Solar thermal project in Brittany coupled with an 11 kW heat pump

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Solar thermal project in Brittany coupled with an 11 kW heat pump

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/06/21, 13:05

If the seller is not very smart, the fault lies mainly with the carrier. Most trucks are not equipped at all and the goods, over the delivery, move around in the hold, not chocked, not fixed at the option of bends, braking and end up being damaged. It is truly scandalous. I spoke to some delivery guys, they all told me their bosses don't care. Compartmentalizing is not complicated, however!
1 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: Solar thermal project in Brittany coupled with an 11 kW heat pump

by PITMIX » 09/06/21, 12:13

Regarding the final delivery man even if he certainly broke the pallet, I know that in his truck there was no problem of this kind. The pallet was the last to be loaded and the first to be unloaded.
Nothing could fall on it because it took the entire width of the small 3,5T.
Without being a packaging pro, it would never have occurred to me to send a pallet of poorly protected glass tubes to the other side of the earth.
Carriers take very few precautions as they are not held responsible for damage.
Ups has lost part of the contents of a package for more than 6 months.
They just did a survey to find out the value of the content and came to my house to find what they had delivered to me.
I refused, asking them to refund me or deliver the missing part of my package.
The file was closed and I got nothing.
On the other hand, my supplier made an effort to deliver a new package to me at low cost.
In another case, Chronopost delivered my Oscaro package to another customer. After an investigation by Chronopost, they told me to see with Oscaro, not knowing where my package had gone.
In the end, Oscaro sent me a new package, and the guy who had received my package by mistake, contacted me to get it back.
In both of these cases, I got nothing from the delivery agencies.
1 x