Demonstration of interest feasibility study lime kiln

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Sourdois
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Demonstration of interest feasibility study lime kiln

by Sourdois » 26/02/13, 12:12

Project name: Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Support Project (PACDE II)

Sources of funding: DON agreement N ° H637-BF of February 21, 2011

SOLICITATION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST N ° 001/01/2013 / COVEMI

Recruitment of an individual consultant responsible for carrying out a feasibility study for the installation of an ecological lime production furnace for the benefit of the Compagnie Villageoise d'Exploitation Minière (COVEMI) of Burkina Faso.

Burkina Faso has received funding from the International Association for Development (IDA) to finance the Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Support Project (PACDE) and intends to use part of it funding to support beneficiaries of the Shared Cost Support Fund. Within the framework of the said project, a beneficiary requested funding from the FSCP with a view to carrying out a feasibility study for the installation of an ecological lime production oven.

The COVEMI Administrator invites consultants, with proven experience in the field of engineering oriented towards the manufacture of materials suitable for artisanal productions or small units that use heat as a means of production (lime cooking, ceramics, bricks, etc.) to show interest. The interested consultant must have expertise and experience in renewable energy production systems (solar, thermal and / or economical charcoal production)

Consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services: detailed curriculum vitae of the facilitators highlighting the qualifications and experiences in carrying out similar missions
A Consultant will be selected according to the selection procedure based on value for money, in accordance with the Guidelines: Selection and Use of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2010 version.

Interested consultants can obtain additional information on the reference documents at the address below:
COVEMI Headquarters Bobo-Dioulasso 01 BP 611 - Managing Director of COVEMI / Robert OUEDRAOGO - Tel: 00226 70 20 42 37 00226/78 80 68 16 XNUMX XNUMX - E-mail: robertouaga@mail.com

Expressions of interest must be drawn up in French and multiplied in (04) four copies and must be filed in closed envelopes at the latest on March 14, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. local time at the address below:

COVEMI Bobo Headquarters - Dioulasso 01 BP 611 - Managing Director of COVEMI / Robert OUEDRAOGO - Tel: 00226 70 20 42 37 00226/78 80 68 16 XNUMX XNUMX - E-mail: robertouaga@gmail.com

The external envelope of the offer must bear the following mention: "Offer of expression of interest for the realization of a feasibility study for the installation of an ecological oven for the production of lime" for the benefit of COVEMI .

Offers made by email must reach the following address no later than March 12, 2013: robertouaga@gmail.com

The envelopes must be deposited at the COVEMI secretariat. In the event of sending by post, the shipping costs will be borne by the candidate and COVEMI will not be responsible for non-reception or delay in the reception of expressions of interest.

The consultants selected at this stage of expression of interest will be invited, in accordance with the terms of reference which will be communicated to them, to prepare and submit to the Direction of COVEMI a technical and financial offer describing their understanding of the mission, the technical approach and methodology used as well as the detailed budget for their intervention.

The Managing Director of COVEMI

Robert OUEDRAOGO
0 x
gus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Expression of interest feasibility study lime kiln

by gus » 15/11/17, 23:07

Hello,
it is with a few years of delay that I answer this message because I just came across it by chance. This essqge is in fact a copy of an answer to another question also several years old ....

The Mont Louis solar oven (https://www.pyrenees-cerdagne.com/sites ... -louis.pdf) studied a solar oven for firing ceramics in Morocco. As a demonstration, they brought Moroccan potters who made pottery using the experimental furnace. The project apparently did not succeed, Morocco having chosen to create a gigantic solar power station (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrale_solaire_Noor)

I discussed 4 years ago with officials who confirmed to me that it was possible to adapt their project to the manufacture of lime.

(Is it a little too late now?)
0 x

Back to "Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers"