The solar installation wood Tigger with thermal buffer

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: my installation

by fabio.gel » 29/04/08, 14:16

tigrou_838 wrote:for fabio, here is a diagram of what you want to do

Thank you Tigger

On the other hand, your battery must be at the service pressure of the network and the tightness of my "home" box will be more difficult to achieve than two coils!!!
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 29/04/08, 14:56

hi fabio.

exact for the network pressure.
you can take a small ex-electric cumulus and put a small coil in it instead of the resistance, if you know how to make a copper coil that goes through the hole of the resistance.

look on the apper site, there is someone who had done a similar thing, in the minutes at the very beginning I believe.

take a look, some ideas for you.
http://amet.pierre.free.fr/regis/onillon.html

tigrou : Mrgreen:
0 x
ulyssesourd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ulyssesourd » 30/04/08, 12:41

the simplest is to heat the PRIMARY water which passes through the boiler: the cold water from the network enters the first tank which serves as an exchange (no coil), and pump the water which is inside towards the boiler.
0 x
ulyssesourd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ulyssesourd » 30/04/08, 12:47

And for me, is the diagram correct? I plan to add solar panels and as I have a DHW tank heated by the 800L buffer via a wood boiler.
I will add an electric balloon in case the weather is not nice...
But as I heat the water in the primary circuit, is my schematic diagram correct? In winter, the sensors will be drained because no antifreeze given the number of liters of the whole installation (at least 1000L)...
Thank you for your comeback...
Diagram link: Image
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 30/04/08, 13:53

hello ulysse nice your drawing, and also very simple to implement, but I believe that fabio did not want the cumulus exchanger to be under the pressure of the network, that is why he was going to put two exchangers in it.
plus a lack of space for the second reserve.
it's simple, but the lack of space complicates everything.

0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 30/04/08, 13:56

for Ulysses, also put your drawing on the forum apper, you will have no more answers, I am no longer there until Monday.

I still look at your diagram and give you my impressions at the beginning of the week.

0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 30/04/08, 14:07

hi ulysse, I took a look, it's not a bad first idea, you just have to think about putting non-return valves in the right places, and put a valve on the lower part of the sensors, to close well on both sides to winter, without forgetting a valve to drain the system.

it would have been easier to make a closed solar antifreeze circuit and put an exchanger + a circulator.

I'm a little afraid in your system that if you forget to drain the solar part before the first frost, you'll blow up the sensors!!!!!! and after to repair when it's on the roof ax put high, hello the damage, plus the water leaks all over the house, the ceilings, etc ....

0 x
ulyssesourd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ulyssesourd » 30/04/08, 14:25

thank you tigger
but yes I will not forget the valves ...
On the other hand I wonder if I can add a coil in the DHW tank because I do have an inspection hatch on the DHW tank, is it possible to put a coil in the middle of the tank exchanger and make 2 holes on the hatch?
But I don't know how to solder or make a coil... :|

I thought of heating only the primary circuit so that I can manage overheating in summer when I'm not at home (holidays) -> the surplus will be directed to the large hydro accumulation tank... that's a brilliant idea, isn't it? That way I don't need an expansion tank or specific regulation -> just a thermostat which activates the discharge pump when the temperature exceeds 80 or 85°C and stops when it drops to 50°C, the time to let the sun heat the water in the collectors.
For this, I have to put a valve on the return on the junction between the large tank and the DHW tank. When I go on vacation I put the valve on the circuit to the big balloon...

But I have a question: the fact of emptying the circuit of the sensors in summer would not pose problems when the sun is strong, and that for 3 weeks?

A+
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 05/05/08, 10:46

Hello everyone.

after a few days of good weather.

temp of 1000 liters available for underfloor heating 60 degrees.

domestic hot water temp 70 degrees.

house temp 19,0.

outside temp this morning at 7:45, 9 degrees.

speed increase (2) solar hot water circulator, 45w.

speed increase (2) solar circulator-underfloor heating tank, 45w.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/08, 10:51

Hey tigger 1000L at 60°C, should you install a jaccuzi!!!

For the inauguration, I take care of the Rocheforts!!

: Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers"