electrical and popular car within 5000 €

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

electrical and popular car within 5000 €

by I Citro » 01/10/08, 20:57

: Arrow: This is the statement of the day read on laposte.lequotidienauto.com
Ségolène Royal aims to offer its citizens a "regional electric car" for less than 5000 euros. Three prototypes are presented to the press today. But a balance remains to be found between private and public funding.

Heuliez NextEre:

Heuliez SimplyCity:

Heuliez Friendly:

The Softcar Redigo project (Heuliez ???):

2 other prototypes will be presented on the stand Heuliez at the World automotive starting this weekend;
La WILL and the pickup PONDICHERY produced by ARGENTUM MOTORSThe Indian firm has entered the capital of Heuliez (up to 60%) saving this French company in big trouble.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/10/08, 21:20

: Arrow: I just find this on the web : Arrowd:
Perhaps is it for scoops hunters of the first photo of the prototype to be presented to the world and that journalists have seen today during the visit:
The "Will", the 100% electric vehicle developed by the automotive supplier Heuliez, Orange and the Michelin group, was presented Tuesday in Cerizay (Deux-Sèvres) to Secretaries of State Luc Chatel and Hubert Falco.

The vehicle, which is to be officially presented at the Paris Motor Show, which opens this weekend in Paris, was simply showed reporters without any technical presentation of the vehicle is performed.

Secretaries of State have also seen another model developed by Heuliez with the Poitou-Charentes region, Friendly, who will be officially presented on Wednesday. Journalists were not allowed to see this vehicle, also electrical.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Electric car and popular within 5000 €

by Christophe » 01/10/08, 21:40

Ségolène Royal aims to offer its citizens a "regional electric car" for less than 5000 euros.

She still believes in Santa Claus Sego at his age? Unless 60 80% to the price of the car is never subsidized these bagnoles will not proposed at this price ... or without batteries ...

This is also what is heard under:

But it remains to find a balance between private and public funding.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 01/10/08, 21:49

These are not cars, they are Fisher Price toys!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/10/08, 22:03

: Arrow: I started the topic by saying:
This is the release of the day

This is not a tool, it is propaganda ... This week journalists noted the tremendous progress made by Sego for communication. They said she was now using the methods of Sarko, either on technical, strategy ...

This week we saw a show of "thanks" with artists, pipoles. The images and the sound (impeccable) were produced by the staff of Ségo and transmitted "to the media", so no risk of crappy shots, kind of stuck in the carpet, revealing slip, even big blunder, inadvertently filmed or recorded. . everything was checked, filtered cut, assembled with method to ensure communication without burrs ...

Throughout the week it will strive to occupy the media field, as his model, hyper active ...
:!:

Afterwards, the content has little importance, play on the announcement effect and stay in motion ... anyway "people" do not think, at least that's what we teach the Enarques, to think for us.
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 01/10/08, 22:04

Taking a car to € 10000 sold in France, we already pay VAT € 1639. Consider 10% margin for the dealer or € 836, the purchase price of your garage is € 7525. I consider them to 15% marketing expenses (advertising, etc.), or € 1128, transportation costs to € 250, we arrive at a factory price at € 6121 or 61% of the sale price consumer.

Making a car at € 5000 should be possible by developing a minimalist strategy. Besides, Loremo cars or MDI considering relatively low selling price I think.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/10/08, 22:50

Korben Dallas wrote:Making a car at € 5000 should be possible by developing a minimalist strategy. Besides, Loremo cars or MDI considering relatively low selling price I think.

MDI even announces a "negative" selling price because with a premium of € 5000 and a vehicle at € 3500, this would pay off to the buyer before having driven ... :frown: NEGRO ... as Guy ...
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 02/10/08, 07:57

Yes, I read that, but it is only with the big bonus bonus.

If true, this makes no sense and no doubt that the law on the bonus / malus ecological magazine will soon :-)

Anyway, 3500 € sale price, even for a basic car, it's a beautiful performance. Frankly, I doubt it, seeing the industrial principle of MDI Cars (workshop / factory / local dealership) which by definition can not be automated (low production volume per workshop / factory.
0 x
Sephircrew
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Electric car and popular within 5000 €

by Sephircrew » 02/10/08, 10:42

citro wrote:: Arrow: the release of the day read on laposte.lequotidienauto.com
Ségolène Royal aims to offer its citizens a "regional electric car" for less than 5000 euros. Three prototypes are presented to the press today. But a balance remains to be found between private and public funding.

Heuliez NextEre:

Heuliez SimplyCity:

Heuliez Friendly:

The Softcar Redigo project (Heuliez ???):

2 other prototypes will be presented on the stand Heuliez at the World automotive starting this weekend;
La WILL and the pickup PONDICHERY produced by ARGENTUM MOTORSThe Indian firm has entered the capital of Heuliez (up to 60%) saving this French company in big trouble.

On this article,

I note that just made the Heuliez Friendly only.
ELV made the Simplycity and NextEre.
Finally Diedre Design in institutional p with Endeavour made the Redigo Softcar.

video presentation available www.softcar.fr.

Kind regards.

Sephircrew
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/08, 11:21

Gregconstruct wrote:These are not cars, they are Fisher Price toys!

For the city ca not enough?
0 x