Flexible solar panel for swimming pools of 7 m² what other use?

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Christophe

Flexible solar panel for swimming pools of 7 m² what other use?

by Christophe » 01/06/21, 11:49

More than 10 years ago I bought a flexible solar panel for swimming pools ... I had done some experiments with it and since then it was hanging out in my garden (X times frozen out of water) ... I was fed up with See it lying around, I just tested it, it is still waterproof (rather tough therefore)!

I would like to recycle it in a project ... but which one?

I thought of keeping my greenhouse frost-free by placing it on the roof with an automatic pump supplied with PV and a substantial reserve of hot water in the greenhouse ... But this greenhouse is oriented EST against the bottom of the greenhouse. 'a slope (so no SOUTH at all in winter).

I do not want to deport the panel and the solar potential is limited in my area in winter: it will be necessary to provide for frost protection of the system ... suddenly the project loses its interest ...

It is nearly 7 m² so about 7 kW in summer ...

Ideas ???

If you have an idea for you I can sell it ... but shipping will cost candy probably close to half of its residual value : Cry: Well, it's always better that it is useless at home ...

solar.jpg

solar2.jpg
solar2.jpg (171.13 KiB) Viewed 3521 times

solar3.jpg
0 x
Christophe

Re: Flexible solar panel for swimming pools of 7 m² in reuse?

by Christophe » 19/06/21, 09:59

Too late I sold it a few days ago
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Flexible solar panel for swimming pools of 7 m² what other use?

by Forhorse » 19/06/21, 23:37

I have the same one that has been lying around in the cellar for well 10 years ... I have a vague idea of ​​what to do with it, but not too much time or resources to devote to it.
0 x