The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 06/09/06, 04:59

yes, we have a good laugh : Cheesy: :P :P :P
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/09/06, 15:05

elephant wrote:good, what am I doing? I sulk or what? :frown:

But no, elephant, don't sulk.
Blow your nose 8) and forget those galléjades.

elephant wrote:what did he want to do different as a test with his stalks of wheat?

I think the demonstration of gegyx was based on the following assumptions:
  • Some people believe that Crop-circles may be the result of military testing of microwave-based weapons.
  • We have observed in certain crop circles particular deformations of the wheat and in particular bending of the very specific stems at the level of the nodes.

Gegyx, therefore said to himself (and he will contradict me if I'm wrong): "let's put stalks of wheat in a microwave to see if we can, by experience, link these 2 hypotheses.
If, after going to the microwave, the stalks of wheat had twisted in the same way as in the crop circles, this would not have proved the use of microwaves, but would have borne good presumptions. .

Since there is no mention of dandelions in crop circles, your experience could only produce ... a good soup : Mrgreen:
Hence the teasing of my little comrades and myself : Oops:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/09/06, 22:04

OK, thank you all, I'm not sulking anymore!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 18/01/07, 15:20

an explanation to open minds :D
http://www.denocla.com/Denocla-T1-ovnis ... estres.pdf
good reading!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 18/01/07, 15:31

denis wrote:an explanation to open minds :D
http://www.denocla.com/Denocla-T1-ovnis ... estres.pdf
good reading!

We will call you "Denis the Necromancer, resuscitator of dead posts" : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/01/07, 17:48

"Games of Humans, games of vile dwarfs"

Thank you Denis, for this pdf Ummite.
I think I have a curious and open mind, but as for reading these pesky e-books, I definitely can't get used to it. I need paper support.

Here is a prose, which will interest Woodcutter… For its exoticism (and maybe the ionized gases).
---------
Ps: I take this opportunity to thank warmly Targol, to have so clearly explained, the development of the expression of my experimental approaches this summer.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/06/07, 14:11

While looking for Christophe's conf on FR3, I found this:

http://lorraine-champagne-ardenne.franc ... 564-fr.php

If you are neighbors ... It is not the first.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 01/06/07, 14:29

Thanks to the gegyx link, I learned the French name of these figures in cereals: Agroglyphs.

I will go to bed less uneducated tonight ... (note, I didn't say "less stupid" : Lol: )
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 08/08/07, 09:57

Well, what a debate !!! : Shock: : Cheesy:
First thank you Chistophe for sending me the link on this subject.
I for my part studied the problem with my modest means, I have in possession of the crop's ears that I sowed in my vegetable garden in 2005 and next to these witnesses who did not come from so I partially refutes the idea that wheat is not good for consumption because it has germinated perfectly and emerged like its witness with the difference that it is much better developed and has reached maturity almost 2 weeks before his witness.
Another thing: I had counted by tens these grains before sowing them (55 in total) and I was surprised to discover that there were more feet than seeds sown! and that there was a barley foot with 2 rows among these while it was absent from the lot at the time of counting and sowing!
I still have these wheat stalks that I had harvested.
I received other grains in 2005 that I did not sow due to lack of time and that I will sow this fall (mid-October) all this has not been impressive in my eyes until then, I would compare my 2005 experience with the next one.
Then say that it is this or that which is the cause of the crops: pure speculation! JPP style that has everything: everything!
Regarding the physical effects of people who have seen crops very closely, it is disturbing to note that there were nausea, headaches and dizziness (of a certain source for me) there are also unexplained phenomena at the time of these visits, namely the photo-surprises with "objects" which were not noticed during the "but" shots with digital cameras.
I would avoid concluding to explain the origin of these crops, I have absolutely no idea what it is or where it can come from and I would stop there! :|
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/08/07, 10:19

interesting experiment but nevertheless subject to caution:

one can legitimately assume that the lying ears were "irradiated" (no matter what), but do your control ears come from the same field and were they harvested within a very short period of time after the crop circle was formed?

as for your objects visible on digital photos, could you give a link?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be