The solar installation wood Tigger with thermal buffer

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: combined solar wood

by bham » 19/04/08, 10:44

jc-tergal wrote:
But I would like to note the criticism of the exorbitant price that the installers make ...

I have been an installer for 10 years of solar / wood and recently pellets ...
We can never have the same installation costs as a self-built
We are a company, with charges, standards, guarantees to provide, security to set up, and prices obtained from suppliers identical to the purchasing group ... from the competition ...
I do not agree qd it says that the subsidy effect goes in my pocket, and I only wish that the prices drop to allow the greatest number to have access to it ... but that exceeds the installers. it is the nrj production system and the lobby worries
Because if there is no more sub, tax credit, I change status (self-employed) and hop I will be bcq cheaper ...
here I just want to evolve this overly simplistic review ...
Regards

I sell myself wood, I have my company so I know what it is the charges and the competition (mainly black) but I am quite blown away with practical prices SOMETIMES

I'm looking for a vigas boiler. I call in belgium who redirects me to his french installer: boiler vigas 25s: 3600 € HT !!!! of course out of pose etc ...

ebay germany: vigas25S + 1000l buffer + various accessories from a professional 2750 € shipping costs included
but immediately the French told me that there was a tax credit !!! then the charges do not explain everything anyway [/ quote]

I would like to make an apartment, excuse me tigger, on moonlighting; I would like to say that when it comes to works taxed at 5,5%, it's not worth the cost of taking risks.
-1 ° because you do not have an invoice which gives you a ten-year guarantee and the possibility of turning against the craftsman or the company in the event of poor workmanship.

-2 ° Because the craftsmen / companies who offer you works without invoice in fact only take away the VAT, which is, voluntarily or not, a scam. Because you should know that when you make someone work under the table, you will pay him at the same hourly rate as what he touches net, therefore deducted charges while the boss pays a gross hourly rate, charges included. The difference is around 70%. I saw bosses who showed me an hourly rate of 30 € (negotiable at 24 € / H! : Shock: ) without invoice when the workers received 10 € / H net. However, an hour worked under the table is not declared at the cash desks, the bosses therefore do not pay charges on these hours and in the process, these are hours that are not counted for their retirement.
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

How to calculate the volume of the thermal tank?

by fabio.gel » 25/04/08, 15:19

For tigrou_838

Hi Tigger
You chose a tank of 1000 liters for the thermal flask, it is a choice after having made scholarly calculations or did you have that on hand?

I would like to preheat my domestic hot water with my wood stove using the same technique as you but I have no place to put such a tank at home.
With 100 liters storage will this be enough?

Thank you
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 25/04/08, 15:55

hello fabio.gel

I have a tank of 100litres for underfloor heating, the choice and the calculation according to my solar collector surface and of course the available space.

so you want to preheat your sanitary water, you can use 100l, but it would be better with a 200l tank, you don't tell me how you heat the sanitary water and if you already have a hot water tank, that would be fine to have this info.

otherwise, preheating via the stove in the same system as me, you can do this to preheat what you want and adapt as you want.

have a good week-end.

tigrou
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 25/04/08, 15:57

oups :|

not 100l but 1000litres,

sorry : Cry:
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 25/04/08, 22:43

Bonsoir

To complete the information given by Tigrou
1000 liters is a lot, and a little at a time

If the 1000 liters are heated to 60 ° and fully exploited up to 20 ° C (40K delta)
The thermal energy released is:

1000 x 4180 x 40 = 167200 46.5 KJ or XNUMX KWh
It is the energy equivalent of 5 liters of fuel oil burned in a 90% efficiency boiler

If this heat is ideally slowly released for 12 hours (for example using a low temperature thermostatic valve) we have the equivalent of a boiler of 3.87 KW permanently
This power normally makes it possible to maintain a temperature of 20 ° in a dwelling, for example at night

Conversely, if you have a 15 KW boiler that only heats the buffer water, it will simply take 3 hours to raise its temperature to 60 °

A+
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 28/04/08, 08:49

hello, for fabio, tell me how you heat the water right now, if you already have a stove, this is which one, do you already have a water reserve.

for looping, ok with you, me what I see, and without calculation, it is the heating of my house to 19degree by the solar, the heating of the water by the solar, yesterday my reserve of water floor at 55degrees ,
and my reserve of sanitary hot water at 62degrees, all this without any pollution, just the two circulators on 45watts electrical energy.
rather than consuming fuel, even 5 liters as you say, at least I don't pollute.

tigrou : Evil:
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: my installation

by fabio.gel » 28/04/08, 09:00

tigrou_838 wrote:hello fabio.gel

I have a tank of 100litres for underfloor heating, the choice and the calculation according to my solar collector surface and of course the available space.

so you want to preheat your sanitary water, you can use 100l, but it would be better with a 200l tank, you don't tell me how you heat the sanitary water and if you already have a hot water tank, that would be fine to have this info.

otherwise, preheating via the stove in the same system as me, you can do this to preheat what you want and adapt as you want.

have a good week-end.

tigrou

Hi Tigger
To heat the water at home, I have a 150 liter electric tank.
By using your system, I therefore create a 200 liter insulated water tank in which I put two coils.
One from the stove to the accumulator (with a circulator).
The other is from the outside water supply to the electric hot water tank.

Thank you
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 28/04/08, 09:08

hi fabio, why put two coils, one is enough, look at the diagram of my installation, on the plan below, it is the domestic hot water part, and as you can see, there are two reserves of 200litres, including one electric and the other solar in series, with a single coil.

to return to your instal, you put the solar in series of the electric, the coil with circulator in closed circuit on the coil.
like this the arrival of the network does this directly in the solar cumulus, and is preheated before going into the electric cumulus.
it is the simplest and the most viable.
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

by tigrou_838 » 28/04/08, 09:12

hi fabio.
https://www.econologie.com/pourquoi-choi ... -3773.html
here is the plan, you simply replace the two solar collectors with a coil in or behind the stove.
for me I have a preference for behind, you recover a little less calories, but you have no problem of overheating when your stove will heat up.
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: my installation

by fabio.gel » 28/04/08, 11:21

tigrou_838 wrote:hi fabio.
https://www.econologie.com/pourquoi-choi ... -3773.html
here is the plan, you simply replace the two solar collectors with a coil in or behind the stove.
for me I have a preference for behind, you recover a little less calories, but you have no problem of overheating when your stove will heat up.

Yes but for the moment I do not have solar cumulus and I do not have the place to put one.
This is why I would do a kind of very well insulated thermal battery with two coils to store the heat generated by the stove.
0 x

Back to "Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers"