The evolution of biological species and chance ...

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The evolution of biological species and chance ...

by ABC2019 » 28/04/21, 14:56

Janic wrote:
OK, so that's it: it does not occur to you that it is you who could be wrong.
(NB: etymologically, "zetetic" means "art of doubt", so we have here a good zététicien who never doubts ...)
and he adds a layer: I said according to TA zetetic, not mine. and therefore according to your zetetic I cannot be wrong!

that just proves that you're saying anything when you pretend to know what MY zetetic is ... but that won't surprise anyone here.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/04/21, 16:13

that just proves that you're saying anything when you pretend to know what MY zetetic is ... but that won't surprise anyone here.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/04/21, 16:16

Especially since HIS zetetic, we know it by heart: It's belief after belief, phony figures on phony figures and a hyper pretension that doubts nothing. If this is HIS zetetic, there's enough to piss on each other with laughter.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 28/04/21, 17:41

what is the relationship between your invectives and the chance of evolution : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/04/21, 18:09

thibr wrote:what is the relationship between your invectives and the chance of evolution : Mrgreen:

it's simple, invectives have something to do with everything, since some people use them for all subjects : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/04/21, 18:14

thibr »28/04/21, 17:41
what is the relationship between your invectives and the chance of evolution
It just happened by chance! : Cheesy:
Otherwise you can type the 226 pages in question! Good luck!

pedrobac
it's simple, invectives have something to do with everything, since some people use them for all subjects
and others get involved in all the subjects where they don't know anything about it and they act as if, then they are thus enlivened. :(
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/21, 14:11

We did come down from heaven, but not as some people claim! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In 2018, a meteorite hit Michigan in the United States. 2 years later, she revealed what it contained: organic compounds, similar to those likely to have participated in the development of life on Earth

In short, the Earth could have been seeded with "extraterrestrial" origins : Mrgreen: ... theory that I just thought for a long time!

Just like water on Earth: there is too much salt in the oceans for it to be of terrestrial origin and large and very old lakes should also be salty according to this theory : Cheesy: ... In short, the earth received salt water via ET bombardments ... which probably contained traces of life ... or even Tardigrade-like life!

And too bad for the supremacists of the unique life on Earth, the creationists ... and all the anti science crazy !! You are insignificant, remember that! : Cheesy:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/21, 14:17

Roh kil is handsome!
Not a fake!

kilebo.jpg
kilebo.jpg (335.75 KiB) Viewed 935 times

https://byothe.fr/2021/04/ver-marin-au- ... sin-anime/
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 14:27

In short, the Earth could have been seeded with "extraterrestrial" origins ... : Mrgreen:And too bad for the supremacists of the unique life on Earth and the Creationists ... and other crazy anti science !!
don't play ABC, it's too degrading! True science is neither creationist nor evolutionist, it is neutral by its nature. To say anti (in any sense, for that matter) requires proof, which does not yet exist. As for the covid which we see here the pro and anti positions ... science ???? : roll:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/05/21, 14:32

Christophe wrote:Roh kil is handsome!
Not a fake!
https://byothe.fr/2021/04/ver-marin-au- ... sin-anime/

What a joker God can be, all the same!
1 x