... a-surprise
1 x
Liliane14
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Liliane14 » 18/01/17, 13:16

Hello,
I recently read an article on the evolution of electric vehicles and I discover a little behind the scenes through this subject. I hope that all the funds invested by these manufacturers will help improve the use of vehicles around the world. In my opinion, these modes of transportation will go a long way in preserving the environment.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/01/17, 19:23

Liliane14, you let yourself be fooled by "sustainable development" and other kind hogwash: all this is only a way to revive the productive machine and the less pollution that will result (perhaps, but only at the local level ) at first, is only intended to allow us to continue to devastate our world, since if the means are changed a little, the purpose remains the same ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Liliane14
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Liliane14 » 20/01/17, 07:18

Ahmed wrote:Liliane14, you let yourself be fooled by "sustainable development" and other kind hogwash: all this is only a way to revive the productive machine and the less pollution that will result (perhaps, but only at the local level ) at first, is only intended to allow us to continue to devastate our world, since if the means are changed a little, the purpose remains the same ...

It is true that I had not seen things from this angle. Your return brings me to reflect more on this subject.
Thank you Ahmed for these explanations.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/02/17, 18:16

RATP and Stif to test articulated electric buses

Olivier Cognasse Usine Nouvelle on 14/02/2017

The experimentation of electric buses in Ile-de-France will take a new step with the launch of a new call for tenders for standard and articulated electric buses.

At the end of the year, the RATP will launch massive calls for tenders to begin the moult of its fleet of 4600 buses, which are still very largely thermal. The goal is to reach 2025% of electric buses in 80, the rest running on renewable and non-fossil gas. In the meantime, a new call for tenders estimated at between 10 and 40 million euros is launched in agreement with the Syndicat des transports d'Ile-de-France (Stif). It will include two identical lots with two different manufacturers and is expected to last two years.

In a press release, the RATP and the Stif specify that "the objective of this consultation is to allow the continuation of experiments with electric buses and to meet the needs of the renewal of the RATP bus fleet from 2018."

This call for tenders will concern standard buses of 12 meters and for the first time (optional) articulated buses of 18 meters which may be in Bus configuration with high level of service (BHNS). They will not be intended for the Paris City Hall project to deploy a tram-bus on the high platforms between the Parc de Saint-Cloud and the Paris City Hall, but for existing lines in the Bus 2025 plan.

Test new generations of batteries

These tests will make it possible this time to use an electric heating which does not consume too much energy and to evaluate "the new generations of batteries, and the interoperability between the buses and the charging stations", warn the RATP and the Stif.

Today, line 341, between Place Charles-de-Gaulle-Etoile and Porte de Clignancourt, is fully equipped with 23 Bolloré Bluebuses and the RATP has tested the Irizar, Solaris and Dietrich-Yutong buses. Currently, it runs the buses of the Chinese BYD and the French Heuliez Bus (subsidiary of the Italian Iveco).

Quite recently, Iveco's boss, Pierre Lahutte, had launched a controversy over the Chinese buses and coaches favored by the Paris City Hall, following his desire to ban diesel. Not to mention the RATP tests announced last June with BYD.

http://www.usinenouvelle.com/article/la ... es.N501259
1 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 14/02/17, 19:35

Great! And as we share the bus lanes, let's hope it will be before 2025. (we see more and more small Bolloré buses).

Half-snorkeling trips on the bike, that's enough !. Take a breath before taking the puff of acrid smoke that takes your throat and that makes you cough ... quite a practice when you ride a bike in Paris : Twisted:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 19/02/17, 14:10

The State grants aid of 200 euros for the purchase of an electric bicycle

By Pauline Chateau Updated on 19/02/2017 Le Figaro

Valid until January 31, 2018, this grant aims to accelerate the mobility of French people. In fact, many cities and agglomerations already offer aid.

After granting a superbonus for green cars in 2015, the government is creating aid for the purchase of an electrically assisted bicycle (VAE). A decree was indeed published in the Official Journal this Saturday. This aid “analogous to the“ ecological bonus ”, a device integrated into the Energy Code, amounts to 200 euros and will be valid from February 19, 2016 to January 31, 2018.

In detail, it is intended for "the acquisition or rental of two or three-wheel motor vehicles and electric motor quadricycles with a maximum net engine power of less than 3 kW and not using a lead-acid battery ". To benefit from this, all you have to do is present your purchase invoice to the Service and Payment Agency. An internet portal should also open in the coming weeks, according to Le Télégramme. "This aid is exclusive of any other aid allocated by a public authority having the same purpose", completes the decree. In addition, the famous subsidy is only valid once per person, and not per number of electric bikes purchased.

Aid up to 400 euros in certain cities

Good news, since a VAE is not within the reach of all budgets. The first prices rarely start below 700 euros, and can climb up to 5000 euros. The average price in France is 1060 euros, according to a study by the research office 6T, carried out in March 2015. That year, more than 100.000 pedelecs were sold, according to figures from the Club of cycling cities and territories .

However, is this aid innovative? Up to now, aid for the purchase or rental of low-emission vehicles has been reserved for cars, vans, two or three-wheeled motorized vehicles. To benefit from a subsidy for the purchase of a VAE, you had to turn to your town hall. Saint-Etienne, Blois, Rouen ... In total, around forty cities and agglomerations currently offer purchase assistance. The City of Paris subsidizes 33% of the purchase price of an electrically assisted bicycle, up to a limit of 400 euros.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/conso/2017/02/19 ... trique.php
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/02/17, 08:09

The exit from the ZE Master is not explained above all by the regulations which provide for free parking in Paris, for example; so there is a niche for artisans who work in the city. They just have to enter / exit in or from Paris ... ???? 100 km is enough.

It would therefore be above all a "micro-niche". But if it is done with existing technologies, at a lower cost, it does not eat bread.

And I believe that this also allows the manufacturer to display an "green" image.

Even to respond to European constraints, which "impose" (impose? I don't know where it stands) an average CO² emission rate in the fleet sold by a manufacturer. Even if they sell 100, the model is in the catalog and sold. And counts as "0" emissions - so lower the manufacturer's average!

I think you have to have a realistic view of things. I very much doubt that Ghosn is green! But business, he knows. Bypass the regulations too (see for its small "bonus" of a few million).
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 20/02/17, 21:11

Did67 wrote:The exit from the ZE Master is not explained above all by the regulations which provide for free parking in Paris, for example; so there is a niche for artisans who work in the city. They just have to enter / exit in or from Paris ... ???? 100 km is enough.

It would therefore be above all a "micro-niche". But if it is done with existing technologies, at a lower cost, it does not eat bread.

And I believe that this also allows the manufacturer to display an "green" image.

Even to respond to European constraints, which "impose" (impose? I don't know where it stands) an average CO² emission rate in the fleet sold by a manufacturer. Even if they sell 100, the model is in the catalog and sold. And counts as "0" emissions - so lower the manufacturer's average!

I think you have to have a realistic view of things. I very much doubt that Ghosn is green! But business, he knows. Bypass the regulations too (see for its small "bonus" of a few million).

Do not forget that A.Hidalgo wants to ban diesel in Paris in 2025.

http://www.ouest-france.fr/environnemen ... 25-4652681
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/02/17, 09:58

Yes Yes. It is all this which means that there is a "niche" to adapt to the regulations ... They will be shuttle "vans" between a depot / an SME located in the suburbs, to go and do work in Paris. ..

Don't misunderstand me: I'm not against it at all! Simply, let's remain lucid, that does not mean that there is a change in the automotive panorama. I fear that for a long time to come, we will meet elsewhere, on our roads, "express delivery men" and their Diesel, in full depth ...

It is not, in my opinion, a swallow that makes the spring ... It is a cuckoo that squats a nest!
1 x