Revolutionary electric machines, FINALLY!

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Revolutionary electric machines, FINALLY!

by Lietseu » 22/10/09, 16:15

Hello everyone, I would like to submit to you a few indications concerning formidable machines which are being developed and which will (are very soon) on sale on the European market ...

The Nissan Land Glider leads the way it is presented on the internet, but the info is still to come when it has its autonomy and its performance ...
The machine tilts 17 ° in turns ...

The exterior

The interior ...

http://www.nissan-zeroemission.com/EN/H ... LandGlider

http://www.nissan-zeroemission.com/EN/NEWS/

Scr. Nissan
and here in action:
Then follows a process (already known and used ... for electric toothbrushes-among others) which would allow recharging the batteries without direct contact with the vehicle while transforming the juice to the right voltage ... The principle, simple, uses the electromagnetic induction between two coils. The circulation of a current in the transmitter coil creates a magnetic field which induces a current in the receiver coil located under the chassis of the car. The model presented has a power of 10 kW but the company plans to develop a 3 kW model for individuals. Nissan is announcing a system commercialization in 2010. The company hopes to develop a system that works with high efficiency even if the two coils are offset from each other in a horizontal plane. The tolerable margin of alignment error would be +/- 10 cm.

src.enerzine

A genius tricycle machine to follow with curiosity, the "Tribred Pon-e" is, according to the designer, capable of reaching 30 km / h on very smooth ground for a road range of about 32 km, at full charge. The average cost to recharge the battery would be around 0,04 € / charge.

src enerzine

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 22/10/09, 17:58

Liesteu

Here's a good start.

The following data are found:
- Power 80 kW, or 109 hp
- Battery capacity 24 kWh, i.e. 86,4 MJ
- V max 140 km / h

By cons, I can not find the mass of this beautiful machine. We can still roughly determine the mass of the batteries (so have an idea of ​​the price?): With an assumption of 150 Wh / kg (?), We get 160 kg! This suggests a rather high total mass (of the order of 600 kg?).

For my part (but am I objective? : Mrgreen: ) for a two-seater, why not try a single motorized wheel at the rear, even if it means widening the front track a little. And as long as to do, remove the tilt system. These 2 choices would remove a wheel, a differential (in principle), the drive shafts, a suspension, a tilt system ... and gain mass. In addition, the power seems excessive (109 hp). And then, refining the rear a little will further reduce the drag of the base, etc. With a ladle, maybe 80 kg of batteries would then be sufficient. The overall target mass could then approach 400 kg, or even a little less? (close to a RENAULT VESTA weighing 480 kg in 4 places).

All this so that we can afford it ... But this Nissan already marks a definite improvement compared to our current "monsters". Although Nissan's speech “zero CO2” is disturbing…

Let us hope that this car will accelerate the ideas of other manufacturers, and lead to ultra simple "low cost" models.

As for the 2nd machine, I love its extreme simplicity :P .

Michel
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/10/09, 18:20

A bit small for my taste, but for urban use, it's perfect.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/09, 18:34

Here are the video links for the two machines, the two-seater first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3juWKlTC ... _embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chd_a4v3 ... r_embedded

Last edited by Lietseu the 22 / 10 / 09, 20: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/09, 18:57

Sorry Lietseu but all this is pipo for the reason that Jancovici evokes in this extract
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 22/10/09, 18:59

contactless charging (induction) is an energy waste: deplorable efficiency (memory <50% depending on alignments and distance)
0 x
Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/09, 19:10

Yes Dirk Pitt but they don't care! They do not intend to market see extract of janco cited just before ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/09, 20:06

Well yes we are not blocked to point, we cats ...

I'm not saying no, to a hybrid in the vein of what has already been said on our many posts dealing with the subject "cars of the future" ...

But, I would like to be proved too, that we can actually produce vehicles that pollute as little, with consumption from 1l / 100 to 90 per hour for a car equivalent to a do-doche (two horses) carrying 4 passengers?

to see, but frankly I have doubts, I tend to believe what I see, except when we talk about intangible things ...

0 x

Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/09, 20:10

For our friends of econology the link on econo .:

https://www.econologie.com/nissan-land-g ... -4143.html

0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/09, 20:15

Lietseu wrote:But, I would like to be proved too, that we can actually produce vehicles that pollute as little, with consumption from 1l / 100 to 90 per hour for a car equivalent to a do-doche (two horses) carrying 4 passengers?

I hope this will be one of the association's projects !!!

Find a buggy (so as not to have to redo the cycle part) and put a small twin-cylinder diesel engine of around 20 hp there ... also work on the tires and I think we will tater the 2 L / 100 ...

Will it be ok Mister Thomas?
0 x