Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Re: Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 13:18

Will we talk about it in 6 months? : Mrgreen:

How much does it cost by the way?

But suddenly they also block the eavesdropping?

Can you test? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 13:26

Christophe wrote:Will we talk about it in 6 months? : Mrgreen:

How much does it cost by the way?

But suddenly they also block the eavesdropping?

Can you test? : Mrgreen:

We can talk about it again, I have it since 2017 and on my smartphone, I never have any ads of any kind.
How much does it cost: € 38.99 for 3 devices, lifetime. Or € 15.05 per year as a subscription, always for 3 devices. At the moment there is 40% discount.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/04/21, 22:39

Christophe wrote:I already told you Adblock Adguard et Cie it's shit they don't block but they capture the information ... to cash it then ... Just everyone thinks they are safe when it may be worse than without!

Another way to monetize the block is the payment of bonuses by the authors of the trackers ...

So those who pay are not blocked ...

Mouahahah how wonderful this world of whores is!

We don't need that anymore. Browsers directly integrate these protections. Since my last versions of Vivaldi, I no longer need AdBlock, and I also fired Privacy Badger.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 23:04

Except ... Adgard (paid) works in the entire system, not just in the browser.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 18/04/21, 20:50

How does it work : Wink:

Discussion with Olivier on his growth hacking techniques:

- it's on the secondary channel: "Micode Talks", there will be plenty of interviews and other cool stuff!

Today we are talking with Olivier, a “growthhacker” who explains everything about tracking and his web marketing techniques.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/22, 09:21

The options to absolutely disable on your Android phone

0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"