Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

by Exnihiloest » 05/03/22, 17:11

izentrop wrote:...
In quantum mechanics, we are further from the theory of everything than climate modellers are of future climate.

It's wrong. The equations of quantum mechanics work perfectly, in their field.
Relativity works perfectly, in its own.
Both can predict the outcomes of phenomena, and unlike climatology, by quantifying them correctly.
Research focuses on finding the bridge between QM and general relativity, because QM is not compatible with GR. The "theory of everything" is just a fancy name, especially for the general public, not a science.

No physicist claims to have this unifying theory, only hypotheses, and even then, limited. And even less, physicists predict future phenomena based on their assumptions, except to verify them. Unlike climatologists, when the measurements don't match the theory, they reject it and move on to another, they know they don't have the science yet.

We are far from the digital toys of climatologists! Moreover, it is generally physicists who point out their blunders, particularly in thermodynamics and statistical processing, a shame given that these are critical points in climatology.

In climatology, the complexity of the phenomena involved, the enormous number of parameters, of which we are far from knowing precisely the mathematical relationships that link them, some of which are not known or quantified with sufficient precision, and which are critical because the evolutions are chaotic and diverge easily for a tad difference from the starting values, produce the results that we see: forecasts that do not work. There is no climate science yet, only a vague outline.
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 05/03/22, 17:44

Obamot wrote:Oh yes, becausesociety thinks” now the company “it has a brain”? Better and better...

Yes ! she thinks of consuming more and more. What would a human do without that? What is the use of a brain in this case? An animal is happy with what he has, but even he if he can accumulate will do it too.
There is a very funny video on YouTube where a squirrel, to spend the winter, puts nuts in the trunk of the tree where he lives and suddenly, we see him put so many that when he wants to go inside, he rolls over the hazelnuts and ends up ending up outside so much he has : Cheesy: .
Humans are like that too, but unlike the squirrel who does it instinctively, he knows how to put his euros elsewhere to put more and more, then say about him that he is stupid and that he does not think , are you sure? : Shock:
On the other hand, if you talk about the mass vaccination that we have known, as useless as it is dangerous, I agree with you, but there Obamot whose fault is it?
Listen to educated people, here the professors of medicine who tell you "get vaccinated, it will save your life" what must a layman think?
Who thinks the least in this story?
And here I'm not even talking about the policies that govern the country at the moment, jupiter, headache and the truth, they swing only sophism these people there : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/22, 18:06

Hein?! Image Image
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 06/03/22, 07:08

elman46 wrote:
And no humus, do you think poutine can be satisfied with what he has? and those who want it in place to protect their interests and binge on billions and be content with what they have? I don't believe it, humus, otherwise the case would have been settled quickly a long time ago.
If people, in general, were satisfied with what they have, it would be a wonderful world, but unfortunately, this world always wants more, that's what drives them people, look at Bernard Arnault, a billionaire par excellence , do you think he's had enough? no !

Yes, I know all that.
As I like to repeat, for a better world, for a better humanity, it's a package you need with, among other things:
- Clean and inexhaustible energy as you envision it (if it exists one day, so much the better but if it never exists, well we do with renewable energies, it will be more sober and probably less comfortable so maybe a little nuclear)
- An economic system other than growing capitalism. that is to say a new economic system aimed at sustainability and not growth as it is today.
Currently the system promotes the emergence of what I call the mentally ill, those who want and can always get richer, those who take pleasure in acquiring and exercising power.

When you personally have at your disposal an ideal source of energy, that you have a small vegetable garden (for those who are interested), that you own your habitat, you already have much less need to work, much less need to money. (less but still a bit)
There would be a new class of what might be called the "deserters" of the system.
Billionaires only exist as billionaires because we need to work, need to earn money just to survive.
It is a form of slavery.
If survival is otherwise assured, you work (money) just for the superfluous.
When slaves no longer play the game, what happens to billionaires? : Lol:
There is nothing fair and equitable about this capitalist game.
Is favored the one who already has and therefore is disadvantaged the one who has nothing, is disadvantaged the one who only has his work.

elman46 wrote:The solution would be for me, the following, from an amount of profit (salary, pension) or even possession of money (thousands of euros in the bank), we take everything that exceeds you, there may be that it would calm the ardor of some and the image you have of a satisfied society would be felt, but there too I do not believe that society is what it wants, it wants dreams.

Yes that is one of the solutions. It is even the simplest to implement tomorrow, without worrying about having to create a new economic system other than capitalism.
We continue with a growing system by nature but which is planed / constrained by law.
It would be a capitalism under strong constraint, a bit like what Sandrine Rousseau, Green candidate beaten by Jadot, proposed.
This solution works for me too! : Wink:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/03/22, 10:14

Exnihiloest wrote:
izentrop wrote:...
In quantum mechanics, we are further from the theory of everything than climate modellers are of future climate.
That's wrong...blah blah...
I suspected that by touching your Achile heel, you were not going to recognize it. : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/22, 11:43

Really subtle to surreptitiously place the word “Putin” in such a thread, to relaunch the Braquemart... We didn't understand!
We feel that there are “inventiveness in trolling” would the end of the wire be "near"?

“You could almost say, when you think about it a little, that nothing is done for the agony of the thread to exist, or that it cannot exist”

Image Image _ Crazy! it works, but why? _ Image Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/22, 12:12

Ahmed wrote:If you quietly resumed the thread of the subject instead of outbidding the excesses obamesques?
That would eventually be valid if we admitted that there was any hope...
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

elman46

by elman46 » 06/03/22, 13:30

Obamot wrote:Really subtle to surreptitiously place the word “Putin” in such a thread, to relaunch the Braquemart... We didn't understand!
We feel that there are “inventiveness in trolling” would the end of the wire be "near"?

“You could almost say, when you think about it a little, that nothing is done for the agony of the thread to exist, or that it cannot exist”

Image Image _ Crazy! it works, but why? _ Image Image

BRAQUENART?
https://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaires/f ... mart/10984
1. Short and broad sword (XNUMXth-XNUMXth c.).
2. Slang. Penis.
Otherwise there is that also in the synonyms, even if I do not understand what this word braquemart is for?
asparagus, baguette, bather, bazaar, corny, family jewel, biroute, fly, braquemart, dart, linga, lingam, member, virile member, organ, penis, little Jesus, little bird, pine, popol, priape, pecker, tap , sausage, three-piece service, research head, mustache thermometer, rod, cudgel, rod, ...
You meant trap, right?
And you, with your immense knowledge : Cheesy: , don't you see the connection of energy with the war between Russia and Ukraine? : Shock:

In fact you didn't understand the subtlety, there you are repeating the same thing, you are talking about the end of the subject (the agony of the thread), but the end does exist and can take place at any time, right?
But me, in my sentence, the "perpetual" energy does not exist, by definition, according to science, that's why I added "that it cannot exist" suddenly nobody research, it and therefore, cannot be found and exist. (not sure yet that you are understood, must have a fine mind :D )
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: elman46

by izentrop » 06/03/22, 14:20

elman46 wrote:You meant trap, right?
If you're looking for something rational in his interventions, it's a waste of time. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: elman46

by Obamot » 06/03/22, 14:45

I'm going to try to come up with something more inspiring than your neuron's daze! What should not be hard Monozentrop

elman46 wrote:BRAQUENART?
I wrote that myself? I do not think so....

05C111F5-F9B0-4F61-8AEA-F46A63E0388D.jpeg
05C111F5-F9B0-4F61-8AEA-F46A63E0388D.jpeg (104.87 Kio) Consulté 1211 fois
And again the troll technique of focusing on a detail to dodge the subject. Try again... : Mrgreen:

It would be in the interest of any country to obtain almost free energy to give itself a competitive advantage over others!
This is what Swiss industry has been doing with its “free” hydroelectric energy for decades! Some people have short memories...

Too bad that hydroelectricity can no longer meet the needs.

So Switzerland embarked on the use of another almost free energy: geothermal energy, through a gigantic program of mapping of its subsoil...
Last edited by Obamot the 06 / 03 / 22, 15: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x