Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

by elman46 » 07/03/22, 11:58

Obamot wrote:... your eco-existential childish torments, VIRTUALLY NON-EXISTING and teleported in space-time Image

You wouldn't be Christophe by chance?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/03/22, 12:25

And more paranoid : Shock:

Your childish eco-existential torments paranoid, VIRTUALLY NON-EXISTING and teleported in space-time of a multiverse ^^

It's a complex troll these days... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/03/22, 15:46

Obamot wrote:...
Your eco-existential torments as a kid...

Puerile argumentum ad hominem => trash
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 07/03/22, 17:16

Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:...
Your eco-existential torments as a kid...

Puerile argumentum ad hominem => trash

You know, it doesn't affect me coming from him, not to mention that calling me a kid, me who will be in 2 years, 60 years old, that makes me laugh : Cheesy:
it would almost make me younger : Cheesy: as for his insistence I forgive him, he must not have all his head
Not to mention that in these arguments, it comes out to me that in his Switzerland, he tells me that they have geothermal energy to produce energy, whereas in my subject, we are not talking about the form of energy used by our days, but, of the effects engendered if a "perfect" energy was used by society, he may obviously not understand that.
Short! he's off topic and insulting, but he doesn't realize it, it's really a case, but hey...
In fact I say it, I start, it is not a science fiction energy, in my subject, but it does exist and I am the inventor.
As at the moment the energy, with the gas, may be a concern in a short time, it could well be that after all, I divulge it with a light heart, which for the moment, is not quite the case .
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/03/22, 17:26

elman46 wrote:...
Short! he's off topic and insulting, but he doesn't realize it, it's really a case, but hey...

It's not new. In addition, by treating others as "kids", he is in full projection.

In fact I say it, I start, it is not a science fiction energy, in my subject, but it does exist and I am the inventor.

What are you talking about ?
I may have missed an episode in the above but I'm too lazy to start all over again.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/22, 19:53

elman46 wrote:I'm not convinced that geothermal energy is the Holy Grail, even if it hasn't been that long, I was seduced by the idea. Because causing earthquakes isn't the best either : Cheesy:
https://geothermie-schweiz.ch/geothermi ... k/?lang=fr
https://lenergie-solaire.net/energies-r ... onvenients
I haven't followed your conversation (it's been a long time since I read it, the other twisted one), your second link is interesting, I didn't know that
geothermal power plants have caused subsidence (movement of the earth's surface) in Germany and New Zealand.

Otherwise deep geothermal energy (10 to 20 km) would not be of the same type... A project should see the light of day in 2026...
There are also water/water heat pumps which do not pose a problem for private equipment not too numerous to exploit the same water table.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/03/22, 10:09

izentrop wrote:I haven't read it for a long time, the other twisted
You should, ...you would finally understand why you're part of a small, limited panel.

If I spoke of geothermal energy, it had nothing to do with contortions of your distorted understanding, but to demonstrate that a once vilified resource — “Aaaah but my good Môssieur, geothermal(?) don't think about it, it's much too expensive... my son” — could very well take off on an industrial scale to reduce operating costs to a derisory threshold...

And apart from your bad faith, it's far from twisted, since you're forced to admit its merits! So you're the twisted one.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/03/22, 10:54

PS: and yes (in red for the Ostrogoth) it demonstrates “what would happen if...” (political aspect) which answers his question from the thread.
QED.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Technology possibly discovered that would change the world

by Exnihiloest » 15/03/22, 18:24

If it's true, it's gratifying, because the supporters of degrowth will make a jaundice of it:
https://www.newpowerprogress.com/news/h ... 93.article

$0.02 per kWh: the price announced for this generator which would draw its energy from electronic spin!

The scientist at work here seems most serious according to what this site says:
http://www.koreaittimes.com/news/articl ... xno=111470
but let's beware, we've already had big companies that made wonderful announcements, and we didn't see anything coming (Black Light Power for example).

1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/03/22, 20:22

More energy out than in, it's obviously a scam : roll:
0 x