The Gallilee clock

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Gallilee's pendulum

by Obamot » 17/12/15, 20:23

You have to understand that there are some who can be exasperated by the avalanche of this type of wire which quickly mobilized a whole forum.
For nothing ... And it makes a breath of fresh air which attracts a whole fauna of devo whose end we no longer see! There are plenty of dreamers out there, you just have to take a look on FS or Youtube and pseudo-science sites (and it's not that we don't like them, but they quickly tend to become invading and marking their territory ...)

It's not easy with subjects "normal".
This is the reason for the hola on: "we shave for free".
So nothing personal, just a little firmness.

bengali13 wrote:Inexhaustible and non-polluting free energy !!!

= thermodynamic solar;
= new C-PV panels at 46% efficiency;

The future would be "almost" bright on that side (apart from societal issues) ...
Nothing prevents opening a thread on a "real" subject.
As on the latest generation accumulators and / or supercapacitors, for example!

There is a choice.

RTDC.
Last edited by Obamot the 17 / 12 / 15, 20: 28, 2 edited once.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 17/12/15, 20:26

bengali13 wrote:bjr

Yes !! indeed we must close the subject and in the process I disconnect from this forum .

Thank you very much. :D
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 18/12/15, 10:24

bengali13 wrote:I would prefer to read an intelligent and rational explanation even if my question is neither
The problem is that there is no possible explanation since the starting postulate is an error.

It's as if I were writing: "why don't we recover the free and unlimited energy of Mont Blanc? :?:"

bengali13 wrote:Yes !! indeed we must close the subject and in the process I disconnect from this forum whose level is below the carpet
Unless the level of this forum don't be right on top of the carpet you smoked : Mrgreen:
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 18/12/15, 13:47

Gaston wrote:
bengali13 wrote:I would prefer to read an intelligent and rational explanation even if my question is neither

It's as if I were writing: "why don't we recover the free and unlimited energy of Mont Blanc? :?:"

More if we recover free and unlimited energy from Mont Blanc very real, the condensation of rainwater and snow falling at the top of Mont Blanc which ends up in dams and turns electric turbines to light us up !!

We can also put up lots of wind turbines !!

But the pendulum of Galileo or Foucault, it which turns like the earth, slowly is stopped slowly, because otherwise for 400 years since Galileo, we would watch it swing !!

The planets and the moon have an inertia as they rotate for 4,5 billion years, almost perpetual, but nevertheless slowed down by the tides on these planets!

The moon is accelerated, and moves away a few cm per year, while slowing the earth slowly by the tides on earth.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 18/12/15, 13:53

simplino wrote:More if we recover free and unlimited energy from Mont Blanc very real, the condensation of rainwater and snow falling at the top of Mont Blanc which ends up in dams and turns electric turbines to light us up !!
I was sure of it : Mrgreen:

Obviously, it is not at all in this case the energy of water : Mrgreen:
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 19/12/15, 18:37

Good evening here is another thing with water https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZNLjCI3hc
there is simply a small electric pump hidden with a battery to power it and we want to make believe in the perpetual movement
here is another example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqXjqwYENJA

we have a good laugh here
cordially
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/12/15, 10:18

bengali13 wrote:bjr

Yes !! indeed we must close the subject and in the process I disconnect from this forum whose level is below the carpet

good wind no longer

Oh oh !!

why not use the perpetual movement of posts on surunity at 50 ct €?

: Mrgreen:

As for using the energy of a pendulum ...

Dear Bengali, if you take energy from a pendulum, its speed and the amplitude of its movements will decrease ... Besides, only the friction, even very low, does it very well.

That's why you have to wind mechanical clocks ... even set the record straight. 8)
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 21/12/15, 11:04

When I was little I received a "perpetual" motion gadget.

It was a glass bird balanced on an axis.

He plunged his beak into water, and through a capillary tube water rose into his abdomen, until he tipped over, emptied his water and started again.

But it was not perpetual, because it no longer exists ...
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 21/12/15, 12:29

However, it is true that there is indeed a "perpetual" mechanical device (and ceteris paribus) I mean Jaeger's Atmos clock ... In my opinion, we can never insist enough on this extraordinary object! : Cheesy: Object which perfectly respects physics, which exists, and which is mine of nothing, perfectly "perpetual"!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/12/15, 16:53

Hello,
dede2002 wrote:When I was little I received a "perpetual" motion gadget.

It was a glass bird balanced on an axis.

He plunged his beak into water, and through a capillary tube water rose into his abdomen, until he tipped over, emptied his water and started again.

But it was not perpetual, because it no longer exists ...
If it is the drinking bird https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oiseau_buveur, it is a thermodynamic toy which draws its energy from the evaporation of water.
It requires heat and a fairly low humidity, and its movement is not perpetual. It's a heat pump;)

It has not disappeared either, it is found in many shops.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"