The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/06, 15:05

Rulian wrote:Ah and for those who would like to make us a crop circle (with the effigy of econologie.com of course 8) ), don't forget the beginner's guide

There are even contests that exist ... but aspects remain mysterious ... Cf my previous post ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/08/06, 15:18

Hello,

We often see well symmetrical tiles in the large fields of But, in general 6 to 7 squares per field among the 6 tiles there is one that is cannabis, they em several to deceive the aerial surveillance, Next month it's going to be the round of police planes to charge their GPS and then the data is transmitted to the ground team.
(Plantants also work on GPS and at night)

Private pilots avoid turning over the plantations and risk being burned down (two in recent years)

Andre
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 15/08/06, 15:29

Christophe wrote:It already existed in the Middle Ages (devil's circle) but perhaps as "complex" as the current ones and can come from natural mini vortexes (one of the meteorological explanations of crops..simples).

So I ask to see ... Anyway, nothing prevented people from the Middle Ages from having fun at night in the fields ... Besides, it should not be confused with the "witch circles" either "well known to mushroom lovers. These are mushrooms that grow in the fields / near in a circle, which is simply explained by the propagation in a circle of mycellia in the soil. We have long seen demonic or esoteric things in these circles (hence their name "witch's circle").
Christophe wrote:One thing is sure: the crops "get more complex" over the years (thank you for more precise GPS?)

Yes why deprive yourself of modern tools?
Christophe wrote:I find you of course of you ok it is terrestrial (in the broad sense) but does not what? .... Pkoi the stems are lying and not broken.

Experience it. Go and trample cereals in a field. They lie down but do not break. If it broke, at the first gust of wind there could have been nothing in the fields ... Mother nature does things well. A little common sense let's see ...
Christophe wrote:What about magnetism and microwave effects?
And what about people who claim to measure particular magnetisms or worse ... microwaves ... Can you imagine the stuff that would be needed? It senses legend and rumor ten kilometers away. In addition, in beginner's guide., it is advisable to choose its sites according to the natural terrestrial magnetism, in a spirit quite new age ... perhaps by that which it is necessary to seek ...
Christophe wrote:What about the effects on grains that become inedible?
Well, it's simple: cereals are moldy when they are "ripe". So when they are in the field is that they have not reached maturity and therefore by definition not edible ... And after having inflicted such treatment on plants that have been trampled / lying on the ground, do not s '' wait until they continue to grow normally to give ripe grain at harvest time ...
Christophe wrote:I advise you to read this: http://www.conspirovniscience.com/cropc ... ircles.php

Just the name of the site, that makes you dream !! : Lol:
A little serious than hell !! With this kind of sources, I show you that Marylin was a tranny and that the Queen of England is in fact the hidden daughter of Hiro Hito : Cheesy:
Christophe wrote:For me such figures (geometrically speaking) without aerial or computer assistance are impossible to achieve ...
Well, the instructions are given in the beginner's guide.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/08/06, 15:34

If I understood correctly, there are at least two kinds of crop circles: handmade, and those whose origin is currently unexplained. Do not confuse the two. The former have little interest, apart from the precision performance they imply. The second, with the modifications of plants and the soil, and the effects on living things, poses an exciting enigma.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 15/08/06, 16:07

sacred rulian goes! : Lol:

and how you explain that the rods are, I quote: "they are braided and stacked one on the other according to layers in weaving, in a meticulous way" ... all that done in a perfect way in a few minutes; perfect circles and geometric contours?
The guys who do that are balaizes!
As I said: our era is full of certainty and some very learned people need to give explanations even if they do not hold water.
Anyway, these crops are quite a conundrum!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/08/06, 17:51

A comment (2002) and an explanation of the bending of the stem:
here

The tampered digital photos:
http://www.jp-petit.com/Presse/manipulation_image.htm
---
: Arrow: To all students and researchers!
Maybe a help for free energy, Joe-Cell, Hydrogen…
Why, don't you listen to the message, that the ETs keep repeating us, to make us evolve?
http://photovni.free.fr/cropcircles1/crop.htm
:?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/06, 21:04

Gegyx, in terms of handling you can also watch this video:
Atari certified ET crop : Cheesy:

It's worth all of JPP's talk on image manipulation ...

gegyx wrote:Why, don't you listen to the message, that the ETs keep repeating us, to make us evolve?
http://photovni.free.fr/cropcircles1/crop.htm
:?:

Interesting ... Well, well, it seems so simple now ... what have we been told? : Cheesy:

Okay then pkoi do not the authors of such "hyposites" (hypothesis + sites) make protos just to get into practice? It reminds me of a certain Mikhail ... :|

In any case personally, am not strong enough in physics to judge the veracity of such words ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/06, 21:34

gegyx wrote:A comment (2002) and an explanation of the bending of the stem:
here

I can't read this page except by saving it on my pc (and I don't have the images in this case ...). Is it the same with you?

Hold this page brings JPP up in my estimation: http://www.jp-petit.com/TELECHARGEABLES ... George.htm
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 16/08/06, 00:57

It’s pretty miserable to see this reflection "like JPP goes up in my esteem"
I finally ...

It would be good to read and look at all the documents cited, in particular to compare the rational explanation of JPP cited by GEGYX with the links that I have pasted for you.

We admit that his explanation becomes rational when we have carried out the investigation a little.

Some of the links, one in particular is quite excruciating, and, I invite you (the expression is moved); to look at the states of corpses with a scientific eye.

Here are real pictures, information (not the shit vomited by the official media), and the question that comes to mind, anyway is:
What could have "disintegrated" so much human bodies !?
Another link shows you what WAS DONE, during the war in Iraq with regard to "silent, invisible, technological" weapons.

In one of the documents, we clearly understand, even without understanding English, that corpses, heads, only eyes and teeth remain! the rest being charred except ... the body

All this is macabre.

Go see what is happening in HAARP, there is a nice, interior view of the site.

We can see some details of the "antennas" which I would qualify as, "canon".
In addition, on the HAARP site, we see, large large blocks, apparently of very different materials, I would look for, capacitors.
In short, on this track, HAARP, I was able to find political interventions in the European parliament.
Some deputies openly accuse the USA of being responsible for climate change.

The army advances in technology at lightning speed, meanwhile, the lobbies slow civil progress in science, it seems obvious. We have the impression that we are making more progress, except for IT, in the field of energy, it's pluto piano ... piano ...

In short, to return to the crops circle, the explanation of JPP is a little more rational.

If you want to get into research and find something to eat, rational, google is not your friend ...

http://fr.altavista.com/

And above all, which is excellent

http://www.scirus.com/srsapp/

In the course of my research, I learned that the Chinese had been forced to cause the rain by swinging loads large like packets of cigarettes.

JPP is far, but really very far from being crazy, it's really a shame, and a monstrous waste that this man cannot concretely launch in France research on fusion (z-machine) and tests.

When JPP says "the golden age, or, the apocalypse" we must first understand, the golden age, we have reasonably that this possible choice, the weapons of the apocalypse, they are already there, they ... They are born before our eyes.

ITER, it will be only in 40, and, without certainties ...
And, there is an urgency to have clean and abundant energy.

In any case, after having seen what I saw and read what I read, the government of the USA commits the same horrors as the Nazis, if not, worse ...
The people of the USA are taken hostage.
You should really be afraid of HAARP, I read a scientific document, a doctor, claim that very low frequencies can "format memory" and even "reprogram" a brain.
it sounds crazy, bah yet ...
It is believed to be bathed in science fiction ...

My conclusion from all of this is that clean nuclear fusion is urgent, very urgent even.
HAARP is a "versatile" weapon
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 16/08/06, 03:30

lau wrote:sacred rulian goes! : Lol:

and how you explain that the rods are, I quote: "they are braided and stacked one on the other according to layers in weaving, in a meticulous way" ... all that done in a perfect way in a few minutes; perfect circles and geometric contours?
The guys who do that are balaizes!

You quote, I want to, but who do you quote?
For the geometric contours I see no miracle since these English are able to do it. When stacking braiding is very simple: I don't believe in it for a moment until I have seen it with my own eyes! I too can write a lot of pseudo-mysterious stuff on the web with conspiratorial overtones. I would find many zozos to believe me ...

FACTS AND ONLY FACTS !!!

This effectively excludes all undocumented sites from reliable sources, in particular any site whose name is a variation around: roswell, alien, ufo, conspiracy, mystery, secret, invaders ... and I past. If you are not even able to sort between serious sources and delirious fabulous teenagers a little too dreamy (I know what it is I have been), well I can do nothing more for you.

Then do not be surprised when criticisms are made on the credibility of this forum...
0 x