Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

JL Perrier documents

by jean63 » 15/02/06, 09:05

Indeed all these documents may have fallen into the wrong hands and have been destroyed. : Cry:

Too bad, he had done a lot of work.

Finally, I think it is the solar that could save us, if everyone had installations for residential heating, ECS, photovoltaic cell for electricity, production of hydrogen for vehicles and so on.

When we see all this energy lost every day, it is inadmissible in the nineteenth century. : Mrgreen:
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 16/02/06, 10:30

FRANCK (49) wrote:pity he lived a few miles from home this guy I could see her and his good man too.

a friend has another different press article I try to have it but he forgets it every time.

otherwise for information his widow seeing another recent article on water engines (end of year 2005, in November to be preci) would have given all the notes of her husband (several books) !!!!!!!!! !!!!

I am really sick, she makes mistakes she did without wanting to. they fell into the wrong hands. it's hard for me, some will understand.

Well, I'm not going to lose hope, maybe we can find the traces of the person who has the books.

I can also say that according to the words of my father who works at the CNRS (French research center), the water motor was developed at home too. I am still dubious about performance.

But the CNRS is a little better protected, although under the thumb of the government.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 16/02/06, 11:49

Hello,
I read with great interest this thread !!
Thank you for giving this info, and I get an idea: : Idea: the electrolysis is at very low voltages to have a good performance, (of the order of 2 volts, if my memory is good).
Thermocouples used for example for the protection against the accidental extinction of water heaters operate with a very low output voltage but a large current.
Would it not be an idea to avoid the thermal / mechanical conversion used by the steam to directly use the current supplied by associated series / parallel thermocouples so as to have a usable voltage? :?:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/02/06, 12:54

freddau : Arrow:

Well, I'm not going to lose hope, maybe we can find the traces of the person who has the books.

I can also say that according to the words of my father who works at the CNRS (French research center), the water motor was developed at home too. I am still dubious about performance.

But the CNRS is a little better protected, although under the thumb of the government.

Hope this book will be found.

With regard to the CNRS, they publish their discoveries well? Did this experiment stay in the drawers?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/06, 12:57

A new registrant forum told me that he had Perrier's book and that he wanted to send it to me ... in what form I do not know.

I'll let you know as soon as I'm new ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 16/02/06, 13:57

jean63 wrote:
Hope this book will be found.

With regard to the CNRS, they publish their discoveries well? Did this experiment stay in the drawers?

I do not know, I would have to go deeper.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/06, 14:13

In my opinion and it is not to disappoint you but the CNRS water engine is the fuel cell ... water rejection ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/02/06, 22:50

I received the 1er scans of the book of Perrier, sorry for the quality but I have no better .... it remains legible it's essential!

I will inquire with the publisher to know if it is still possible to recover some copies.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 18/02/06, 00:33

Congratulations, we will end up having this book.

Frankly, I think this invention is very interesting. Would not there be a "resemblance" with the solar oven Odeillo in the Pyrenees built in the 70 (?).

Today we forget that there was the oil shock in 1974 and that a certain craze for the recovery of solar energy had emerged. But at the time we did not talk about global warming yet! The only goal was to reduce the energy bill. and at the time the number of vehicles in circulation was minimal, and it was also forgotten that our leaders have reduced the speed to 90 km / h on the roads for the sole purpose of reducing the oil bill (and not to decrease the number of dead on the roads!) ..

Then there were the crazy years 1980 / 90 of the efreinée growth (the only solution to advance the humanity) and one forgot these ecological theories ... and also and especially the decision of France to become "independent" at the level of electricity production by building nuclear power plants (Mitterrand).

I also remember the book "zero growth" from the Club of Rome following reflections on the future of humanity. But at the time all these huluberlus ecolos and cie passed for crazy.

Today, we pretend to consider them or speak on their behalf but the result is even worse since only profit and growth are the key words. On modern vehicles, instead of investing in pollution reduction technologies, we prefer to release the models with the 1 euro air conditioning system to pollute even more, and all the "comfort gadgets" that only serve to complicate the vehicle.

It is clear that the catalytic converters and the FAP are only a palliative and not a real solution: it would take 1er time to make hybrid vehicles in large series to lower the cost price and strongly encourage individuals to use the solar energy for the heating of the habitat and sanitary water as well as the production of electricity thanks to the photovoltaic cells on all our roofs. A real energy policy is possible, by adding a dose of "JL Perrier sensors" + a dose of HVB + a dose of ethanol, and already we would have taken a step towards less CO2 in the atmosphere and less of pollutants dangerous for the health on the ground in particular in our cities.

That is, no offense to some, who are not obliged to read me, my feeling on the situation ... and if JL Perrier hear us from where he is, we can say a big congratulations for his work.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/06, 11:52

jean63 wrote:But at the time we did not talk about global warming yet! The only goal was to reduce the energy bill.

Sorry to break your idealism but it is still the case: savings of money are the motivation of 90% of the people who seek alternative energies ... In this respect it is a pity that most of the renewable energies of the market are not "depreciable" (according to a purely financial calculation) on generally from 10 to 15 years.

In any case, as long as the CO2's tax levels will remain low (or will not exist for individuals), it will be so ...
0 x