Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Re: Experience with Aloe Vera or how your Google phone is bugged!

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 09:28

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:Go and retrieve information on the fly via the microphone (how to sort? : Shock:)

We talk in the living room : Arrow: Microphone : Arrow: servers : Arrow: algorithm bots : Arrow: key words : Arrow: compilation : Arrow: emissions : Arrow: back to the pigeon pub : Arrowl: It just happens. : Mrgreen:

This is exactly what I explained in the 1st post of this subject, right? But pedro is an autistic psycho lobbized! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 09:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Except it's true. I advise my cousin on the phone, gives him the address of the site, he buys, it is validated, we hang up. An hour later, he called me back and told me the story of the advertisement (a banner on the side) for this same object on Fessebouc. Small precision, he had never looked for a sharpener before.
They don't advertise, it's not a common standard item, it's German, so it's no coincidence that it is found on a French Fessebouc page.
https://www.horl.com/fr_fr/aiguiseurs-h ... iseur-horl

gives him the site address : Arrow: by such then? voice or sms?

He buys : Arrow: How? 'Or' What ? On his pc? On a tablet? On his phone?

If he bought on his PC, probably looking for the site on google (no?) Then it's not listening, that's it: electricity-electronics-informatics / Remarketing-retargeting-amazon-exchange-your-information-with-facebook-and-google-t15158.html

If he bought on his Android or tablet, that's normal, it's 100% googlized ...

And where did he find the ad? On the same device?

It is less serious but it is also data rape since Google gave the IP to facebook and its requests ... OR facebook searched the cookies or the search history (in the case of the same browser. ..unless I wasn't using the same one, read: electricity-electronics-informatics / Remarketing-retargeting-amazon-exchange-your-information-with-facebook-and-google-t15158.html )
0 x
Christophe

Re: Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 09:50

Those who doubt or want to know what data google has on them just have to take their take out: electricite-electronic-informatique / google-takeout-save-all-your-google-data-and-it-is-heavy-t16812.html

It's not the sea to drink, is it?

In addition, Google is transparent by allowing this function! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 12:41

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Except it's true. I advise my cousin on the phone, gives him the address of the site, he buys, it is validated, we hang up. An hour later, he called me back and told me the story of the advertisement (a banner on the side) for this same object on Fessebouc. Small precision, he had never looked for a sharpener before.
They don't advertise, it's not a common standard item, it's German, so it's no coincidence that it is found on a French Fessebouc page.
https://www.horl.com/fr_fr/aiguiseurs-h ... iseur-horl

gives him the site address : Arrow: by such then? voice or sms? <<< Vocal (me on the phone)

He buys : Arrow: How? 'Or' What ? On his pc? On a tablet? On his phone? <<< Him, this time, on his Smartphone

If he bought on his Android or tablet, that's normal, it's 100% googlized ... <<< Yes

And where did he find the ad? On the same device? <<< No, on a PC an hour later and not at home, at work during the break

Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 07 / 04 / 21, 12: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 12:57

And where did he find the ad? On the same device? <<< No, on his PC afterwards

In this case it is theIP marketing sharing (not looking I just invented): just do a search or worse a purchase for google to target all devices on the same IP for the marketing of the following days ...and resells this info to facebook ... and data mining agencies ...

This is probably what happened in my case as well that I denounced in 2017 * !! But since no one is listening to me ... or almost ...

electricity-electronics-informatics / Remarketing-retargeting-amazon-exchange-your-information-with-facebook-and-google-t15158.html

* 4 years to the day YESTERDAY !!!
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 12:58

Christophe wrote:
And where did he find the ad? On the same device? <<< No, on a PC an hour later and not at home, at work during the break

In this case it is theIP marketing sharing (not looking I just invented): just do a search or worse a purchase for google to target all devices on the same IP for the marketing of the following days ...and resells this info to facebook ... and data mining agencies ...

This is probably what happened in my case too, which I was kidding in 2017 !! But since no one is listening to me ... or almost ...

I edited, it was not even on his PC, moreover!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 13:02

In this case it is that he connected probably his smartphone with wifi at work... and presto ... google informs that a knife enthusiast uses this network and targets the ads on this network accordingly ...

Or maybe he's linked one (of his) gmail account on his work pc ...

Morality: if you have naughty ads at work (and it doesn't come from you), you can flirt with your secretary !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 13:06

Christophe wrote:This is probably what happened in my case as well that I denounced in 2017 * !! But since no one is listening to me ... or almost ...
* 4 years to the day YESTERDAY !!!

When you see the number of cookies and ads that Adguard has blocked in my house, no wonder that they are spying on us!
Protect.JPG
Protect.JPG (33.07 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 13:14

I already told you Adblock Adguard et Cie it's shit they don't block but they capture the information ... to cash it then ... Just everyone thinks they are safe when it may be worse than without!

Another way to monetize the block is the payment of bonuses by the authors of the trackers ...

So those who pay are not blocked ...

Mouahahah how wonderful this world of whores is!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 13:16

Christophe wrote:I already told you Adblock Adguard it's shit they don't block but they capture the information ... to cash it then ... Just everyone thinks they are safe when it can be worse than without!

No, that's you saying it. I have spam in my mailbox and I know why. Otherwise, I no longer have any advertising anywhere, nor commercial solicitations since Adguard. Adblock has nothing to do with it, it's just a browser extension. Adguard protects and filters the whole computer, it is software.
(FYI, they got kicked out of the Google Store in 2014)
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 07 / 04 / 21, 13: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"