Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Experience with Aloe Vera or how your Google phone is bugged!

by pedrodelavega » 06/04/21, 21:42

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:It's not about the fact that they would listen to conversations without our knowledge and then come up with targeted content.

They give the program, then to do this they use what they have: Their gear, our consents.
I do not know. The CGU extract does not speak of the use of the microphone (excluding assistant request) to target ads or other commercial purposes.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/04/21, 22:37

pedrodelavega wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:It's not about the fact that they would listen to conversations without our knowledge and then come up with targeted content.

They give the program, then to do this they use what they have: Their gear, our consents.
I do not know. The CGU extract does not speak of the use of the microphone (excluding assistant request) to target ads or other commercial purposes.

The problem is that you believe in the T & Cs which do not talk about that, but which do not talk about the means of disclosure of "authorized" information, it is vague and it is made for. When we see everything that these entities know about us, it is no longer worth wondering why or how. It is even the basis of the "dematerialized" system to function in this way. Spy on, sell certain information to anyone who doesn't want it.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/04/21, 23:16

pedrodelavega wrote:Go and retrieve information on the fly via the microphone (how to sort? : Shock:)

We talk in the living room : Arrow: Microphone : Arrow: servers : Arrow: algorithm bots : Arrow: key words : Arrow: compilation : Arrow: emissions : Arrow: back to the pigeon pub : Arrowl: It just happens. : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/04/21, 23:26

pedrodelavega wrote: (unless I am browsing in private mode)

Private.JPG
Privé.JPG (86.97 KiB) Viewed 1327 times

https://support.mozilla.org/1/firefox/8 ... sing-myths
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/04/21, 00:32

There I agree, you make a factual point, Guy, but not with your story of the man that the man saw, that saw ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 00:43

izentrop wrote:There I agree, you make a factual point, Guy, but not with your story of the man that the man saw, that saw ...

Except it's true. I advise my cousin on the phone, give him the address of the site, he buys, it's validated, we hang up. An hour later, he called me back and told me the story of the advertisement (a banner on the side) for this same object on Fessebouc. Small precision, he had never searched for a sharpener before.
They don't advertise, it's not a common standard item, it's German, so it's no coincidence that it is found on a French Fessebouc page.
https://www.horl.com/fr_fr/aiguiseurs-h ... iseur-horl
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/04/21, 00:56

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: gives him the address of the site, he buys, it is validated
He did order from his PC so :?:
Good to tomorrow maybe ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 02:21

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: gives him the address of the site, he buys, it is validated

No, from his smartphone, the ad was then on the PC.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/04/21, 08:24

izentrop wrote:
No, from his smartphone, the ad was then on the PC.
Linked accounts ... :?:

Once my wife used my code to post videos on youtub, since then "impossible" to separate the accounts. When she records an appointment on her mobile, I have the reminders at the same time on mine ... : Cheesy:
Finally not anymore, following loss of passwords, I had to recreate another account, but I am receiving notifications that there is a problem.
With locate requests, they can also reconcile accounts, but we can also confuse the issue.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 09:25

pedrodelavega wrote:I do not know. The CGU extract does not speak of the use of the microphone (excluding assistant request) to target ads or other commercial purposes.

Do you read what other people write or do you have autism?

When I said PETROLEUM DISTILLERY, my iPad's microphone was ACTIVE (if not, explain to us how an inactive microphone can listen) ... while the iPad was on standby, put the table down and the screen protector closed

Also the TV was spinning behind ...

The microphone is therefore constantly listening to detect a "DIS SIRI" ... exactly like an "OK GOOGLE" on Android ... even when the device does not detect movement and the screen is on standby and the it therefore does "nothing" .... the system knows very well that it is not in use mode, so it listens!

If you have an apple just try ...
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"