The right of a moron to think otherwise

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The right of a moron to think otherwise

by eclectron » 19/07/18, 10:02

Janic wrote: or you realize that honesty consists first of opening your eyes and acting according to your conscience.
Your reaction is therefore more understandable.

Objective consciousness, without choice, therefore rid of its personal subjectivity built up over time.
It is this same objective, "impersonal" consciousness that allows you to get rid of your subjective consciousness.
It's a bit of a virtuous loop to put in place.

Janic wrote:Cuckold three times in a row and even four, it leads to a practice that makes deaf or homosexuality.

: Lol:
Or tired, to stop looking in everything cooked, see above. : Wink:
From my point of view mindfulness meditation can help.
Speeches of truth also.
It is still necessary to have the chance to find them and to be able to recognize them as such, not too limited by subjective consciousness, therefore.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/07/18, 10:57

eclectron hello
janic wrote:
or you realize that honesty consists first of opening your eyes and acting according to your conscience.
Your reaction is therefore more understandable.
Objective consciousness, without choice, therefore rid of its personal subjectivity built up over time.
It is this same objective, "impersonal" consciousness that allows you to get rid of your subjective consciousness.
It's a bit of a virtuous loop to put in place.
It’s a dream, a fantasy. Who is able, on this earth, to determine with absolute certainty what distinguishes objectivity from subjectivity (except on a philosophical level) since everything is only a question of opinion, conviction, particular beliefs depending on each individual. Hence the exchanges, the comparisons between each point of view and finally a personal choice for this or that option. The only cases where this does not exist (or rather where a final choice is forced) is in all totalitarian systems, but is this what we want?
Janic wrote:
Cuckold three times in a row and even four, it leads to a practice that makes deaf or homosexuality.
: Lol:
Or tired, to stop looking in everything cooked, see above.
Also ! but when an individual thinks he has found the rare pearl, he does not look any further, otherwise it is the quest for the Grail which never ends.
From my point of view mindfulness meditation can help.
Speeches of truth also.
You see, it is not a question of truth, but of point of view ... necessarily subjective. [*]
It is still necessary to have the chance to find them and to be able to recognize them as such, not too limited by subjective consciousness, therefore.
So the quest for the Grail!

[*] a point of view is a place from which one can observe things. The mere fact that it is only a point brings its limits, even broad. So we only see it within the limits narrow from our look, and therefore according to the title of the thread: "the moron's right to think differently"
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 19/07/18, 12:43

Janic wrote: It’s a dream, a fantasy.

Hasty conclusion.
I couldn't convince you otherwise, only you can feel it or not.
Certainly we are no longer in the field of certainty, so reassuring.
If you do not agree to leave, you will never know, and you will be right all your life, for yourself, on this point: It is a dream, a fantasy.

You make a logical deduction from what you know but you don't know everything, like everyone else I would say, and me first.
There is no contradiction in my words, you know how to be overcome with subjectivity, yet, but I see more and more that we can get rid of it.
Being aware of it allows you to get rid of it.
Illusion, fantasy will you tell me?
Must try, explore this path to find out, that's all I can say.
I was talking about dying psychologically while alive.
Who is going in this direction?
Who is interested in this?
It cannot be learned by reading a book, just like the taste of bananas cannot be explained by reading a book, you have to live this experience to know.
If you stay on track, you're right. :)
But it is going beyond these achievements of which I speak.
I know them well these achievements, I reassure you, I have the same.

You did not notice that the frog and the ox, I spoke about it well before you, from the beginning in Orphée, by adapting it for the circumstance with a rabbit instead of the frog.
You obviously did not make a case of Krishnamurti which I proposed as support in this way. Good OK it is not in 1 day that we understand where it is coming from.
This is one of the keys to going beyond the conventional mode from which you speak: observation, feeling what is important beyond personal preferences, curiosity.
I would say that for you the pump is not primed so we will surely not understand each other?
Otherwise from your point of view, conventional point of view, you are absolutely right about everything, : Wink:
I just propose to get out of it and you tell me it's impossible because you never did it, because you don't know anyone who did it and especially because it doesn't interest you : Wink: (a priori : Wink: )
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/07/18, 13:05

You did not notice that the frog and the ox, I spoke about it well before you, from the beginning in Orphée, by adapting it for the circumstance with a rabbit instead of the frog.

No matter! Analogies or parables can be multiple
You obviously did not make a case of Krishnamurti which I proposed as support in this way. Good OK it is not in 1 day that we understand where it is coming from.

Krishnamurti, jesus, buddha, mold or Mohammed are only supports for reflection on the meaning of life in different cultures.
This is one of the keys to going beyond the conventional mode from which you speak: observation, feeling what is important beyond personal preferences, curiosity.
Precisely, it is only one, without exclusivity!
If there is one area that I am often criticized for, it is precisely to be non-conformist. Read my prose!
I would say that for you the pump is not primed so we will surely not understand each other?
What excites me are the people who pretend to know, better than the others. 8)
Otherwise from your point of view, conventional point of view, you are absolutely right about everything,

See above, I am by anti conventional thinking and therefore I dispute anyone claiming to be right, in principle or by culture.
I just propose to get out of it and you tell me it's impossible because you never did it, because you don't know anyone who did it and especially because it doesn't interest you : Wink: (a priori : Wink: )
what do you know! But where are your own efforts to get out of your own conditioning, then?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 19/07/18, 14:41

Re Janic,
It is true that I come little here and do not know you at all but do not take it badly, the subject that you make is all that there is in conformity with the functioning of humanity, including me, it is say that does not challenge the ego as the center from which all opinions emerge. (varied and conflicting)
Hence your previous message which is entirely correct, from the point of view of the ego.

Precisely this is where the bone is, there is no effort to produce to get out of its own conditioning, since the effort reinforces self-conditioning (pride ... I oppose my packaging, etc.)
Only attention to what is, in itself (and I am not attentive enough in myself), allows us to extract it.
seen from where I leave, that is to say from a distance, it is a slow and progressive process.
I'm not an example at all, it's not what I want to get across.
I wanted to pass on to be careful, if you feel concerned (?), Not to remain locked in self-fulfilling prophecies:
"We find that it's impossible so we close the opening to a different possible, so it's impossible." The circle is complete.

PS: Krishnamurti is not like the others, even if there are inevitably common points. It is my opinion! :)
It is recent, undistorted, with a current language, it changes a lot ...
it chews the shelling work and highlights all our blocking points.
The vision in itself can only be done by yourself, which seems pretty obvious to me.
He is not responsible for our lack of attention.
It is not enough to read Kirshnamurti, it must also be understood, egos having the propensity to understand crookedly to defend themselves from it.
So it doesn't speak to everyone.

Open to the contrary but argued. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Orpheus » 19/07/18, 15:09

Janic wrote:so:
In fact his birth (which no longer any historian, even an unbeliever, denies) takes place around -4 of the Christian era that others call the current era which is a more realistic name.

The fact that a majority thinks that a Jesus existed does not in any way validate their reality. The earth has been flat for a while ...
Of course "Jesus" (see on this subject the names which will be given to him) there were some.
I therefore do not dispute that there were "Jesus" of yesterday as of today.
What is disputed is that there is this CE Jesus, Great Pacific, Great Representative of the image of the liberating sacrifice for humanity, Great Risk for the Jewish people ...
This Jesus is absent, perfectly absent from the history of the year zero (and to my knowledge the year zero is in a somewhat wide range which, already, can cause some doubts ...).

So of Jesus I have no problem with it, un Jesus who makes the earth tremble seems much less believable to me.

What amazes me the most is that there is a significant amount of historical information on the context (example https://www.letemps.ch/societe/maitres- ... emps-jesus ).
Our Jesus only sticks out the tip of his nose after his supposed death !! He therefore had absolutely no political echo that we attribute to him, at best one could imagine a rebellious little Jesus who attracts the wrath of his trainers and surrounded by two or three followers. Everything else is much more probably "fake", since you like this word : Wink: .

[quote Orphee] As for the little SECTE that inherits it, it is so appreciated by the people that it was considered that it practiced cannibalism and other jokes, things perfectly imaginable by the simple fact that they practiced in secret, which doesn’t was not tolerated (the practice of religion was then considered necessary for any good citizen but imperatively in public, probably to avoid plots against the Roman Empire). The bad behavior and bad reputation of Christians will allow a certain Nero to easily lay the charges of the great fire of Rome.

Janic wrote:This is bashing speech that has no historical reality

Tacitus, Annals, 15, 44, 2-5 (I underline certain words)
"Nero produced as accused and delivered to the most refined torments of the people, hated for their turpitudes, which the crowd called "Chrestiani". This name comes to them from Christus, whom, under the principate of Tiberius, the procurator Pontius Pilate had delivered to execution; suppressed at the time, this execrable superstition was again irruption, not only in Judea, cradle of this pain, but still in Rome, where all the terrible and shameful in the world converges and spreads ... They were found guilty, less of the crime of arson that hatred for mankind (odium humani generis). "

Always certain of bashing speech ? obviously people of the time also practiced it ... : roll:

Janic wrote:No new system (not specifically in matters of religion) starts in glory, if only because it disturbs the other systems already established

Do you know Krisnamurti? he is "new" and has not known, to my knowledge anyway, stoning.
Jesus is supposed to bring peace (in fact he also says the opposite 8) what is very biblical and allows to actuate different cylinders).
The reality, if we are to believe these historical testimonies, is that this movement was obviously not intended to establish peace between men. Besides, if we believe the Bible, Jesus does not preach for Christians but for jews. It was Paul who, seeing that it didn't work too well, had the sublime idea of ​​exporting religion.

Orphee wrote:Being stuck means nothing in this case

For me it makes sense: being stuck means that you try to validate your environment by not leaving the framework that you have forged.

Janic wrote:We are all, without exception, chained to something: a conviction, a societal choice, for our children and other families, there is no shortage of channels. After each one chooses or undergoes the ones that suit him best.

Confirmation, thank you 8) We can also consider that, after becoming aware of our own chains, we can free ourselves from them.

[quote = "Orphee"] About 30 years ago, after having gone from classical Protestant to "Pentecostal" then "Evangelical" then "Adventist", [*] I understood that there was a problem: either we hides behind others and we say to ourselves that, inevitably, looking at the conviction of others we must be on the right path, or we realize that honesty consists first of all in opening our eyes and acting according to our conscience. [ / quote]

Janic wrote:Your reaction is therefore more understandable. Cuckold three times in a row and even four times, it leads to a practice that makes people deaf or homosexual.
Your experience is interesting in itself and quite classic of disappointments in the chain ... precisely. Or act according to his conscience (but conscience of what?) It is the lot of each assuming a non-hypocrisy in relation to it.

Big ERROR doctor Watson! I am not cuckold but HAPPY to have learned by changing church. If I had to assess my religious experiences, the classical Protestantism will only have brought me the basics, Pentecostalism will have allowed me to see how manipulation could distort reality, evangelism will have been a sweet and pleasant period even if a little naive, as for Adventism I was lucky to have a very interesting and very preacher oriented archeology (in addition it allowed me to drop the meat which I always wanted).
In short, I have absolutely no regrets and especially not to have taken a different path.

Not understanding how homosexuality came to appear ... do you ask yourself questions when you get this wrong?

Janic wrote:PS: I feel, unfortunately, that your speech, in the passages above, denotes a 180 ° turn, but does it not go from Charybdis to Scylla and fall back into the same faults?

Turn ? I am absolutely not an atheist or a believer. I am perfectly aware that religions allow the manipulation of the individual but, paradoxically, they occasionally allow him to extract himself from them and to surpass them, quite simply because they tackle aspects that a narrow materialist will not consider .
On the other hand, a major personal discovery will have been to note that religious people are often materialists ... and materialists religious in disguise. It's not a play on words 8) There are those who believe and do not want to leave it.
0 x
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Orpheus » 19/07/18, 15:25

Just about Krisnamurti.

I just read your last posts.

From Krisnamurti I remember this: a woman just saw and said something equivalent to her "I think you are great and I have read all your books"
Krisnamurti answers him "it would have been better if you didn't read any"

It's a very interesting sentence. Our discourse, however bright it may be, is not intended to serve as food because, in doing so, we are missing out on true meaning.
For Jesus and his apostles it is the same: we can take the text at the word and we miss the message which can, indeed, have a meaning (for example I like the "I am the one who is" .
The basic problem being that you cannot build on a message, you need words.
And, let's have a little fun, we come to a vision of the genre "the Tibetan book of life or death" (very interesting text too) where the image is necessary but necessarily always false.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 19/07/18, 17:15

orphee wrote:From Krisnamurti I remember this: a woman just saw and said something equivalent to her "I think you are great and I have read all your books"
Krisnamurti answers him "it would have been better if you didn't read any"

She was full of images about her teaching when she hadn't experienced it. It was worth nothing and somewhere, what I say is worth nothing either.
I still realize that this teaching has widened the gap between the masses and me, in terms of functioning.
No value judgment, deviation in the direction side by side, apart, isolated, different, even rejected. : Lol:
Personally I see his teaching as a "starter" that I have to reactivate from time to time.
I am sometimes surprised to meet people who have also widened this gap, without the need for Krishnamurti teaching.
Everyone has their own skills.

orphee wrote: "I am the one who is" .

Yes, the difficulty is not wanting to be the one who is not, the one who will never be, not to tend towards an ideal which is not.
Accepting to be what you are, in full, is accepting reality. There is nothing else at the bottom.
I'm not there ... : Wink:, still conformism that remains.
A wall does not deconstruct in 1 day, even if the final step is done in a fraction of a second. : Wink:

orphee wrote: let's have a little fun, we come to a vision of the genre "the Tibetan book of life or death" (very interesting text too) where the image is necessary but necessarily always false.

Book that I promised myself to read one day. Before! : Lol: so difficult to talk about ...

PS: seen my MP?
0 x
whatever.
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Orpheus » 19/07/18, 18:03

Sorry I hadn't looked. It's done (and I answered)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/07/18, 20:50

janic wrote: This is smear speech which has no historical reality

Tacitus, Annals, 15, 44, 2-5 (I underline certain words)
"Nero produced as accused and delivered to the most refined torments of people, hated for their depravity, whom the crowd called" Chrestiani. "This name comes to them from Christus, whom, under the principate of Tiberius, the procurator Pontius Pilate had delivered to the punishment; repressed at the time, this execrable superstition once again burst forth, not only in Judea, the cradle of this evil, but also in Rome, where all that is frightful and shameful in the world converges and is spread [...] They were found guilty, less of the crime of arson than of hatred for mankind (odium humani generis). "

This passage is often cited as "proof" of what the supposed Christians were. It's as if history only recognizes thugs in a demo, seen by the political authority in place. Were there any pseudo "Christians" who could have matched this description? it is possible as in any type of society.
Already, there would be an antinomy with the speeches made by the Christ Jesus in question who preached the exact opposite.
Then Christ Jesus did not preach separation from Judaism, but integration into this community.
Furthermore Tacitus is a Roman who sees these sects from an outside eye and in Rome competition with his gods was difficult to admit, (the Caesars being considered, by themselves as demi-gods) and therefore these accusations are of the kind " when you want to kill your dog you say he has rabies And Nero was not very clear in his head!
Still sure of the bashing speech? obviously people of the time also practiced it ...

We humans hardly show originality and imagination, except to destroy us.
janic wrote: No new system (not specifically in religion) starts in glory, if only because it disturbs other systems already established

Do you know Krisnamurti?
it is as if I were asking you: do you know Jesus or Moses or Buddha? I listened to some videos, and I find it very interesting, rather imbued with human wisdom too and the tie suits him well.
he is "new" and has not known, to my knowledge anyway, stoning.

A Jesus of the biblical genre would also be considered as a sage of the same ilk as K. and as in France the killing by stoning, gibbet or guillotine is no longer authorized, that resolves the question.
Jesus is supposed to bring peace (in fact he also says the opposite which is very biblical and allows to actuate different jacks).

You should study the texts before criticizing them (in the sense of having a critical look at the subject). The term peace is used about 300 times in all the texts, showing its various applications and you only remember a single quote which signals that any difference in perception of the famous truth automatically creates division and the notion of sword ( under the military domination of the Romans and recalling the judgment of Solomon) is telling on this subject.

The reality, if we are to believe these historical testimonies, is that this movement was obviously not intended to establish peace between men.
see above!
Besides, if we believe the Bible, Jesus does not preach for Christians but for Jews.

Absolutely!
It was Paul who, seeing that it didn't work too well, had the sublime idea of ​​exporting religion.
not really, if you reread the texts Paul sends his listeners back to the synagogues, not to Christian churches, nonexistent for that matter.
Again there is mixing and confusion. Our country, and a few others, believe that peace can only exist under the thermonuclear threat, a funny peace and above all a fragile peace under the sign of terror.
Doesn't K speak of fear which dominates individuals more than love or real peace. So effectively not subjecting oneself to consciences leading to consciences leads automatically to find themselves in conflict with their opponents, which does not mean resolving these conflicts by violence.
Orphee wrote: Being stuck doesn't mean anything here

For me it makes sense: being stuck means that you try to validate your environment by not leaving the framework that you have forged.

This is also what I say and underline each time!
But the biblical text also teaches that chasing a demon allows ten others to take its place.
janic wrote: We are all, without exception, chained to something: a conviction, a societal choice, to our children and other family, there is no shortage of channels. After each one chooses or undergoes those which suit him best.

Confirmation, thank you We can also consider that, after becoming aware of our own channels, we can break free.

Easier said than done because the society in which we are, favors sheep rather than rams (see the thread on the strategy of manipulation of peoples) and these chains are rather threads of spider web and which is almost impossible to undo, except to delude yourself.
[quote = "Orphee"] About 30 years ago, after having gone from classical Protestant to "Pentecostal" then "Evangelical" then "Adventist", [*] I understood that there was a problem: either we hides behind others and we say to ourselves that, inevitably, by looking at the conviction of others we must be on the right path, or we realize that honesty consists first of all in opening our eyes and acting according to our conscience.

janic wrote: So your reaction is more understandable. Cuckold three times in a row and even four, it leads to a practice that makes deaf or homosexuality.
Your experience is interesting in itself and quite classic of disappointments in the chain ... precisely. Or act according to his conscience (but conscience of what?) It is the lot of each assuming a non-hypocrisy in relation to it. [/ Quote]

Big ERROR doctor Watson! I am not cuckold but HAPPY to have learned by changing church.

One does not prevent the other ! cuckolds do not like to live with what makes them unhappy and 4 times in succession, does little to encourage to marry in other weddings.
If I had to evaluate my religious experiences, classical Protestantism will only have given me the basics, Pentecotism will have allowed me to see how manipulation could distort reality, evangelism will have been a sweet and pleasant period even if a little naive, as for Adventism I was lucky to have a very interesting preacher and very archeology oriented (in addition it allowed me to drop the meat which I always wanted).
Good for meat! :D
In short, I have absolutely no regrets and especially not to have taken a different path.

Great life experience, that's how you build your own personality. Indeed, you must never look back, the future is before you.
Not understanding how homosexuality came to appear ... do you ask yourself questions when you get this wrong?

On the contrary, there is a logic in the succession. First a particular union, followed by a change in the same genre, followed by a third and a fourth and there could have been as many as Protestant or other religious movements (Jesus being considered as the spouse of the church, you have to remember it anyway.) When you stop getting married, there is only individual self-satisfaction (masturbation of the spirit in this case) and there is no more that to replace the unfaithful with what will avoid this rupture and therefore with its similar which echoes (which can be very satisfactory however)
Janic wrote :PS: I feel, unfortunately, that your speech, in the passages above, denotes a 180 ° turn, but does it not go from Charybdis to Scylla and fall back into the same faults?

Turn ? I am absolutely not an atheist or a believer.

Klein calls it immanence or transcendence, and there is hardly a middleman.
I am perfectly aware that religions allow the manipulation of the individual but, paradoxically, they occasionally allow him to extract himself from them and to surpass them, simply because they tackle aspects that a narrow materialist will not consider .

Agree with that and that Einstein will summarize as follows: " Science without religion is lame, religion [*] without science is blind »
[*] in the noble sense of the term.
On the other hand, a major personal discovery will have been to note that the religious are often materialists ... and the materialists religious in disguise.

Because they are human beings, not Greek or Roman gods, nor superman
It is not a play on words There are those who believe and do not want to leave it.

Get out of what? Materialism? We use computers, the web, the car, the telephone which are the most materialistic aspect of our society and who wants to get out of it? Neither you nor I who continue to use it! But in the face of illness, suffering, death, all of this crumbles suddenly and brings us back to the wisdom of Solomon where " all is vanity and pursuit of the wind »
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"