Quality by quantity in housing

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/03/12, 15:48

What a thickness, because it is only still air, which does not work miracles, at less than 0,026W / mK. !!

How is this price calculated with what energy, which heat pump, (probably hidden) and at what price, with what solar backup in winter, chosen in which region of France and altitude ???
Can we heat with wood, and chimney, to save if electrical failure ??

If fuzzy, be wary because misleading scam, like many others.
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 29/03/12, 17:00

A reversible air conditioning was sufficient, in cold periods as in hot periods, south of Aurillac, reputed to be the coldest in the south of France. The electric meter indicated it, not the price but the number of Kw consumed while maintaining the habitat at around 19 ° C minimum and 23 ° C maximum. The next prototype will only use rainwater and solar calories as the only means of heating.
The cheapest calories are the ones you don't let go.
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/03/12, 17:25

Willy FURTER wrote:A reversible air conditioning cap was enough, in cold periods as in hot periods, south of Aurillac, reputed to be the coldest in the south of France. It is the electric meter who indicated it, not the price but the number of Kw consumed while maintaining the habitat at around 19 ° C minimum and 23 ° C maximum.
[b] How much outside -15 ° C ??? How long ??[/B]
The next prototype will only use rainwater and solar calories as the only means of heating.
The cheapest calories are the ones you don't let go.

Without answer :
What a thickness, because it is only still air, which does not work miracles, at less than 0,026W / mK. !!

0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 29/03/12, 17:58

it goes from -20 to +40, it all depends on whether there are clouds.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/03/12, 20:02

Willy FURTER wrote:it goes from -20 to +40, it all depends on whether there are clouds.

At Aurillac, never + 40 ° C, except under the glass of your house box, which has become a solar collector, good for turning the air conditioning all the way up, absurd because an air conditioning is perfectly useless in summer in Aurillac in a well-designed house.

Without answer :

0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 29/03/12, 20:39

What is € 50000 for exactly?
Are there the foundations, the low floor, the electricity, the evacuations?

Because it's just the price of the low floor envelope it doesn't have much revolutionary.

Otherwise, since the building's thermicians are logs, here is an in situ test which confirms the calculations of these logs.

http://www.cstb.fr/fileadmin/documents/ ... 3_juin.pdf
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 29/03/12, 20:43

Good deduction.
When we use the house as a solar collector, we manage to collect calories useful for indoor well-being, without the need to disperse them with air conditioning, using them to heat rainwater, allowing us to supply washing machines and dishwashers.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 29/03/12, 22:10

bonsoir,

therefore the panels are preferred. in the factory my supplied to the owner with plans to do self-construction;), there is something wrong with it. If it the panels are delivered and mounted by professionals, the self-construction remains at the level of last post, ie otut the rest :) , so no fire protection I imagine in view of the price of the systems an auto_constructive by definition seeks to minimize the blows by doing even the work ...

Do not tire Aerial, willy said it from the start for him the cstb did not implement the IMR in a good way that is why the measurements are false : Mrgreen: (at the same time considering that they are marbles it is normal;)).
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/03/12, 23:59

aerialcastor wrote:Otherwise, since the building's thermicians are logs, here is an in situ test which confirms the calculations of these logs.

http://www.cstb.fr/fileadmin/documents/ ... 3_juin.pdf

Nice little houses, er, hutches, where the rabbits will not be cold, with the cstb calculations, well checked !!

the reflective product consumes twice as much as ... reference glass wool ...

And much better than our concrete block houses filled with thermal bridges and leaks.
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 30/03/12, 08:22

Hi guys,
To prove the effectiveness of the reflective effect, take a beard-cue and when it is at temperature, you put sausages to grill.
Passing your hand over the hearth, you feel the heat.
Place an albal sheet, shiny side down, over the sausages.
Pass your hand over the hearth, you will realize that the heat is contained under the sheet of albal.
You can, to check the cooking, remove the sheet by hand, without risk of burns. Aluminum did not absorb calories. The sausages are cooked on both sides.
Replace the albal sheet with a classic cover, aluminum or stainless steel. This one will be hot.
It's been a few years since I saw the CSTB video.
I even had an interview with Mr. Abraham from CSTB on this subject. I even offered to do a dressing my way. it was not possible. Never mind.

With regard to self-construction, everything is possible, insofar as the self-builder has the capacity to manufacture.
He provides me with the plans of the house he wants.
I break it down into technical elements that he will manufacture or have manufactured, that he will assemble or have assembled, that he will assemble or will assemble on site by professionals, all according to his skills.
First of all, we will have had a prior interview in which everything will have been explained to him and it is only if he adheres to the manufacturing process, that he will be able to engage.
For me, the self-builder is the prime contractor and the decision-maker to choose his area (s) of intervention. What he cannot do, he entrusts to professionals with the manufacturing instructions.
Beaver who imagines a house without soil or electricity. You have to get out of the water.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"