Solar parables in autoconstruction

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 21/10/15, 03:47

Monitoring is automatic with 2 follower heliotrack.com axes, it is super accurate and works very well, it has the automatic return in the evening.

For heat technical, speed etc .., I expect my order graphene powder (2-3 grams).
I'll do tests with graphene as coolant and vegetable oil.

I also glue now square mirrors thickness 1mm 7,5cm by 7,5cm (about 140) and 4cm by 4cm (about 100) to a diameter of 1m45 paraboloid).

I find that the aluminum coating of solar cooking is very bad reflection of solar radiation, the loss is very important. It takes true mirrors.

The energy is recovered in the home by a circular copper heat exchanger internal diameter 4mm painted with black paint and graphene, winding total should 4 6 to meters or more - all under vacuum.

the oil should reach 200 degrees celcius in 20 or 30 seconds with 1litre flow in 20minutes is that I hope thanks to graphene absorbs light perfectly and very quickly.... I'll post my results.

Chris
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/10/15, 09:14

Thank you, I have several questions.

1) how much the trackage system (motor + sensor)

2) integrated graphene painting: OK, but you also mix oil?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain 06
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Solar Parables in autoconstruction

by Alain 06 » 09/07/16, 12:12

Hello everyone.
Previous posts is older and I just fall over there doing other research.
For solar tracking I found a simple and cheap scheme (how to reach him?), And a message from the author that I attached below.
If it helps.
Best regards to all
Alain 06

28 / 01 / 2007, 19h08 Message #11 Thread
escartefigue33
Re: looking for solar panel orientation system
This arrangement works perfectly provided they use red LEDs or orange high brightness like Crystal, ie with a non-colored translucent lens.
The first step is to pair the two LEDs by connecting the head to tail with a voltmeter in parallel.
Directed toward the sun, we must be able to obtain a zero voltage (0V).
It is important that the LEDs are perfectly paired on the horizontal and vertical axis, two by two.
The LEDs will be fixed in two diagonal oriented horizontally and vertically on a small printed circuit 20x20 mm.
The LEDs are connected in parallel and in opposite to each diagonal.
Note: Elektor offers a free download for a printed circuit assembly.

This assembly is designed to orientation of a chassis for melting wax on hive frames.
Therefore, orientation was provided on two axes.
For orientation of a solar panel, it is much easier to achieve focus on a single axis with an equatorial mount consists simply of a cheap dish engine, which contains the motor and the limit switches, it no more than connect electronics.
The support will be simply adjusted so that the axis of rotation is parallel to the axis of the earth.
Of course, half of the electronic part will be achieved.
Sincerely,
GéGé
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/16, 14:48

Alain 06 wrote:Hello everyone.
Previous posts is older and I just fall over there doing other research.
For solar tracking I found a simple and cheap scheme (how to reach him?), And a message from the author that I attached below.
If it helps.
Best regards to all
Alain 06

Use the "attachments" function above the window for writing a message ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/07/16, 15:16

Christophe wrote:
Use the "attachments" function above the window for writing a message ...

except that sees no attached peice in the message window Writing

phpbb is so complicated that it is difficult to explain

Writing this message window is a trap, no preview button, it lacks any useful function, and nothing clearly shows that there is another window or is

for me I would remove the quick response which is not fast, I would leave normal response with all the functions
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/16, 15:23

Well that's because you use the "quick response" function ...

Just click on "Advanced editor and preview" or the "reply" button

It gets really painful this kind of functional remarks .... it's true that I often forget that we become more and more con ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/07/16, 17:07

I know ... but it has that gives you this indiquation does not know! if he knew he would not raise the issue
0 x
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 01/08/16, 12:45

Hello,

A few minutes to answer the questions:

Elephant:
1) how much the trackage system (motor + sensor): about 300 us dollars in euros I do not know - I buy from 8 years at http://www.Heliotrack.com and it's good tracker 2 axes

2) integrated graphene painting: OK, but you also mix oil? Graphene is too expensive and ultimately unnecessary, I get very good results with black paint resistant to high temperatures.

If not for the highest solar dish the problem is the insufficient flow as the fluid does not flow long enough at home, I head over to a cylindrical parabolic concentrator solution (see picture) with several long copper windings to the store directly energy in the manifold under vacuum and circulating the fluid (water or air or oil (if too high temperature) etc ... longer to warm it) (see attached photo).

It is possible that no hub is required and one or two, three manifolds with a copper wound resistor is sufficient to preheat the water and air for its home. That might be improved piping systems under vacuum.

Note: the coasts of cylindrical parabolic concentrator were laser cut, designed beforehand on a CAD program.

Chris
1 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 02/08/16, 16:51

Hello, When I realized concentrator testing, cyclindro parabolic barrel simplest away, I had used the reflective film (flexible mirror type) associated with a polycarbonate plate which takes the cylindrical shape by simply bending to the hub. Polycarbonate is very resistant on the outside and cheap.
Absorber for a simple solar collector vacuum tube makes the case for a very reasonable cost (15euros). I used the Optego free software for simulating radiation (thickness receptor variation in incidence ...).
Great achievement anyway.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/08/16, 18:01

with a parable must not put a black painted surface at home: the heat is too concentrated, you have to put the home hole that enters a boiler ... all the light that enters the hole will vanish on inner wall of the boiler, regardless of the reflection coefficient

a hole is a perfect black body

the boiler can be isolated on all its external face: there are only the surface of the hole that the heat can get out
0 x

Back to "Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers"