Your smartphone (Google) is listening to you: experience of Aloe Vera and Dupontel's pétanque

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Re: Experience with Aloe Vera or how your Google phone is bugged!

by Christophe » 06/04/21, 20:19

pedrodelavega wrote:(Guy is not the same if I have the right post.)

Ah because when you buy a sharpener you don't say "sharpener" or "knives" or other terms related to the expensive to the seller? Maybe you ask in sign language? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

After yes, Google also uses geolocation history to target ads, so yes that can be that too ... a bit less serious for privacy!

pedrodelavega wrote:In this case, if you are sure, you should file a complaint because it is illegal.

Complain lol ... why do that? Are we gonna do a mess in the google datacenter?

Last week I saw a google ad that showed MY REAL NAME ... for a site that I didn't know and whose products didn't interest me (custom mugs and tshirts) it's much worse than you think!

I made a capture of it and there I will indeed perhaps take legal action ... the site in question:

TEEZILEmarketing through google adsense

I put it BIG so that you may have a TEEZILE ad on this page (remember to disconnect) ...

pedrodelavega wrote:But I still had my doubts considering the number of users in the world and the fact that the experience should be easily reproducible.

On the other hand, no mass media has talked about it until now ... Bigre Elyse disappoints me there!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/21, 20:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It is mentioned (yes, if Totophe), at Apple and at Google. You just have to read.

If you found it, send the exact passage please ...
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/04/21, 20:21

pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:Where?

I already answered.

In this thread?

Sharing of personal data by Apple

We may share personal data with service providers acting on our behalf, our partners, or other third parties under your direction. In addition, we do not share personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. <<< They don't (ahahah) but those who receive them do what they want with them.

Service providers. Apple may engage third parties to act as service providers and perform certain tasks on our behalf, such as providing products to customers. Apple service providers are required to process personal data in accordance with this Privacy Policy and our instructions. They cannot use the personal data we share for their own purposes and must delete or return the personal data after satisfying our request.
Partners. Apple may sometimes work with third parties to provide services or other solutions. For example, financial solutions such as Apple Card and Apple Cash are offered by Apple and our partners. Apple requires its partners to protect your personal data.

Transfer of personal data between several countries

Apple products and solutions connect you to the world. To make this possible, your personal data can be transferred to entities around the world, or be accessible to them. Apple complies with laws on the transfer of personal data between several countries to ensure that your data is protected, anywhere in the world.

https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
The texts are so vicious that in fact, it turns out that they do what they want and we ..... very deep.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/21, 20:26

What about now? : Mrgreen:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 06/04/21, 20:30

Christophe wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:(Guy is not the same if I have the right post.)

Ah because when you buy a sharpener you don't say "sharpener" or "knives" or other terms related to the expensive to the seller? Maybe you ask in sign language? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

When I buy something or find out how to buy something on the internet, in the days that follow I have advertisements targeted to the same kind of item (except if I am browsing in private mode) but it does not seem to me. not be the same debate.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 06/04/21, 20:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I already answered.

In this thread?

Sharing of personal data by Apple

We may share personal data with service providers acting on our behalf, our partners, or other third parties under your direction. In addition, we do not share personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. <<< They don't (ahahah) but those who receive them do what they want with them.

Service providers. Apple may engage third parties to act as service providers and perform certain tasks on our behalf, such as providing products to customers. Apple service providers are required to process personal data in accordance with this Privacy Policy and our instructions. They cannot use the personal data we share for their own purposes and must delete or return the personal data after satisfying our request.
Partners. Apple may sometimes work with third parties to provide services or other solutions. For example, financial solutions such as Apple Card and Apple Cash are offered by Apple and our partners. Apple requires its partners to protect your personal data.

Transfer of personal data between several countries

Apple products and solutions connect you to the world. To make this possible, your personal data can be transferred to entities around the world, or be accessible to them. Apple complies with laws on the transfer of personal data between several countries to ensure that your data is protected, anywhere in the world.

https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
The texts are so vicious that in fact, it turns out that they do what they want and we ..... very deep.

It's not about the fact that they would listen to conversations without our knowledge and then come up with targeted content.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/04/21, 20:35

pedrodelavega wrote:
It's not about the fact that they would listen to conversations without our knowledge and then come up with targeted content.

They give the program, then to do this they use what they have: Their gear, our consents. You are either naïve to the last degree or stupid as a broom.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/04/21, 21:12

Christophe wrote:What about now? : Mrgreen:

Gogole sucks everything from everywhere ... from your Android smartphone through Youtube, their search engine, Gmail and Fitbit.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/04/21, 21:12

Not used to seeing you off the topic of health : Wink:
pedrodelavega wrote:When I buy something or find out how to buy something on the internet, in the days that follow I have advertisements targeted to the same kind of item (except if I am browsing in private mode) but it does not seem to me. not be the same debate.
Since Guy's cousin said that .... it must be true, let's see! : Mrgreen:
Or it looks like it : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/04/21, 21:18

izentrop wrote:Since Guy's cousin said that .... it must be true, let's see!

Bah, it's true. Point bar.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"