The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/09/06, 08:02

your experience has the merit of having been made, but it also seems to me that the experience would have been more convincing with green ears.
in general, in the world, the more water in a food, the more sensitive it is to the effect of the oven.

admitting the "electromagnetic device" hypothesis, whatever its origin, it seems to me quite logical that a young cell, full of water is more sensitive than a dry, frozen cell.

Do we have an idea of ​​the crop circle "season" somewhere? (silly question, it's obvious that after the harvest it's too late :D )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 05/09/06, 09:05

quite in agreement elephant, the wheat is "modified" on a long stem with ears at the end, and still in the ground, and especially not when ripe! good experience, well done, but not really reliable; just when the combine harvester is gone, there are some left on the edges, a little luck, well in the shade of the trees the wheat is late, so still tender to see green ,. It is common, large machines cannot approach trees. And stop fearing salt :P wheat is not worth much, (there is some that is heated with, it is cheaper than wood) and before taking the ears of 1 kg of wheat, there will be asse for the experiments
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 05/09/06, 11:19

with the new Sarko radars maybe the old ones were scrapped and could be used to do experiments directly on the wheat fields ... : Cheesy: otherwise a cat grass (barley) directly in the microwave can be very informative!
Last edited by pluesy the 05 / 09 / 06, 15: 19, 2 edited once.
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/09/06, 14:41

in any case, I was happy to see the links that you have communicated in this post, hat for the research work

It makes them budding "Mulder" :D

Anyway, these lines in the fields are really beautiful, it's art in fact; Of course, there must be contests ... or affonciados ... why not research centers (military or not) after all.

because in the background, apart from occupying the free moments, it does not have much use all that.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/09/06, 16:25

not much use, that you think ....

that the hypothesis is terrestrial or extraterrestrial (which I doubt very much)

1) exercise value: hit the target, do not be spotted by "enemy" radars
2) report value with respect to hierarchy (and funding)
3) it is necessary to try, and in my opinion the zone 51 it is rather poor question wheat
4) value of deterrence or preventive publicity: as long as we don't really need the system, we deny it. When we need to let people know, we can say urbi et orbi "you know, the crop circles, it's us! (And moreover maybe that within certain staffs we have known this perfectly for a long time)

good, of course, that's military logic, and not utilitarian logic .....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/09/06, 16:38

good, children, I wanted to have the heart net (I was convinced in advance):

I went down to my garden
To taste rosemary

There was no rosemary, I told the first dandelion came
I tapped it in the microwave in a glass of water

esod mumixam!

after 10 seconds, he was flabby!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/09/06, 20:13

So that's top info :D :D :D :D :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/09/06, 22:10

Capt_Maloche wrote:So that's top info :D :D :D :D :D

+1

How did we manage to live before knowing this incredible news: the pisenlit "flask" in the microwave : Shock: : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/09/06, 22:49

good, what am I doing? I sulk or what? :frown:

what did he want to do different as a test with his stalks of wheat?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/09/06, 23:43

do not get upset, I think that's great,

at least we are laughing a little : Cheesy: :D :D :D : Cheesy:
0 x