The death of the "small" Internet for the benefit of web 2.0 giants ...

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Did67

Re: The death of the "small" Internet for the benefit of web 2.0 giants ...

by Did67 » 05/09/16, 14:36

Why so many "fights".

You don't have to be a powerful economist to know that:

a) innovations are made on the fringes of a dominant system, which "resists" and is entangled in rules, habits, myopia, its corporate culture ...

b) google and others were born on the fringes of the system - the press, the media, conventional businesses - and have flourished

c) they skilfully exploited (in the capitalistic sense of the term) the legal and regulatory vacuum; and were therefore able to develop "in complete freedom"; grow and become hegemonic ...

d) But in the capitalist system, the "big" eats the little one, since he is big ... Or leaves him crumbs if he needs them (the little one) ...

e) The spirit of freedom which these systems take advantage of is nothing other than the freedom of the big to eat the little, of the big to take advantage of the weakness of the little, of the big to exploit the little ...

How many times have I written that the freedom of these "things", it is that of suitcase carriers during the last war: exploiting the black market! (an unregulated market). So I create the need; once people are addicted, politicians are late to "regulate" (it takes a long time to issue a law, it is difficult to apply for a State - especially in the virtual and the global!), I make myself a max wheat ...

Uber and co, it is nothing other than the creation of new poor (these unfortunate autoentrepreneurs who do not always make the difference between turnover and income, who "contribute" flat-rate and will be surprised to have a reduced social plan, no unemployment, a lump sum pension too - in short, the social minimums, paid in part by others! Uber will make billions, which it will stash in Ireland or the Bahamas, and in other places. other tax havens ...

You can quibble whatever you want. Whether or not there were "errors" in the management of econology, in its operation does not change anything: the little ones will be eaten by the big ones, or at least "exploited to the bone if they are not. not dead before ". This is the very logic of the system "based on a so-called" freedom "which is only an argument for refusing any regulation, for refusing the" charges "(which are our roads, our schools, our hospitals, our unemployment rights, our pensions ...) Only fools believe that they are defending freedom, these lads there (apart from their own, of course).

So to end my rant: you are stupid or you pretend (to fight like that?).
2 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/09/16, 15:05

it's the difference between a civilized country and the law of the jungle

the law of the jungle, the strongest crushes the weakest as he wants

the civilized country makes laws and enforces them so that everyone has their place

but are we in a civilized country?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/09/16, 16:55

Very good remarks ("civilized country"closer to the term"humanity", alas we all strive, year in and year out, towards this objective, but we are far from the mark!

That's good, that's about what I would have answered on a general level (did and chatelot). But this thread is not there to talk about econology, because here we would be wrong about the stake (private company with private capital, or else we would have to talk about a somewhat vague statute of a pseudo-association with a self-taught person. at its head, with no real "body" or something ....) if we are talking purely business (which I did with CFF and an online newspaper) we must respond with concrete and pragmatic business arguments, and as a graduate business manager i think i am in a pretty good position for that ....

So no, there was no "fights", I did not go that far (at least not on my side, even if the defense reflexes are regularly the same in the face of criticism) but possibly more of a refocusing, because to continue to say that"it's the fault of the system"It's a bit easy for my taste .. (I debunked it in 1 sentence). In the absence of balance sheet / PP we still have the means of observation, and they tell us things ... And not alerting would seem to me a culpable non-assistance. You have to be direct, without the "strategy and tactics who are doing well", no there is no profit with the current web. On the other hand it can be a complement and even produce a significant leverage effect. Or you have to be realistic and change the business model! 'other)

For the rest, it's a bit big ... I don't see how we could compare Gogol's situation with Imhotep, honestly from the top of his pyramids the architect contemplates us .... and the prince of Russian writing is no match ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/09/16, 18:09

PS: your point "C" Did67, that's what the biotechs tried (and sometimes, unfortunately, succeeded) with the idea of ​​"patent the living". You will excuse me in the face of such impostures, for not being so"poli" than you. : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/16, 23:19

Did67 wrote:So to end my rant: you are stupid or you pretend (to fight like that?).

You just have to see where the (regular) cannon shots come from to answer the question quite easily ... This situation really distresses me ...

We could bring out the subject "What should be done with Obamot?"
bistro / what is it-how-to-obamot-t12250.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/09/16, 00:48

What scrogneugneux you do. : Mrgreen: But it is a very practical way of "adjust"the problem .... do you think so? : Arrowd:

If I can, you better take care of the basics of forum that don't work (it would be a good start ...):

1) Where does the bug with posts that are published but do not appear in "New messages since your last visit"
So we involuntarily zap threads in which we would have liked to participate .... (like this thread which was not there ........... : Shock: )

2) Then (I repeat) where is the list of last messages on a line? (the last 50 or 150 does not matter, but where is this list!)
Many have asked you, sometimes insisting. It was at least a relevant legacy to implement from the old phpBB

3) To stop with this intrusiveness of advertising, you do not have enough traffic to impose this on us. It must make everyone flee.
If you need a new formula to continue, it is surely not the right formula and IMHO ...

In short, all these things are not the fault of Web 2.0 or Obamot :D kilkoolol I would never have decided that! : Lol:

► View Text
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/09/16, 01:17

Regarding web 2.0
If you want concrete feedback, always constructive and first-hand, here it is!

I spoke no later than Saturday with a sociologist who now works in marketing and merchandising (from one of the largest retail chains in my area, competing with that of my graduate professor at the time, c it's always good to compare with the opposing methods ...). She was nice and opened my mind by telling me surprising things about the changing trends in consumer habits ... We told each other our little secrets, as I told her how I had done to test the solidity of an advertising campaign, by offering free ads to see the reaction of "contacts" (pubs which, oh surprise, had been more difficult to "sell" than the paying ones ...) ... She told me that the segment analysis had become more and more refined, and that, another surprise but coming from her (an expert) people now no longer made / fixed their purchases only according to the choice of their "lifestyle"made me now overall: «conscious purchases».... And finally she confirmed that in many areas, the markets are all saturated ... The boat is no longer moving ... It is therefore necessary "paste"to real aspirations ....

And when it no longer advances, you have to innovate .... (here I authorize the CQFD)
I have not yet synthesized everything she told me, so these are raw data, but they count!

In short, the first thing to do when you want to relaunch a bastringue is to find out about the latest consumer trends on the market, AFTER a "internal analysis"and BEFORE embarking on a whole series of changes.

Selected and recent extract on this theme:

Mirjam Hauser, Senior Research Manager, Society for Innovative Marketing Studies (GIM), Zurich wrote:
Advertising must seduce. It arouses desires in the consumer and shows him how he can in principle satisfy them. Good publicity addresses this desire to consume that characterizes today's society. However, today's critical consumers are no longer fooled with embellished glossy images. Companies like '& Other Stories' react taking their customers seriously and trying to sell them "honest" stories.

This approach is in tune with the times. All branches combined, we see that the image of companies and brands is evolving towards more authenticity. During the eighties and nineties, conspicuous consumption was still the rule everywhere ("bling-bling" products or emitters of a social signal, "bigger, faster, further", more of everything). Today's discerning consumers in mature Western markets stand out for their discretion and conscious shopping

Source: http://dievolkswirtschaft.ch/fr/2016/03 ... 016-franz/

.... if you want to call it a "blow of a cannon", there I took it for my rank ... I learned a lot.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/16, 15:21

This is Obamot, you can now easily make a small donation to support the site /forum: https://www.econologie.com/aider-le-site-econologie/
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 05/11/19, 01:19

Russia passes law to establish "sovereign Internet"

Massively criticized by civil society, the text "Sovereign Internet Bill" entered into force on November 1, 2019 in Russia. Activists fear that this law will completely lock down Internet access and digital freedoms, which have already been severely damaged by those in power. A situation that is dangerously close to the "great Chinese digital wall" where censorship has become commonplace.
ALICE VITARD | PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 04 2 Usine Nouvelle

read: https://www.usine-digitale.fr/article/l ... in.N900274
0 x