Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: elman46

by elman46 » 06/03/22, 14:59

Obamot wrote:
elman46 wrote:BRAQUENART?
I wrote that myself? I do not think so....

05C111F5-F9B0-4F61-8AEA-F46A63E0388D.jpeg And again the troll technique of focusing on a detail to dodge the subject. Try again... : Mrgreen:

Indeed, you are right congratulations! it's a typo, it's your Braquemard I'm talking about. : Wink:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

by Obamot » 06/03/22, 15:09

I do not respond to your childishness which can be seen coming from miles away...

Here, another onefree-energy” which will be exploited on a large scale in Switzerland, to the point that we will soon be able to do without fossil fuels and nuclear for heating (yes, yes...):

A2DF9D5E-7792-45A8-95E0-FF3CE17ECB78.jpeg
https://www.ge.ch/dossier/transition-en ... geothermie

So what you say is appreciable in terms of “militant” discourse, but it is outdated and is not verified in practice.

When I said it was a political issue ...and that the debate from the initial questioning was closed...
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 06/03/22, 15:23

Obamot wrote:I do not respond to your childishness which can be seen coming from miles away...

Here, another “free energy” which will be exploited on a large scale in Switzerland, to the point that we will soon be able to do without fossil fuels and nuclear for heating (yes, yes…):

A2DF9D5E-7792-45A8-95E0-FF3CE17ECB78.jpeg https://www.ge.ch/dossier/transition-en ... geothermie

So what you say is appreciable in terms of “militant” discourse, but it is outdated and is not verified in practice.

When said the debate from the initial questioning was closed...

I thought geothermal energy was over in Switzerland, it caused micro earthquakes : Shock: How old is the article?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/22, 15:52

Look for yourself, we're not your boys, they've finished the surveys, now they're already drilling!

There have been plenty of recent articles... And there's no problem drilling at (–)1km thinking... *)

* (what you're saying is if you do shallow drilling as Dedelco suggested, a long time ago....)
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 06/03/22, 17:35

Obamot wrote:Look for yourself, we're not your boys, they've finished the surveys, now they're already drilling!

There have been plenty of recent articles... And there's no problem drilling at (–)1km thinking... *)

* (what you're saying is if you do shallow drilling as Dedelco suggested, a long time ago....)

I'm not convinced that geothermal energy is the Holy Grail, even if it hasn't been that long, I was seduced by the idea. Because causing earthquakes isn't the best either : Cheesy:
https://geothermie-schweiz.ch/geothermi ... k/?lang=fr
https://lenergie-solaire.net/energies-r ... onvenients
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/22, 17:54

That question risks" not addressed in your original wording: sciences-et-technologies/technology-undiscovered-and-which-would-have-changed-the-world-t17137.html#p491800

You're not convinced, but first if you go back to the map of your link, you'll see that the drilling is done at a good distance from homes, and of course, the nuclear risk doesn't matter to you in comparison to it... .. pffff

You will excuse me, but the accumulation of nonsense that you spew out — and which demonstrates that your goal is not: neither to understand nor to find solutions, nor to learn anything, but to keep your audience spellbound in contradictions that outweigh all logic — so that our “nice” discussion will end there.
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 06/03/22, 19:42

Obamot wrote:That question risks" not addressed in your original wording: sciences-et-technologies/technology-undiscovered-and-which-would-have-changed-the-world-t17137.html#p491800

You're not convinced, but first if you go back to the map of your link, you'll see that the drilling is done at a good distance from homes, and of course, the nuclear risk doesn't matter to you in comparison to it... .. pffff

You will excuse me, but the accumulation of nonsense that you spew out — and which demonstrates that your goal is not: neither to understand nor to find solutions, nor to learn anything, but to keep your audience spellbound in contradictions that outweigh all logic — so that our “nice” discussion will end there.

: Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/22, 22:28

When we have to type this:

Where: https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/12/covid ... mo-humans/

You don't think we have anything else to do but swallow your VIRTUAL eco-existential torments :?: ( :P ) bye
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 07/03/22, 10:55

Obamot wrote:When we have to type this:

Where: https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/12/covid ... mo-humans/

You don't think we have anything else to do but swallow your VIRTUAL eco-existential torments :?: ( :P ) bye

: Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/03/22, 11:23

... your eco-existential childish torments, VIRTUALLY NON-EXISTING and teleported in space-time Image
0 x