Quality by quantity in housing

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/03/12, 20:41

bidouille23 wrote:After taking real information: 13m * 7m wooden frame house (140mm upright, larch cladding, wooden box planking etc and mounted by the company please) full foot, basically finished it turns around 65000 euros finished, all trades combined and including the working time of the owner who does part of the work, I said finished house.

This gives us a total of 91 m² for the sum of 65000 euros, therefore 714 euros / m² finished, :) (small useful detail the wooden construction box as a boss a companion who loves his job :) who buys the logs and brings a sawyer on the spot;), and the logs come from our Brittany region therefore a minimum of transport, and when you choose your wood like larch for example or oak or douglas treatment point;) , and at worst to treat there are machines that can be rented that very well well by injection ...).

Assessment at present the wood to combine with the technology of the material is one of the materials having a value for money price very competitive compared to other construction, to combine with the straw in self construction it is far ahead of all the other mode of construction and has the merit of respecting the inhabitants and the environment through forest management;).

very interesting !!
a link to the company ???
injection of non-toxic product to breathe in the house ????
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 01/04/12, 00:58

For wood construction, you can have any type of process, injection, prefabricated box with insulation and interior facing, wood frame or beam post, they even made a zome;) you'll see it's a dream

http://zomementvotre.blogspot.fr/

In terms of business

http://www.tycoat.com/

you can ask for the principle that you want to match your wallet, and your desires, even the craziest within the limits of the achievable of course.

The work is more than neat it is done with love, and they are among the only ones to accept building sites such as for example a house on the slopes overlooking Morlaix with posts of 5 m (or 7 m I do not know anymore) from top to bottom terrace carrier;) (construction of goat in situ obliges, and of course wood :) for handling and installation).

In addition, he swears by ecological insulation.

Go see the site which has just been redone there is something to dream about when you like woodworking;).
The must is respect for the lives of workers who are pampered, with little onions as have said;).
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 01/04/12, 07:47

Great business and great achievements.
You need a lot of this type. You approve of these achievements because they are in your area of ​​expertise.
You still have a long way to go in order to acquire the humility necessary to admit that what comes out of your area of ​​competence may exist.
You don't have a lot of science, neither do I, but it is absurd to disparage what we don't know.
I wrote what I had done, you are free to dispute it.
I write now what I am doing, that is to say the development of a solid house, quickly built, heated for free by the sun and rain and accessible to all budgets.
It is up to me to realize this concept with technologies other than those used in the Building industry, bringing another vision of the habitat because it is abnormal that a house costs 10 times more expensive than a car, whereas it is 8000 times easier to manufacture.
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 01/04/12, 11:56

Bonjour,

I certainly do not have a lot of science but I am interested in everything, but my primary area of ​​expertise has been civil engineering, followed by wood framing to now be in metal construction :) ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 01/04/12, 12:24

Come on willy gonna read that

http://fr.ekopedia.org/Technique_du_GREB

I assisted a veterinary friend who had no training in construction, she built her house herself, a Roman foundation as a bonus (it's the only thing she won't do because the Roman foundations are too hard;) ).

So also think what you want and leave people the choice to think and choose, when your title is up, a house at 50 euros the emphasis is on the price from the start, and want to make people believe that it is THE solution out there is nothing if you look at the link of the house at £ 000 you will see that with desire and willpower can do whatever we want ... it is above that I argue from the start, your solution is not yet viable nor proven to be effective and yet you speak of it as such it is there that the bottom turns white.

So putting in, "it would be possible", "in all probability", basically does not present things as a reality because this is where you fall (for me in the dream seller).

So I stop this discussion which can only make you public until you have shown real arguments ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 03/04/12, 23:27

good evening, for those interested

http://regbrvfr.inpi.fr/register/applic ... ab=doclist

the patent filed for sealing doors and windows made by Willy.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"