electric car and transport, wire news

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

by sicetaitsimple » 07/12/21, 17:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It is even all the French people who put their hand in the wallet by financing the advantages and other rebates so that cons pseudo ecologists think they are doing a gesture for the planet by driving "clean" ...

It's a bit like biomethane, actually. If there were no taxpayers to offset the additional cost of its production compared to natural gas ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/12/21, 17:22

Blablabla ... Kiki, as usual, comparing carrots and anchovies, unsurprisingly, stupid as a broom. And again, a broom is useful. :(
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/12/21, 20:13

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Macro wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It is even all the French people who put their hand in the wallet by financing the advantages and other rebates so that cons pseudo ecologists think they are doing a gesture for the planet by driving "clean" ...

No Guy ... Only the cons tribuables put their hands in their pockets ... And personally ... By paying my EDF bill ... I pay a lot of contribution so that the poor can have electricity at a social rate ... Thinking...

Why "no Guy" if you are a taxpayer? Having said that, I would rather pass my money on to poor people in poverty than to sponsor cons false environmentalists.

Dédolé Guy .... I am contributory up to 8,7% of my income ... I officially work 190 hours per month by combining two jobs .... Really ... I do not even count ... But when I transport the poor in a taxi to go to the local ban to buy sky and beer as soon as the allocations have fallen ... C zero with the condition of destroying my old fuel oil ... I did not steal them ... Especially since my nuclear fund it does not serve me to hang out but to go to work ...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/12/21, 21:02

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Blablabla ... Kiki, as usual, comparing carrots and anchovies, unsurprisingly, stupid as a broom. And again, a broom is useful. :(

Did I say something wrong about biomethane? I'm listening, you have plenty of time to deny it with factual elements.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/12/21, 00:11

Already answered that. To compare lithium and biogas under the guise of a tax grab is null, void and dishonest.
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 22/12/21, 05:51

Macro wrote:..I work officially 190 hours per month by combining two jobs .... Really ... I do not even count ...

That leaves a lot of time to write all these pretty messages (on this forum... among others).

Watch out all the same! Driving screens are not really recommended.

Macro wrote:... But when I transport the poor in a taxi to go to the local ban to buy sky and beer as soon as the allocations have fallen ...

These misereux ... c is your business! Take care of it...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/12/21, 06:54

AD 44 wrote:
These misereux ... c is your business! Take care of it...

Precisely this is where we see that these dirty poor are idiots ... By removing the taxi fare at 7 € it almost made them a bottle of bad sky more ...

Still happy that we have much more interesting than these wrecks as a customer ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 29/12/21, 22:33

An electric TER project welcome to Senegal:

The Dakar-AIBD Regional Express Train (or TER Dakar-AIBD) is a standard gauge electric railway line connecting Dakar station to Diamniadio and scheduled to reach Blaise-Diagne International Airport (AIBD) in 2023 as well as new towns located in the hinterland. An inaugural train ran on January 14, 2019 but entry into service for travelers only takes place on December 27, 2021.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_exp ... Dakar-AIBD

Edit: There are Diesel-electric TER:

1 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 30/12/21, 12:12

Ah! Finally a real two-seater electric cart?
Electric carts, the French know. There was the Renault Twizy, and today we have the Citroën AMI. Very small machines with extremely mediocre performance, with an even worse build quality. Toyota did not make this choice, it had launched a small electric vehicle in Japan called the C + pod. Compared to the aforementioned French models, its performance, autonomy and build quality are considerably higher. But it pays off. 1 yen. Or more than 650 €.
Toyota C + pod electric cart The taxation being very different, the prices are different in Japan, but it should be noted that this small C + pod, with its maximum speed of 60 km / h and its range of 150 km, is more expensive than a Basic Toyota Yaris (non-hybrid), which is ... A real all-rounder, with which you can even drive the highway. So the 4-seater petrol for all uses, or pay more for a strictly urban two-seater, you have to be motivated to choose zero emissions.

If it's a high-end cart, the battery should be ...

https://www.moteurnature.com/31207-toyo ... t-de-gamme
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/12/21, 12:33

Kitchen faucets : Mrgreen: : Lol: : Mrgreen:

a 2-seater soap bar that goes to 60 km / h max for a range of 150 km

thanks for that laugh bar. :P
2 x