Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
balthazaard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: We have found the memory of the water. Benveniste / Montagnier

by balthazaard » 02/03/20, 09:47

gek wrote:Hello Janic,

Marc Henry (my former teacher and now colleague) loves to pretend to be a teacher of quantum physics (and it works) but in reality he is a professor of molecular chemistry specializing in organometallic complexes. Anyone who has studied physics and chemistry a bit can realize the huge gap between molecular chemistry and quantum physics, but since homeopathy and other controversial theories love the word quantum it goes by and it is everywhere.
From my point of view, his speech on youtube is a big gibberish without any sense which uses the word quantum at all costs whereas when he talks about molecular chemistry there strangely it has a meaning and I understand it. I have exactly the same level of education as him.

http://complex-matter.unistra.fr/equipe ... e/accueil/

Until last year, he really had a double life, a classic scientist (publications in his field in peer-reviewed journals) at the University of Strasbourg and the rest on the internet. Recently, he began to "publish" on his theories of extreme dilutions but of course these are specialized journals on homeopathy not at all read or recognized by all the mainstream evil scientists who are certainly all bought by Monsanto and consorts or simply jealous or both ...

I find it deplorable that he uses the image of the unistra to propagate his personal convictions, that suggests to some that this is a real subject of research with us when this is not the case ...

Thank you for your message, I attended (led by a friend) a "conference" led by a retired university "professor" whose content at the very least left me perplexed (mix of low-level philosophy, of basic quantum, of relativity level 1st year of university with errors of calculation with the key… etc) in front of an assembly dumbfounded and conquered in advance. Not being a partridge of the year (agrégé in maths with quite a few years of college in physics / info) I came out troubled, especially as in the assembly, in the first row was the professor Marc Henry ... who did not flinch in front of the officiant's errors and approximations and who, moreover, only opened his mouth once to make a remark that made me doubt my hearing. I went to get the CV of Mr. Marc Henry which indeed presents itself, if one reads with little attention, as professor of quantum physics ... hence many questions ... am I really so obtuse / closed / ignorant to bring to the level of Bogdanov the words of university professors? Your message enlightens me, comforts me and dispels my doubts .... thank you once again !!!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/20, 19:19

I post here because it seems to me the most appropriate and it is the most recent subject ... an experience that EVERYONE can repeat ...just cry and freeze !! : Cheesy:

Obviously I have not, yet, redone (already I have more microscope) ... then it would take double blind tests to slam the valve of the zetetician (who know he knows ... or not)

tears.jpg
larmes.jpg (258.25 KiB) Viewed 3634 times

See or review too:

https://www.econologie.com/telechargeme ... integrale/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/20, 19:28

I recommend doing the same test with freezing urine ...

After 1, 5, 10 and 15 beers ...

After 1, 3 and 10 glasses of wine ...

After 1, 3 and 10 glasses of Coca ...

Not the same evening of course

A candidate for Coca? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/20, 00:10

Coincidence? Pourlascience has just published an article on ... the memory of Whiskey!

image.jpg
image.jpg (268.14 Kio) Viewed 3577 times

So in summary: for Science, the memory of water does not exist but that of alcohol yes! : Cheesy:

The imprint of whiskey

We knew the "coffee circles", these circular spots left by the coffee drops when they evaporate, now here are the "whiskey prints"! The marks left by a drop of bourbon while drying would be specific to each whiskey.
By studying the evaporation of drops from various solutions, Stuart Williams and his team from the University of Louisville, in the United States, had the idea of ​​trying with whiskey and made a curious discovery: by drying, diluted whiskey drops reveal very varied patterns, resembling fine spider webs, regular networks of fine filaments, or even more heterogeneous structures… Better still, these patterns are specific to each variety of whiskey and could be used to identify!

(...)

https://www.pourlascience.fr/sd/chimie/ ... -19561.php
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/07/20, 04:08

Between a perfectly explained and reproducible imprint and a smoky unverifiable theory, there is a margin : Wink:
While "coffee circles" are caused by capillary action, fueling convection movements that lead to the accumulation of colored compounds on the edges of the drop, the formation of "whiskey imprints" is more complex. The large proportion of alcohol in whiskey causes another type of convection movement, called the Marangoni effect: due to the lower surface tension of ethanol compared to water, alcohol migrates to the surface of the drop, causing the less water-soluble molecules to pass, which eventually form a layer on the surface of the drop. In the whiskey experiments, the prior dilution of the whiskey accentuates this phenomenon by reducing the overall solubility of these compounds. When the gout dries, it retains its initial extension, but it is less and less bulging. Its surface thus decreasing, the layer of organic molecules is compressed. It eventually collapses while folding back on itself, which leads to the formation of fine twisted ribbons of non-soluble molecules which, taken together, constitute the imprint of whiskey.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/20, 10:33

I think that there was a minimum of checks of reproduction of the phenomenon before speaking about it ... no?

This is what we learn at university: have you been there? : Mrgreen:

For tears, and possibly urine, everyone can reproduce at home ... you need a freezer and a microscope! : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/07/20, 10:53

Christophe wrote:I think that there was a minimum of checks of reproduction of the phenomenon before speaking about it ... no?
The 2 men of the title have only demonstrated their self-centeredness.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/07/20, 12:23

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:I think that there was a minimum of checks of reproduction of the phenomenon before speaking about it ... no?
<<< Pure negationazetism which is based only on "we say".
On the contrary, they have been the subject of unfounded attacks and denigration. The memory of water does exist, however. Benveniste's work will one day be recognized and justice will be done to him.
The unsolicited summons of a Libé journalist hostile to plurality

This is spoiled at the end of the second paragraph, in my opinion: the phenomenon defended by Jacques Benveniste and his laboratory of Clamart, namely a possible biological activity of molecular type in test tubes containing deionized water, within which highly diluted anti-IgE antibody, "has never been replicated in 30 years," wrote the reporter. However, Nature demanded, among other things, that the experiment be reproduced before even publishing it, which was done in Italy, Israel and Canada, by researchers who eventually co-signed the article.

In addition, this experience, which could disrupt chemistry, physics, biology and even medicine, and which will lead its author to reorientate himself towards quantum, electromagnetic waves and what he will call "digital biology", to the detriment of his career will continue to be reproduced, without the leading scientific press taking an interest in it.

Exciting to read:
https://blogs.mediapart.fr/almire-bocqu ... t-declaree
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/07/20, 12:39

For Benvéniste's experiments yes, they were successfully reproduced in three different laboratories, in Italy, Israel and Canada before publication in Nature. : Mrgreen:
Whether he was right or wrong, what journalists, researchers and doctors have guessed all along with the experiences of Jacques Benveniste, from high dilutions in the margins of his research on the scourge of allergy, to biology digital taken over by Professor Montagnier at his death, it is good that individuals did not want him to be right. Because if that were the case, not only entrenched certainties would collapse, but with them an entire world. That of medical research built on material interests above all.

https://blogs.mediapart.fr/almire-bocqu ... t-declaree
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/07/20, 14:03

GuyGadebois wrote:
izentrop wrote:
<<< Pure negationazetism which is based only on "we say".
On the contrary, they have been the subject of unfounded attacks and denigration. The memory of water does exist, however.

what is nerd is that there is no water in the homeopathic granules.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)