Electric car: must we tax the road kWh EdF?

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/01/11, 23:31

truck transport is a means for developing countries

the good way is the railroad: see in Switzerland, the roads are narrow but free! there are very few trucks!

alas with our sncf which works more and more badly, we are more and more underdeveloped

Taxing the use of the road by fuel tax is one thing, but not the real solution ... taxing the bad solution is useless if we do not effectively operate the good solution, which is the railway

taxing the road will not be enough to make sncf effective if we continue not to give it the means it needs!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/01/11, 23:56

chatelot16 wrote:truck transport is a means for developing countries

the good way is the railroad: see in Switzerland, the roads are narrow but free! there are very few trucks!
It's not just the railroad ...
A boat link has been set up and the truckers can embark for England from Bayonne, which prevents them from crossing France.
Those who have tried it find the formula more interesting than riding, and above all more restful.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 05/01/11, 06:41

Hello,
Compare Switzerland to France, not all were the same size.
The piggyback is only valid on certain destinations, and do not forget, the fact of picking up and delivering the goods and all the constraints.Ni what it implies at the level (nuclear gray energy)
Road trains could be an idea (safety and economic consumption / ton)
Barges a solution for certain materials (good for express parcels, unless you change mentalities.

But I wanted above all to point out that I heard a reddif on bfm or schneider talking about the meter that he wants to finalize and have set up for the houses that will recharge electric cars.
Installed cost <600euros.
a + claude
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/01/11, 10:16

a special meter on the charger at home, would be the worst solution, because it would then be mandatory to prevent recharging anywhere on any outlet! the right way to kill the electric car

if it is necessary to tax the electric car to make it participate also in the maintenance of the roads it will be necessary to put the meter in the car!
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 05/01/11, 10:48

No I think you can recharge n'miporte or as long as it is equipped with a meter, at the expense of the one where you get your supplies from or offer yourself or billed for consumption.
a + claude
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 05/01/11, 11:30

clasou wrote:No I think you can recharge n'miporte or as long as it is equipped with a meter, at the expense of the one where you get your supplies from or offer yourself or billed for consumption.
a + claude

yes good but chatelot is right, that means: no more troubleshooting right to left at mister toutle monde.
I do think it will not be the right solution.
the compromise solution for both camps (taxer and taxed) would be that the counting is actually done in the car and then transmitted via the network (or other) when possible for billing of the interested party. it therefore leaves the door open for recharging on normal socket.
in the meantime, I'm going to pamper my 106 elec so that it lasts. : Cheesy:
0 x
Click my signature
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 05/01/11, 11:53

No, I don't think if you mean by troubleshooting recharging, or will be the worry.

If a person who does not have an electric car decides to be equipped by the meter manufacturer, and can be change his subscription so that it is compatible neither "schneider" nor edf nor will see a complaint, if this person offers you refueling the car all as it would for the aperitif, which will find fault.

edf will sell, the state will tax and you will consume, the goal and that the money circulates.
Now what about the one who would produce from enr, well certainly as he planned to do for the recovery of rain, a statement from you and your consumption likely to be controlled
a + claude
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 05/01/11, 11:53

dirk pitt wrote:the compromise solution for both camps (taxer and taxed) would be that the counting is actually done in the car and then transmitted via the network (or other) when possible for billing of the interested party. it therefore leaves the door open for recharging on normal socket.

+1 with Chatelot and Dirk
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 05/01/11, 11:56

clasou wrote:If a person who does not have an electric car decides to be equipped by the meter manufacturer

Precisely, the problem is that the one you are going to be equipped with the right meter. In other words, you can only go to friends who are equipped with EV.
This is the big difference with the aperitif: everyone is equipped with Ricard : Cheesy:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/01/11, 11:56

Electricity taxed like oil at 80% for EVs ...

Bye bye all hope of seeing it roll before 40 years ...
0 x