The evolution of biological species and chance ...

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Re: The evolution of biological species and chance ...

by Christophe » 01/05/21, 14:58

Janic wrote:
In short, the Earth could have been seeded with "extraterrestrial" origins ... : Mrgreen:And too bad for the supremacists of the unique life on Earth and the Creationists ... and other crazy anti science !!
don't play ABC, it's too degrading! True science is neither creationist nor evolutionist, it is neutral by its nature. To say anti (in any sense, for that matter) requires proof, which does not yet exist. As for the covid which we see here the pro and anti positions ... science ???? : roll:

Excuse me I should have said pseudo scientists! Sorry ! : Mrgreen:

Does it suit you better? : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 15:17

Excuse me I should have said pseudo scientists! Sorry ! : Mrgreen:
Does it suit you better?
you don't have to apologize, we are in the middle of commonplaces where true and pseudo scientists rub shoulders, mix, contradict each other. Where are the good and the bad? Look at the pseudo-zététichiants provaccines and anti-creationists by principle, not by science; the other, the real one! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/05/21, 15:19

In any case, there is (to my knowledge) no creationist scientist. These people are irretrievable idiots.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 15:42

thibr wrote:what is the relationship between your invectives and the chance of evolution : Mrgreen:

What exactly are you defending in this forum? Or are you just there to troll?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 16:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »01/05/21, 15:19
In any case, there is (to my knowledge) no creationist scientist.
in the religious sense, it is possible (to my unaware) and yet most of the great scientists in history were. Probably unrecoverable idiots too!
These people are irretrievable idiots.
'If there are no creation scientists how can they be sunk idiots.
Darwin, who is claimed to be the father of evolutionism, was a staunch creationist believer, as early editions of his work on the Origin of Species show. These references to a creator god have been removed in later editions. It must have bothered a few.
Newton's father of physics was also a creationist and a fan of biblical apocalypses.
and scientists of all times were also, in Judaism, in Islam, in Judeochristianism and in all the scientific specialties which we still recommend today on astronomy, medicine, physics, etc. ..
but not for all that religious in the current cultural sense!
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton

Newton and religion
Main article: Religious conceptions of Isaac Newton.
Newton was deeply religious his whole life. Son of Puritans, he spent more time studying the Bible than science. A study of everything he wrote reveals that of the 3 words he wrote, only 600 were about science and 000 theology. He has notably produced writings on the Bible and the Church Fathers, including An Historical Account of Two Notable Corruptions of Scripture, a textual criticism of the Holy Scriptures that was noted. In Cambridge, John Locke, to whom he spoke of his theological writings, urged him to persevere.

He believes in an immanent world, but rejects the implicit hylozoism of Leibniz and Spinoza. He sees evidence of divine design in the solar system: "The admirable uniformity of the planetary system forces us to recognize the effects of a choice." He insists, however, that divine intervention would be required to "fix" the system due to the slow growth of its instability.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_D ... les_Darwin

Although Darwin wrote that religion was a tribal survival strategy, he still believed that God was the supreme lawgiver. This conviction was gradually shaken and, with the death of his daughter Annie in 1851, he eventually lost all faith in Christianity. He continued to help his local church with parish work, but on Sundays he would go for a walk while his family attended church. Now he thought it best to view pain and suffering as the result of general laws rather than direct intervention by God. Asked about his religious views, he wrote that he had never been an atheist in the sense that he would have denied the existence of God but that, in general, "it is agnosticism that would describe more exact [his] state of mind "
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/21, 16:17

Obamot wrote:
thibr wrote:what is the relationship between your invectives and the chance of evolution : Mrgreen:

What exactly are you defending in this forum? Or are you just there to troll?

I think this is a very good remark since genetic survival, therefore evolution, involves, among other things, the crushing and destruction of the other ...

Even in men: if you get a female gnawed by a guy bigger mouth than you, you will be less likely to impregnate her!

What am I talking about bad about women? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/05/21, 17:52

(I do it again for the delusional andouille)
There is no creationist scientist in the XNUMXst century, to my knowledge. These people, creationists, are irretrievable idiots.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 18:53

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »01/05/21, 17:52
(I do it again for the delusional andouille)
There is no creationist scientist in the XNUMXst century, to my knowledge. These people, creationists, are irretrievable idiots.
it is already more precise!
But does a particular time in history have more or less value than another in terms of knowledge, since whether we like it or not, we are its heirs because if we have gone from flat land to round earth it is thanks to them! We must not do one-sided zetetism, otherwise long live the funny!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 19:12

You don't have to tell Pédro, Kiki or ABC that the Earth is round, aren't you crazy? : Mrgreen:

(we will have for three years of denial, minimum) Image
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 01/05/21, 19:46

Obamot wrote:You don't have to tell Pédro, Kiki or ABC that the Earth is round, aren't you crazy?
: roll:

(...) When a person begins to become competent, he quickly discovers the extent of his ignorance, which results in a collapse of confidence. The latter will gradually increase as the person gains in expertise but will never again reach the initial level of confidence. In summary, an expert person will behave less confidently than a person without expertise.

We observe a similar behavior among the Platists, great defenders of the idea that the Earth is flat. On this subject, the excellent documentary Behind the Curvenous allows us to measure the long-term consequences of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
The platists systematically attack the expertise of scientists, accusing them of being part of a global conspiracy and of being in the pay of NASA, the CIA among others. We can thus observe the same conspiracy tendency among certain supporters of Professor Raoult.

https://www.latribune.fr/opinions/tribu ... 44122.html
0 x