Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 18/02/06, 12:15

Totally agree with you. : Mrgreen:
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 18/02/06, 23:23

maybe you could scan all the pages?
It would be interesting to see who owns the rights of the book, we can imagine a new publication in self-publishing or digital.
There are also the large solar dishes that run stirling engines.
Solar is most certainly with biomass the cleanest energy is the cheapest.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 19/02/06, 00:00

gil67 : Arrow:

Look in the subject "solar ovens (CNRS)" in renewable energies, there are all the answers to your questions on solar and in particular solar parabola + stirling engine. : Mrgreen:
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 19/02/06, 08:47

hi jean,
thank you, I have been working on solar satellite dishes for some time, but the realization has been postponed several times, there's always something else to do or pay for.
It was planned or considering making a first solar oven in Morocco, but no more contact with Moroccans. The first will be installed next to our, hopefully, eco-techno-center.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/06, 09:39

gil67 wrote:maybe you could scan all the pages?
It would be interesting to see who owns the rights of the book, we can imagine a new publication in self-publishing or digital.

No, because I don't have it in my hand.
The publisher is specified on the scanned pages, it is the only one able to answer the question of rights.
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 19/02/06, 10:27

Econology wrote:
gil67 wrote:maybe you could scan all the pages?

No, because I don't have it in my hand.
The publisher is specified on the scanned pages, it is the only one able to answer the question of rights.

you can ask him the question : Mrgreen:
Are you in Alsace? or did you go to Belgium to reduce your taxes? So you would be one of those high income French people who leaves France for Belgium : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/06, 11:20

Yes for the editor ... it was planned!

Regarding the rather indiscreet question concerning "my taxation" I would say: ready-made ideas are tenacious!

Belgium is one of the most taxed countries in Europe (individuals and companies)! The only difference for individuals with France is the absence of the ISF ... so you must already have a sacred heritage to be favored .... For Johnny or the shareholders of Auchan it is ... For the "people" of which I am a part, it is quite the opposite (here the net salary = 0,55% of the gross, not to mention the employer charges, of course ...)

If you want to know everything, I live on Belgian social minima :|... then it is not tomorrow that I would pay the ISF : Cheesy:

And you ? : Mrgreen:

Otherwise I happen to go back to Alsace yes.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 19/02/06, 12:07

Is it the equivalent of RMI in France or is it better? limited time?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/06, 12:38

This is the partial unemployment (since I only paid 6 months) ... I prefer not even think about the time ... I hope to find something soon!

Anyway this discussion is about the private ...
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 19/02/06, 13:34

Hello,
gil67 wrote:thank you, I have been working on solar satellite dishes for some time, but the realization has been postponed several times, there's always something else to do or pay for.

What type of solar project is it? A solar oven for cooking or for heating materials like in Odeillo? Or other

gil67 wrote:It was planned or considering making a first solar oven in Morocco, but no more contact with Moroccans. The first will be installed next to our, hopefully, eco-techno-center.

What is this eco-techno-center? I am very interested to know more!

A ++
Emmanuel
0 x